Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (35244 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Alusinejeuka(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
The beginning of the end of APC

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by engrchykae(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
jakiedudu:
confession of Sanusi saying Lagos is more important than Niger Delta is basically the mind of APC-CPC faction of core north.Tinubu should watch his back cos Abuja mafia are planning to take over his political head qtrs in Lagos state come 2019. That is where the final tsunami will take place.
I said all these things prior to the election that brought pmb to power,that the northerners are now silent like cat waiting to get power,then the emirs,sultans,turakis will all come out of hiding and choke Tinubu out of the corridors of power,
what emir sanusi meant about Lagos being more important than nigerdelta is about the importance of the political structure of the bourdilion,not revenue or resources.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by EternalTruths: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
forgiveness:

I don't see this battle as only Tinubus' affair, I see it as a battle against the South West and it's people. The battle to dethrone and enthrone a new Emperor but unfortunately it is an effort to stylishly and forcefully enthrone an Emperor from the North to rule and decide the affairs of the South Westerns from the North.

To achieve this their aim, they presumed to bring down Tinubu alongside his empire using panoply of south Westerns traitors to disguise and confuse the Westerns.

Because it is glaring that they will be used, dumped and destroyed without remedy.

If they have succeeded in shaken Tinubu Who has a solid foundation how would Fashola, Fayemi, Ajumobi, Amosun fair without a solid political foundation?

Is it Fayemi who lost election in Ekiti after his first tenure, Ajumobi who almost lost in Oyo state, Amosun who was not able to win the votes of the Ijebus and Remos, or Fashola who was not able to win ordinary state Governorship primary for his candidate?

It is glaring that these men are only willing to bring down Tinubu due to hatred of the past and nothing more. They are doing it without thinking about the consequences it will bring to the South Westerns.

It is time for the south Westerns to think twice and rally behind Tinubu to give him all the support needed in this trying times rather than casting aspiration on him.

Without Tinubu Who will lead the South Westerns?

History is about to play itself again. The Afonja thing.

The SW sold themselves into slavery the day they betrayed the South.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by EternalTruths: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
josite:
ffk is forgiven.he has simply spoken like a child that he is concerning Nigerian affairs.what he must now be told is there is a spiritual permutation concerning Nigeria's power configuration and it is for a reason and a season that buhari is allowed to be president .so far the spiritual permutation is very much on course as right now buhari has been seen taking nigeria to where nigeria will not want to go towards.the way things are configured from the very beginning ,both buhari and tinubu are planned to lose out.my brothers and sisters there is fourth man in the fire and it is that fourth man that is in charge of nigeria.someone should please write this down.fani kayode did not not know nationhood is too important to be left for politicians alone,so he cant think beyond politics and politicians.did he think abiola and abacha died the way they did by reason of politics?

What is the plan/objective of the fourth man for Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by engrchykae(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
leyemok:

Nothing will take lagos away from the graps of Tinubu...not even Death!
do know that tafawa balewa and the sardauna made an inroad into the western region against the A.G using ladoke akintola's party to cut down chief awolowo's influence and when he resisted,he was thrown to jail?
HAVE THE NORTH CHANGED?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Absolute Truth that has ever came from FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
... History is about repeating itself again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Ojady(m): 1:23am On Sep 27, 2016
"The fifth shot is the thorough and systematic, though subtle and covert, humiliation and relegation of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, a close associate and political protegee of Tinubu and a spiritual son of the reverred Pastor Enoch Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), to NOT JUST A SPARE TYRE as Vice President BUT ALSO TO A VERY FLAT ONE"... Ouch! Uncle Femi!! You, matter of fact, truthfully ice cold bra!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Hhundredhundred(m): 2:20am On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:

The SW sold themselves into slavery the day they betrayed the South.

Typical Ibo, always spewing trash as usual. Where is the agreement between the Southern people? You and your war booty people are the slaves begging for freedom, you are the one crying biashit today and also crying for appoinment tommorow. Sit in your parent house at the age of 46 and be insulting those that are better than you. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by ayodeji200: 2:49am On Sep 27, 2016
MONITZ:
History keeps repeating itself, a few persons on this forum said sth abt the unholy alliance between the Yorubas and the Hausas, we gave instances where some Yoruba sons were betrayed in the past by this born to rule fellows.

As it was with Awolowo, M. K.O.Abiola, Oladipo Diya, Adisa, so it will also be with Tinubu, there will be no exception to this rule laid down by those born to rule.

