Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (35243 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by ojabel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
jakiedudu:
The process towards De-Tinubunizing south west started immediately Buhari was elected president in 2015. Buhari not showing up at a meeting for APC senators at ICC Abuja last year that saw the emergence of Saraki as senate president was the first battle. Remember Abuja mafias were also behind James Falake not becoming gov in Kogi state after the demise of Abubakar Audu.
The method through which Abuja mafia manipulated Ondo APC primaries to produce their prefered candidate will be employed in Lagos APC primaries come 2019 at the detriment of Tinubu.
[color=#006600][/color]

And you think Tinubu will wait till 2019 before dismantling the APC structures in South West? Tinubu is not new in the game. For him to have voiced his opinion on Ondo is to tell you that the war has already started. The coming weeks will tell what is next. Tinubu still controls the South West and was instrumental in forcing Buhari on same. Till now majority in the south west still don't believe in Buhari if not that Osinbajo is from there. Buhari is making a grave mistake if he allow this war to linger 'cos it will spell doom for him and his government. Who in the west do you think can win elections like Tinubu now, even with federal might?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Kdon2: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
michoim:
Tribalistic talks. FFK is nothing but an ethnic jingoist.

E dey pain you I know!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by ojabel(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
The process towards De-Tinubunizing south west started immediately Buhari was elected president in 2015. Buhari not showing up at a meeting for APC senators at ICC Abuja last year that saw the emergence of Saraki as senate president was the first battle. Remember Abuja mafias were also behind James Falake not becoming gov in Kogi state after the demise of Abubakar Audu.
The method through which Abuja mafia manipulated Ondo APC primaries to produce their prefered candidate will be employed in Lagos APC primaries come 2019 at the detriment of Tinubu.

And you think Tinubu will wait till 2019 before dismantling the APC structures in South West? Tinubu is not new in the game. For him to have voiced his opinion on Ondo is to tell you that the war has already started. The coming weeks will tell what is next. Tinubu still controls the South West and was instrumental in forcing Buhari on same. Till now majority in the south west still don't believe in Buhari if not that Osinbajo is from there. Buhari is making a grave mistake if he allow this war to linger 'cos it will spell doom for him and his government. Who in the west do you think can win elections like Tinubu now, even with federal might?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by forgiveness: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I don't see this battle as only Tinubus' affair, I see it as a battle against the South West and it's people. The battle to dethrone and enthrone a new Emperor but unfortunately it is an effort to stylishly and forcefully enthrone an Emperor from the North to rule and decide the affairs of the South Westerns from the North.

To achieve this their aim, they presumed to bring down Tinubu alongside his empire using panoply of south Westerns traitors to disguise and confuse the Westerns.

Because it is glaring that they will be used, dumped and destroyed without remedy.

If they have succeeded in shaken Tinubu Who has a solid foundation how would Fashola, Fayemi, Ajumobi, Amosun fair without a solid political foundation?

Is it Fayemi who lost election in Ekiti after his first tenure, Ajumobi who almost lost in Oyo state, Amosun who was not able to win the votes of the Ijebus and Remos, or Fashola who was not able to win ordinary state Governorship primary for his candidate?

It is glaring that these men are only willing to bring down Tinubu due to hatred of the past and nothing more. They are doing it without thinking about the consequences it will bring to the South Westerns.

It is time for the south Westerns to think twice and rally behind Tinubu to give him all the support needed in this trying times rather than casting aspiration on him.

Without Tinubu Who will lead the South Westerns?

