Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? (12726 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Teknosis(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2005
rolleyesHope you wouldn't mind a real guy who isn't rich. And i mean lower class Nigerian. But with a good heart.eeeh.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 1:48am On Dec 05, 2005
Teknosis:

rolleyesHope you wouldn't mind a real guy who isn't rich. And i mean lower class Nigerian. But with a good heart.eeeh.

who be this guy again?? U nor hear say I don give her to my broda to marry or u think say I dey play Make all of una back off sharp sharp, I don tell una finish
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by chigurl(f): 2:30am On Dec 05, 2005
whiteshark you are very funny. since when did me and your brother decide to get married. i don't see a rock on my finger yet. tongue
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 2:38am On Dec 05, 2005
My dear u want rocks?? I'll give u rocks. Just let me know wer to send it and pronto. tis right there only promise me that wen u do get it, u will tell all this aboki's and Mallam's that u r already taking.... In my family, we take care of our own, u will never fell left out again as long as u stay within the fold. ...... Much love princess. kiss
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by buckeye(m): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2005
whiteshark:

My dear u want rocks?? I'll give u rocks. Just let me know wer to send it and pronto. tis right there only promise me that when u do get it, u will tell all this aboki's and Mallam's that you're already taking.... In my family, we take care of our own, u will never fell left out again as long as u stay within the fold. ...... Much love princess. kiss

Hey Chigurl, watchout! u should have known whiteshark is a playa.........a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by buckeye(m): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2005
whiteshark:

My dear u want rocks?? I'll give u rocks. Just let me know wer to send it and pronto. tis right there only promise me that when u do get it, u will tell all this aboki's and Mallam's that you're already taking.... In my family, we take care of our own, u will never fell left out again as long as u stay within the fold. ...... Much love princess. kiss

Hey Chigurl, watchout! u should have known whiteshark is a playa.........a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by chigurl(f): 3:19am On Dec 05, 2005
whiteshark you haven't failed to amuse me so far. A sense of humour is definitely a nice quality in a man but claiming me for you brother, that i'm not so sure of. undecided rolleyes
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2005
@chigurl,
R u saying whitesharks bro ain't good enough.

Come whiteshark what type of arrange are u trying to do? grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2005
Pretty Pretty Pretty, Open ur eyes and see beyond ur nose... u nor fit deduce wetin dey happen abi Well, nor be my mouth u wan hear say Alams don show 4 bayelsa grin grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2005
U talk say na ur bro..abi na u. Omo i sharp pass u o. grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2005
chigurl:

whiteshark you haven't failed to amuse me so far. A sense of humour is definitely a nice quality in a man but claiming me for you brother, that i'm not so sure of. undecided rolleyes

PrettyH r u still sure u r with me expand ur mind and tell me wat u see not think
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2005
On nairaland anything can happen. Wish u da best. wink

*Don't mind me o*
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2005
u still have not told me wat u see
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2005
Don't worry , u'll know in due time.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 12:39am On Dec 06, 2005
aight then, I dey here dey wait

Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by chigurl(f): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2005
whiteshark i must say you are one funny guy. keep up the good work of giving me something to laugh about everytime i come to the board.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by madam: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2005
yes ooh i agree the real african guys are in the village farming.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by kenflavor(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2005
chigurl, just keep on praying and be watching, the way I do and I am very sure ur better half will locate you in Jesus name. Make sure he is a Nigerian ooo. Don't mind those asking you to date AKATA.

There are thousands of cool Nigerian guys out there. What you only do is watch and pray. Besides, make sure u mingle with good and God fearing Nigerian gals/guys in USA, before u say Jack, u gat the ROCK on your finger. I wish you the very best of luck.

K
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by madam: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2005
@ whiteshark someone says u are wierd
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2005
madam, dont u think dats y dey like me?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2005
whiteshark:

madam, don't u think dats y dey like me?

Don't psyche urself. smiley
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by snazzydawn(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyesrolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyesrolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
hello H, I nor need to psyche mysef about notin. I nor be all those small small boys in here aight. ....... grin grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2005
whiteshark:

hello H, I nor need to psyche mysef about notin. I nor be all those small small boys in here aight. ....... grin grin
Ok, so wetin u come be now.....old man grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by kewe(f): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2005
lets just say u've not seen one. but dere r enof responsible and nice nigerian/african guys around. but then it shdnt be bout d race, but wat u want (its not complusory 2 date a black guy)
do watever u r comfortable wit & wat makes u happy
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Oyinhoney(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2005
Gurl i know watchu mean...but jus to put ur mind at rest ur not the only one goin thru that kind of situation...so jus take heart k...holla!!!
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Oiza(f): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2005
Hi,

I'm sorry but the question has still not been answered...Yes, I want to know the answer too wink
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by yemstrad(f): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2005
Well Chigurl, U've been a little bit out of luck here. The bad one u've come in contact with might probably have derived their bad attitude from bad experiences they've had with Nigerian / African ladies.

Afterall, their is no rain without a cloud either thick of light.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2005
Oiza:

Hi,

I'm sorry but the question has still not been answered...Yes, I want to know the answer too  wink
so you want to know the answer right? well,here it is: they do not exist
abeg ooo, Nigerian/African men, I was just kidding!! make una no wound me!!!
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Oiza(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2005
So what is the answer? DO good Nigerian men exist or not
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2005
Oiza:

So what is the answer? DO good Nigerian men exist or not

Since we've not answered the question, why not go out and do a survey and tell us?

*How are we mearnt to know sef?*
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Oiza(f): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2005
Who? Me? Oh no.. I don't have the time for that kind of thing...that's why I am asking. But with all the dillying dallying, I think it will be safe to assume that there are no decent Nigerian men in existence....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.