How the political gladiators from the South -west never saw this betrayal coming still baffles me because those who re not so sophisticated politically saw it from inception but they allowed their hatred for some persons blind them, they were so desperate to kick someone out of Aso-rock.
Those very few that knew that this alliance would leave in its trail "regrets and had I known" shouted and shouted to let them see the inherent dangers until our voices became hoarse.

Some fellows from the South west said we were political neophytes, and that we were still smarting from the defeat of uncle "Jona"and so we resigned to fate.Now that the very cold dish is being served Jagaban with some juice to wash it down they suddenly realise that u ve been betrayed yet again by ur usual foes. A people that never learn from history nd people's mistakes will always be "harakiried" by a people much smarter, the lessons ve not still be learnt by the Yorubas as they will always be ready to form another crazy alliance with the north wen the opportunity arises once again, they re always servile and patronising to the "born to rule".

The truth is that the north ve too many political gladiators compared to only Jagaban from the South -west, they re ready to stand toe to toe with him financially and connection wise,i know it's for a reason that Saraki pitched his rent with the born to rule and disowning the yorubas despite coming from a Yoruba state and bearing a Yoruba name as well. And there is also a reason that the British pitched their tents with the Hausas and also encouraged them to enlist in the military en-masse.

When the battle began both the hausas and yorubas had a common enemy and like the dictum : " the enemy of my enemy being my friend" played out then, now that the common enemy has been removed, the time to share the spoils of war is now another war in itself because the Hausas can never ever comprehend the idea of anyone trying to challenge their born to rule mentality, that person is quickly cut to size like the treatment being given to Jagaban silently.

I think it's now very clear to those still thinking Saraki would be forced to leave the Senate presidency that he ain't going nowhere,this is how his trial will continue to be a circus show till the end of his tenure. Saraki knew wat he was saying wen he referred to Osibanjo as an ordinary commissioner because he knows that Jagaban is not one of the real power brokers that call the shots or do u think he would still ve referred to Osibanjo that way if it was Babaginda or Atiku that was behind him?

Well let the old fox lay on his bed because he has already made his bed and although I know he definitely still has some tricks up his sleeves but it is not going to be an easy fight for him because the the northerners are more formidable politically and financially, the bitter truth is the "Yoruba Yoruba"press has suddenly gone dumb apart from a very few that ve started attacking the presidency albeit subliminally.

Gibberish! Total gibberish!

What a shame! What a meaningless epistle!

I am very sure you are one of those bigots from that erosion ravaged region called The East.

I don't need to school you Mr bigot about Nigeria history cos I am very sure you are familiar with Nigeria history but wrote this gibberish out of your stupid hatred for Yorubas. I think it's high time someone call your attention to how your progenitors with their stupid red caps betrayed all their fellow Southerners. History has been written and there is nothing Igbos can do about it; it's a known fact that your progenitors formed the first political government with the same Fulanis/Hausas in 60s.

The positions of Nigeria President and the senate president were the reward of Igbos for their alliance with the same Hausas/Fulanis and of course the betrayal of other southerners. Please, Igbos are not in the best position to write or talk about politics in Nigeria cos they re nothing but total failures

In 2nd republic, who went back to form another political alliance with the same Fulanis/Hausas so as to spite Yoruba despite all what you went through in the Civil war? Igbos went back to the same people who killed them in their millions so as to spite Yorubas in 70s but ended up with Ekwueme in Prison.

Please, read your history book very well before coming online to write all this gibberish. Why are Igbos killing themselves over Yorubas' issues?

Bunch of hypocrites! You enjoyed your stupid and selfish alliance with your fulani masters in 60s and 70s against the rest of Southerners; Yorubas in particular and here you are in 2016 talking about Yorubas' alliance with the same people who were once your best friend in politics. Shame on Igbos.

Igbos stick to Jonathan govt cos for their selfish reason not cos they love Nigeria as a country and other Nigerians.

I repeat, Igbos should keep their stupid mouth shut and bury their flat heads in shame when Nigeria politics is being discussed cos Ibos are nothing but bunch of political urchins in political aren
a.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Pavarottii(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]FFK should just Shut up![/size]
Dumbest post on FP.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Simeonnnwabekss: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2016
ayodeji200:

I am very sure you are one of those bigots from that erosion ravaged region called The East.

I don't need to school you Mr bigot about Nigeria history cos I am very sure you are familiar with Nigeria history but wrote this gibberish out of your stupid hatred for Yorubas. I think it's high time someone call your attention to how your progenitors with their stupid red caps betrayed all their fellow Southerners. History has been written and there is nothing Igbos can do about it; it's a known fact that your progenitors formed the first political government with the same Fulanis/Hausas in 60s.