History is about to play itself again. The Afonja thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by booblacain(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
When will Nigerians stop man worship and start building institutions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by JoNach: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
erinalex:
once Tinubu's name is mentioned,u see ibos struggling to comment;Jagaban is too popular to b ignored. Here is a man that holds NO elected post;yet ibos believes that once Tinubu is dead,their heaven will come. Ibos finds it very intresting to discuss Tinubu than their own leaders;they reason,comment,and cry as if it was Tinubu that denies them Biafra. The time ibos spend on Tinubu's matters-who are his friends now,why didnt he go to aso rock,what is he eating,is he in nigeria- transcend what any reasonable mind can understand.
what's the ibos business here that you have to duel into ethnic bigotry? Why? You just ended up insulting yourself with this poor English of yours ...further your education bro, and forget being a racist

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by limeta(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
fellom:
come what may nothing must do this man oooo because i feel them south south and the abokis are up to something.

south-south ve nothing to do with aboki
We dont even want the odigun guy or apc for that matter
Look more at yr greed and sellout mentality

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by alfsalami: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
FFK , keep off from APC , no room for satanic sentiments , face your trials please
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by erinalex: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Are you okay?
Do you inferiority on igbo..or are they your nightmare. Why conclude am igbo..or stating the obvious truth makes me igbo.
My friend focus on your matter..and pls stay of my mention..if. You don't have any. Meaningful to post.thanks.
u sound childish. Is this how u face challenges in ur life? In ur own wisdom,the next thing for Tinubu is to go on self exile;becos he has lost ? U want to turn Tinubu to God? He can't b winning all d time;time like this will definately come. Or have u being winning all d time? Let me ask u,where are d Tinubu's contemporaries from d S/S & S/E,that were governors when jagaban was d governor in lagos? They are not as relevant as Tinubu in today's politics. I guess,u've advised them to go on self exile,just as u adviced ojukwu. A real man will stay home and fight. U are not sincere,becos if he travels out,d same u will come here to joke over it. It was Not ur advice to took him to where he's today;so let him face d music himself. Face ur own life. Tinubu is not an elected officer,yet whenever u've problem,its shout of jagaban we'll hear.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by oruma19: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
This Fani Kayode guy seems to be a very stable person when it comes to opinion and assertions. I think I should begin to look at him as a good man who only says the truth and sounds politically incorrect most of the times. For fani Kayode to come and say in the open that Tinubu is being mistreated by his party despite their rivalry speaks volumes. I must confess that I have from today become a fan of Fani Kayode. I now understand his line of thought. I say this because most things he said in the past about Mr President are coming to light. Buhari should be ashamed for being such a betrayer. Tinubu that I knw hardly losses any battle, let's see how the drama unfold.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by josite: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
ffk is forgiven.he has simply spoken like a child that he is concerning Nigerian affairs.what he must now be told is there is a spiritual permutation concerning Nigeria's power configuration and it is for a reason and a season that buhari is allowed to be president .so far the spiritual permutation is very much on course as right now buhari has been seen taking nigeria to where nigeria will not want to go towards.the way things are configured from the very beginning ,both buhari and tinubu are planned to lose out.my brothers and sisters there is fourth man in the fire and it is that fourth man that is in charge of nigeria.someone should please write this down.fani kayode did not not know nationhood is too important to be left for politicians alone,so he cant think beyond politics and politicians.did he think abiola and abacha died the way they did by reason of politics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by kjhova(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
To me, the write up by FFK is similar to his many vituperations in terms of jingoism and bigotry. All over this article, he freely refer to Northerners as snakes, liars, evil, etc etc. All of these vile generalisation from a former minister of this nation who is also the son of a former federal commissioner Men like FFK where the subtle instigators of the "nyenze" genocide of Hutus against Tutsis in Rwanda back in the rainy season of '94. If the opportunity ever comes (& may it never), FFK seem like the type that will zealously lead bands of Yoruba killer mobs to finish off other ethnic groups he perceives as "vermin" or "snake"!

To the crux of his write up in this post, FFK seem to attempt to write an intelligent article for once...He didn't do a good job of it. He suggests that PMB has treated VP Osibanjo shabilly yet he failed to demonstrate how Osinbanjo has been worse off than Namadi Sambo under GEJ or Abubakar Atiku under OBJ. More honest observers have affirmed that Mr. Osinbajo has been a more visible VP than most in recent times. FFK has only attempted to hide his deep seated hatred for Northerners in a well couched underhand jab of a write up in which he suggests what he does not know and declears as fact what he wishes for.

