Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? (58790 Views)

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ikp120(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Joy1706:
Dude! YOU ARE DUMB. My God!
I guess you're the type of lady I described above... Just try and adjust... Thank you! Happy Sunday!
gringringringrin
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Joy1706(f): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! At least i have walked that road before so i have an experience of the road map innit?
And i don't need to walk that road to have common sense
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by gbengaoa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Joy1706:

The home belongs to the woman? So the man is a tenant or what? Can she kick him out at will since the home belongs to her? You mofos will be claiming HEAD upandan only when it's convenient
i believe you can talk without making use of abusive word. i dont know you, you dont know me, its my opinion and u also have right to yours.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Joy1706(f): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
gbengaoa:

i believe you can talk without making use of abusive word. i dont know you, you dont know me, its my opinion and u also have right to yours.
I'm sorry for being abusive but I'd love to hear your answers to my questions please. Thanks
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Olami90: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Teeboy22:

Listen to whispers of the early morning
By Daniel akpata...

On radio continental 102.3 FM ....Monday,Tuesday,wed, Thursday, Saturday... 12am mid night..... Call him & explain...

Bless you

Good morning. Please if u know d name or artiste $ title of daniel akpata's whispers of the early morning sound track, kindly tell me. I really want to know (I av been curious)
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Teeboy22(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Olami90:

Good morning. Please if u know d name or artiste $ title of daniel akpata's whispers of the early morning sound track, kindly tell me. I really want to know (I av been curious)

Smile's... U mean that show background song??
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Olami90: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Teeboy22:

Smile's... U mean that show background song??

Exactly!!
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Doctorfitz: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Essence6055:
You knew about his family background and still married him and you expected everything to be dandy and happy... You need a marriage counselor to talk to you and your husband...

D tin tire me,na nw u knw say ur father in law get concubine,there's obviously more to dis story..smh
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by gbengaoa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Joy1706:

I'm sorry for being abusive but I'd love to hear your answers to my questions please. Thanks
what i mean is the woman is the core of the home. she is the one who determines a whole lot a wokan can ground a home and also make it a place to be.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
SlaughterGang:
RUBBISH, you should be overjoyed, your husband is practicing Safe sex.
thank you, na better man she marry.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Tsufyaan: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just pray everything is gonna be just fine if you believe.

forlahkhe:
Anytime i have disagreement with my husband, he would always tell me that "I WL GO OUTSIDE, PLENTY BABES DEY OUTSIDE DAT NEED MEN AND I WONT EVEN SPEND MUCH B4 THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS". I always feel hurt by this statement because I believe that we should BOTH be committed to make our home work. If i wont go out there to look for men why should he?

My marriage is just 2yyears but i have never enjoyed 1month happiness. My hubby would prefer to stay late @work because he doesn't want our baby to disturb him with cry cry. I'm a sit @home mum, I resigned my marketing job because I want to have time for my baby but now my husband would not give me money anytime we have misunderstanding, not even for my baby too.

I have called his parents' attention to this but his people call me "ABOKOKU". That because he is married to me doesnt mean he should not enjoy himself, afterall, there are times someone is tired of eating rice and you would want to taste beans and other varieties. His father (57yrs) still has concubines which his mum can't do anything about. But the truth is that this thing is wearing me out emotionally.

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by forlahkhe: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
@Tsufyaan, thank u sir

Tsufyaan:
Just pray everything is gonna be just fine if you believe.

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by dmg1: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
and then, is it your condom? put the thing back and mind your business, who gave you the permission to be checking his wallet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.