The positions of Nigeria President and the senate president were the reward of Igbos for their alliance with the same Hausas/Fulanis and of course the betrayal of other southerners. Please, Igbos are not in the best position to write or talk about politics in Nigeria cos they re nothing but total failures

In 2nd republic, who went back to form another political alliance with the same Fulanis/Hausas so as to spite Yoruba despite all what you went through in the Civil war? Igbos went back to the same people who killed them in their millions so as to spite Yorubas in 70s but ended up with Ekwueme in Prison.

Please, read your history book very well before coming online to write all this gibberish. Why are Igbos killing themselves over Yorubas' issues?

Bunch of hypocrites! You enjoyed your stupid and selfish alliance with your fulani masters in 60s and 70s against the rest of Southerners; Yorubas in particular and here you are in 2016 talking about Yorubas' alliance with the same people who were once your best friend in politics. Shame on Igbos.

Igbos stick to Jonathan govt cos for their selfish reason not cos they love Nigeria as a country and other Nigerians.

I repeat, Igbos should keep their stupid mouth shut and bury their flat heads in shame when Nigeria politics is being discussed cos Ibos are nothing but bunch of political urchins in political aren
a.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by tiswell(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Nalikedis:
To think that Fayemi that could not win a reelection in 12 LGs Ekiti or Fasola that lost his constituency in the last election will deliver SW in 2019 is laughable. Both are not even delivering as ministers. There political sagacity is even super dull... Imagine Fasola promoted a Moslem candidate as lag gov back in 2015 and they are even supporting an unpopular Akeredolu in Ondo. Tinubu might be a controversial individual but when you realize that he roll with the likes of Pat Utomi, Edun, Obiano, Abraham, Odimegwu... name them you will realize he associate often with the right set. With the rate at which Buhari gov. Is sinking it is even better for Tinubu when people see him as being dumped by the present gov. As from next year this clowns will want to win reelection by telling Nigerians that only corrupt people are complaining...lol. NB. Any attempt by this government to sell national assets should be vehemently resisted by Nigerians... they cannot be trusted with money. Imagine the higher the crude is going the higher has been people suffering and exchange rate. Only God knows if they were in gov. When oil was 140 maybe exchange will be 1400 now. Na GEJ we think say wowo this one's worse
Book of lamentations 20 vs16smileythis is just the Genesis...i stand with the FG all the national assets must be sold...GEJ was truly a leader afonjas never deservedsad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by MahatmaGhandi: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2016
mnairaland:
I think I am starting to like this man. What he said is largely true at least 90%.

Choi!!!!!! you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by MahatmaGhandi: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
cuteboy2:

And you think the North will give him the sort of level playing ground GEJ gave him to form and register APC?

Think again Bro. There North are ruthless with power. A biological was a bigger colossus than Tinubu, yet the North buried him. They will fry Tinubu like akara and use ogi to wash him down

Choi......you no even sugar coat your verdict, cuteboy2 not smiling

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by MahatmaGhandi: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2016
ayodeji200:

a.

Your venom bad gan
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by fellom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
RZArecta:
can you imagine the idiocĂ˝ ?
you are a mad boy na you father be idiot even you mama self stupid!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by RZArecta(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
fellom:
[s]you are a mad boy na you father be idiot even you mama self stupid![/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by mikolo80: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Bro..believe me Tinubu best option is to go on self exile by march or august of next year.
Any. Fighting back is straight to jail house.
Beside is not betrayal from the north..is who they are.
They believe they own nigeria..and partially that's fact. tinubu dared them..claiming to be leader of Apc over buhari alone. thats a great sin..is a political blunder ...among others.

does tinubu look like an idiot that he will be fighting upandan like ffk or fayose
Shebi 2019 is coming
We will see how north will win with only 19 states
Then they will realise that democracy is a game of numbers not born to rule mentality
That time they will pay through the Nose
Tinubu is patient
No be by Gragra
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by MONITZ: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2016
ayodeji200:

a.

The truth is glaring for all to see unless u want to continue to live in denial. Politics is a game of interest, no permanent friends or enemies, but permanent interests.

Mind u I don't hate the Yoruba's neither do I ve anything against them, I only pointed out some of the things ur political gladiators re not doing right all the time, they keep falling into the same trap.

Hubert Ogunde of blessed memory did a song titled :Yoruba ronu, which simply means Yorubas should do some thinking, that was way back, I don't know wat he saw that made him do the track bt methinks some of those things he saw re still there stunting the growth of the yorubas politically.

I am not a bigot my dear and neither am I a tribalist.Have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.