There is crisis in APC, this much most already know. The Jagaban has spoken out loudly and the party is in a very real situation with the likelihood of a permanent split. But this is no new thing with parties in Africa. Even the ruling PDP split to shreds at the height of its reign. The same PDP today has become defacto two parties within one. It is bigotry for FFK to suggest that it is the evil nature of Northerners that was the cause of the APC crisis. It is even worse for him to begin to suggest a Southern coalition against the "North" (whatever that means) in the next elections. In his own party, the PDP, there are numerous Northerners. Is he suggesting that they are all snakes too who must never be trusted? The factional leaders of his party are both Northerners. Are they snakes too? Was his former boss, VP Namadi Sambo a snake too?

I find the idea of referring to human beings as animals reviling. It is always the stepping stone to genocide and this must be condemned by all.

As for Jagaban, I happen to be among those who respect him and are convinced by the vision he has for Lagos. The two governors he spunned on us have been very worthy and deserving. If he is not able to impart his vision on Nigeria today or in the future, it is not his loss, it will be the loss of those who will later refer to him in his grave as "the best president Nigeria NEVER had".

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by ificatchmodeh: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
erinalex:
u sound childish. Is this how u face challenges in ur life? In ur own wisdom,the next thing for Tinubu is to go on self exile;becos he has lost ? U want to turn Tinubu to God? He can't b winning all d time;time like this will definately come. Or have u being winning all d time? Let me ask u,where are d Tinubu's contemporaries from d S/S & S/E,that were governors when jagaban was d governor in lagos? They are not as relevant as Tinubu in today's politics. I guess,u've advised them to go on self exile,just as u adviced ojukwu. A real man will stay home and fight. U are not sincere,becos if he travels out,d same u will come here to joke over it. It was Not ur advice to took him to where he's today;so let him face d music himself. Face ur own life. Tinubu is not an elected officer,yet whenever u've problem,its shout of jagaban we'll hear.

Please stay off my mention..can't discuss politics with you.thanks.
Ignored!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by striker9(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
FFK is on point, to think that he can place politics aside and show support for Tinubu speaks a lot.I'm 100% sure Yorubas will give Tinubu all the support he needs, 2019 is around the corner and the PVC can still work magic .

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by benzion72(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just laugh this ignoramus that constitute CPC. CPC tried for 12 years without any head way to win presidency, but Tinubu single handedly give the ticket to PMB. Left to Atiku he would have gotten the ticket if not for political sagacity of jagaban he move the primaries of APC to lagos and match Atiku naira for naira and dollar for dollar. My prayer for Jagaban is that God will give him long life to fight this final battle. PDP with 16 years experience collapsed like a pack of card how much more the current unpopular with wicked policies party called APC with less than four year at the helms of affairs.

If there is a poll today they will fail gallantly. Time will tell

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by RZArecta(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
fellom:
[s]come what may nothing must do this man oooo because i feel them south south and the abokis are up to something[/s].
can you imagine the idiocĂ˝ ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Kdon2: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
alfsalami:
FFK , keep off from APC , no room for satanic sentiments , face your trials please

Who be this one? Is he not sayin the truth? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by seguun(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
otunba1donly:
The man Asiwaju is a political curriculum studied by all with keen interest in his political antecedents.so all the shots fired towards him are mere academic reshearches done to learn using the curricullum.the man can never be finished politically.long live Asiwaju ,long live the jagaban bogul .
on your mandate,we shall stand ,we shall stand ,on your mandate we shall stand ,on your mandate bola ,on your mandate we shall stand.

