Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? (2099 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Stop Demanding For Sex Up And Down From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? by franklyn00(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
I AM having sex with my girlfriend up to 20 times a day but I am worried this is not normal.
You would think the sex would be rubbish since we’re having so much of it, but it’s the best I have ever had.
It blows my mind!
I always make time for her. I can choose my hours so I am flexible
I am 23 and she is 21.
We always make time for sex in the morning before work.
We both tend to wake early in the morning and have sex maybe three or four times.
She cooks breakfast and we sometimes have sex again.
I drop her off in town for work and then start my working day.
I always make time for her.
I can choose my hours so I am flexible.
I pick her up later in the afternoon and we go home and have sex as much as six times.
After that I cook dinner. I pick her up later in the afternoon and we go home and have sex as much as six times – after that I cook dinner
We are free for sex all evening.
It is perfect because it doesn’t interfere with anything.
I love her so much.
We both have crazily high sex drives but is it normal to be intimate that many times?
Could we do ourselves any harm?

#palmchat

Re: My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? by ohn1759: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
To the guy who is having sex up to 20 times a day,

If I were you I would seek medical advice on this matter as I am sure you will be able to get some kind of help to enable you to perform better and have a NORMAL sex life with sex up to 30 times a day like the rest of the world. I am really sorry for you being so inadequate and hope you can get the help you need SOON.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? by azcute(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2016
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... see bro try to tell them at home that you might die soon. but continue
Re: My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? by Ojestas(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2016
Yes, its normal

For someone who wants to go back through where he came from

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

So How Was It ? And Her Response / . / What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.