On your mandate! Bola!!
On your mandate! Bola!!
On your mandate we shall stand!!
Mandate!! We lead others follow!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by specco(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
idupaul:
In as much as I will never be a fan of Tinubu, when it comes to my aspirations that Buhari be kicked out of Aso rock come 2019 I have no choice but to stand with Asiwaju because he will be really relevant in any plan that will decide who Nigeria's next president is ...Sometimes we always accuse Tinubu of interference but let's ask ourselves how badly has Lagos fared under his interference ? For Nigerian standards Lagos under Asiwaju just still remains a model city which other Nigerian cities look up to .
You are just eulogising the man out of sentiments. How did he fair as a two time governor of Lagos state? What did he do to elevate
Lagos infrastructure wise?
Fashola did whatever from his own ideas and initiative. Remember BAT wanted to slow Fashola down and they fought over developmental funds. You have forgoten.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by AZeD1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
specco:

You are just eulogising the man out of sentiments. How did he fair as a two time governor of Lagos state? What did he do to elevate
Lagos infrastructure wise?
Fashola did whatever from his own ideas and initiative. Remember BAT wanted to slow Fashola down and they fought over developmental funds. You have forgoten.
Questions about what Tinubu did in Lagos means you have no idea about Lagos.

Tinubu ran Lagos for 3 years without funds from FG and did not owe salaries.
Everything Lagos is today, the foundation was laid by Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by chymavis(f): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Somebody summarize this for me please
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Walelavender(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
BAT is obviously not finding it easy. No politician without a vested interest. The power brokers are doing a 'great job' that will boomerang in the election year if the president refuses to calm nerves.
The implosion of the ruling party is not unexpected due to the personalities at loggerheads.
Neither APC nor PDP can pull this nation out of the woods. These platforms are filled with crooks that have no respect for internal democracy, strong ideology and purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Walelavender(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
BAT is obviously not finding it easy. No politician without a vested interest. The power brokers are doing a 'great job' that will boomerang in the election year if the president refuses to calm nerves.
The implosion of the ruling party is not unexpected due to the personalities at loggerheads.
Neither APC nor PDP can pull this nation out of the woods. These platforms are filled with crooks that have no respect for internal democracy, strong ideology and purpose.
This present political class has nothing to offer Nigerians. The only CHANGE we need is uncommon and it is called
R E V O L U T I O N !

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by divineappo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154525615787210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154525615787210%3Atl_objid.10154525615787210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A-6610130572642995370&__tn__=%2As
for the 1st time, femi fani kayode made some sense. Anyways, everything he wrote up there is the truth. I really feel for tinubu, but i trust him, he is a dogged-fighter and a political gladiator, he will come out unscathed

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by omokab: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Every body have said one thing or the other. But to me I know jagaban will fight back. It is called" ipadabo ibija"i will prefer him to take his time to fight back but he can still fight back small small. He can start from ondo state by telling all the other aspirant to form an alliance and for a new party or support PDP if it will be too late. Kaka keku maja sese afi se awadanu. Then yoruba says that, jule kolo Iya lofi njeyan. I don't like fani kayode but he said the truth. In fact is one of those thing we discuss today at a gathering. Won fi oju olore gungi niyen. That is they have dissapointed thier helper and the helper should also treat their Bleep up. But I know one thing they can't get every supporters of tinubu at aso rock. Some of them will also be doing as if they are with them but at the end they will dissapoint them. Somebody like osho am sure will not join them. He have to be wt them untill after Edo election. Like wise I don't trust Ajimobi he's a conny man. Even baba iyabo is watching in 3D television. So many thing will happen but believing me Buari and co will loose the batle. Because tinubu have nothing to lose when he will dissapoint them by even supporting PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Jesusloveyou: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:
i.e. no matter how hard my good friend Ambode works, he might be given the Abraham/Akeredolu treatment come 2019 ? I fear you're right
ambode is already in buhari side, but this stupid ffk need to go back to efcc underground cell. but is only a fool that wil think in ffk direction. that VP is a spare and tinubu and pmb have case to settle.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by cuteboy2: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
egbonnla:
In the coming days, EFCC will be unleashed on Tinubu by the CABAL. The sad reality is that the Zombies that has been praising Tinubu in the past will soon start calling for his head.

Fear catch me small.

By the time EFCC open Tinubu chapter ehn? Dasuki will look like a pious choir boy singing "and when the saints go marching in,......"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Hemanwel(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
[b]Like the word of God said,"pride comes before a fall".This is what has come to the fore in Tinubu's case.
Ever since the APC won the general elections in 2015,Tinubu turned himself to a god in Nigeria.I could recall vividly when Silverbird gave him an award earlier in the year..he mounted the podium and started priding himself - forming the "master strategist";and also not forgetting the rhetoric"..he single-handedly made Buhari the President",which has gotten him carried away.Who gives power if not God?But Tinubu decided to share the glory with God.
His political influence in Nigeria is already dead and about to be buried.That's FFK's (a PDP member) concern.It's like a sensitization to him.
Let's see how he wants to reclaim power in 2019 without the north cos obviously,support can never come from SE/SS

PS:Even when Ronaldo or Messi wins the Ballon dor award and he wants to address the audience he will say "I dedidcate this award to my teammates,for without them,I wouldn't have won this award...".But in Jagaban's case,all he wants to hear you say about him is "he single-handedly made Buhari the President...", "he's the master strategist" as if na only him make-up the party[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by cuteboy2: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
sanky346:
Tinubu count his cost now and restrategize. He should rally round the credibility of Ambode who is doing pretty good to relaunch himself. The performance of Fashola as Lagos State governor in his first term in office helped ACN to claim most of the governorship seat in the South West. With Ambode, Aregbeshola and Osibanjo, Tinubu can start building a new political bloc that will wrestle power from the Northern ologarchy. If he can put his structure behind Olusola Oke in Ondo State and ensures Oke wins, it will send out a strong message and be the beginning of a new political journey for Jagaban. The truth is among the ordinary citizenry of the South West, Tinubu still enjoys immense followership across political divide.

And you think the North will give him the sort of level playing ground GEJ gave him to form and register APC?

Think again Bro. There North are ruthless with power. Abiola was a bigger colossus than Tinubu, yet the North buried him. They will fry Tinubu like akara and use ogi to wash him down

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by 2mNaira: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
I think I am starting to like this man. What he said is largely true at least 90%.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by mmrius(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
josite:
ffk is forgiven.he has simply spoken like a child that he is concerning Nigerian affairs.what he must now be told is there is a spiritual permutation concerning Nigeria's power configuration and it is for a reason and a season that buhari is allowed to be president .so far the spiritual permutation is very much on course as right now buhari has been seen taking nigeria to where nigeria will not want to go towards.the way things are configured from the very beginning ,both buhari and tinubu are planned to lose out.my brothers and sisters there is fourth man in the fire and it is that fourth man that is in charge of nigeria.someone should please write this down.fani kayode did not not know nationhood is too important to be left for politicians alone,so he cant think beyond politics and politicians.did he think abiola and abacha died the way they did by reason of politics?

You definitely have insider knowledge about the politics of Nigeria and most importantly the spiritual angle. Buhari will lose and maybe Tinubu may also lose out, but his legacy will remain legendary. Fashola will definitely pay for his arrogance towards Tinubu except he has gone to prostrate to him. Amaechi is definitely with Tinubu and hopes to be President in 2019 or 2023.

After all has been said and done, the 4th man in the fire decides who will govern Nigeria. But then again, Tinubu is an ambitious man who can always turn the hands of time and have his way like he did in the 2015 election. The man is dangerous, cunning, calculating and very wise. He knows who is on his side and those against him. If Buhari goes against Tinubu, then the North may never govern Nigeria in another 30 years.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by obaaderemi: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
biggie73:
Lesson Learn: Never promote others into the highest rank or seat- promote yourself to avoid disappointments.
40TH law of power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.