Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Things To Know Before Dating African Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Know Before Dating African Men (24504 Views)

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? / Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men by MEILYN(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Things To Know Before Dating African Men

Dating African men is one of the sweetest things a lady could ever experience in her life time. I have few friends from different parts of the world, majority of them are now dating African men, after I hooked them up with the best men Africa can offer.

On this article I will be writing about what ladies in general need to know before dating an African man. I must say African men have good body build and majority of African men are also handsome, hot and very sexy.

Dating an African man takes lots of patience and understanding. The reason why African women don’t have difficult times dealing with African men is because African women are surrounded by men from Africa constantly and majority of the women in Africa grew up around them. I know they can be frustrating most times. I am not saying all African men are the same, trust me when I say some African men are super romantic and loving.

God created and blessed African men with handsome faces, good physical appearances and everything a woman would ever dream of in a man. However, our manly African men have decided to go for ladies of other races. Well, it is all good. African men now taste different honey pots from different locations in the world.

African men are located everywhere and I believe there are so many women of other continents who would like to date an African man or who are already dating African men. Non- African women should have these at the back of their minds while dating an African man or planning to date or Marry a man from Africa.

TIWA SAVAGE GIVES BIRTH TO BABY BOY- PHOTO

1) Cooking

Cooking is one of the ways to satisfy African men. Even if you don’t like cooking, try and prepare a few meals a week. A Nigerian man especially loves a woman with his belly amongst other things. There is a Nigerian saying that goes like this ‘if you want a man’s heart, go through his stomach’. A Nigerian man loves to know that you can feed him properly. Cooking alone can get you any African man of your choice. African men like to return from work, have their baths and eat very delicious meals. They will sure miss you when you are gone.

African men love women who can Cook their favourite meals, just make sure any meal you prepare tastes good. African men especially Nigerians are spoiled by the great taste of their mother’s cooking. So you are going to have to put a lot of work in the kitchen. No African man is always going to take you out or go to a restaurant all the time. He wants to know you can cook!

2) African Men Always Want To Be In Charge

African men are seldom controlled by their spouses. African men always want to show how they are men.They could show it through their wealth, how they treat you or by their religious and mental level. Nigerian men have big egos and for some enough pride to stretch from Lagos city in Nigeria to China. Nigerian men are taught to be heads in the household, the need to take care of certain needs of a woman is an obligation to them. African men cannot sit at home and watch the woman take care of their needs. Most of them see it as insults upon themselves. African men often think the woman will begin to disrespect them when she begins to bring money into the home. It is just how African Men are trained. You should know this before dating African men.

3) African Men Are Good In Bed

You need not to worry about whether an African man is good in bed or not. I don’t know what it’s like in the open public between you and your African man, but I can almost guarantee it’s great behind closed doors. An African man wants to pleasure his woman, and give her a good sexual experience; married or dating. Nigerian men consider themselves great lovers, if only that were true, but even though this might not be exactly true for all Nigerian men, they at least try their best and put that work in. African men always try to please their ladies in bed.

4) African Men Love Meat And Fish in Their Meals

I don’t care, I am yet to meet an African man that doesn’t like meat or fish, it is rare. When you prepare a meal, you must accompany it with either chicken, goat meat, turkey or fish. if not it’s not a complete meal. I’m serious, Give him a plate of rice without meat or fish and see his reaction. I don't know why African have this love for meat and fish, perhaps that is their nature.

5) African Men Love To Have Their Own Children

African men love to have their own children. It is rare for an African man to adopt children. They rather take a second wife than adopt children. I have seen so many African men divorce their wives or take second wives for this reason. You must be ready to give him a child. It is very evident among African men today, some of them even try to get a girl pregnant first before going into marriage.

African men are loving men, some maybe unbearable but when you get used to them, you will find out they are fun to be with. An African man has all the capabilities of loving and treating a woman like a queen. Dating them is an incredible idea.

This article was written from experience. It can be applied anywhere in the world.

Source: http://intensetalk..co.uk/2015/07/things-to-know-before-dating-african-men.html?m=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by falconey(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2015
#africanandproud

3 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by PunterTim(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
We Rock!Africanos

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by jamex93(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
We are Africans!

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by sinaj(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
ok

was expecting to see something i dnt knw in your list though

12 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
We know all these already. Anyway nice writeup

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by MEILYN(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:
We know all these already. Anyway nice writeup
What about the people that didnt know? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
MEILYN:
What about the people that didnt know? Lol

cheesy cheesy
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Jamexjulius(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
K
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
.there isn't much rule in dating African men so far you know your place as an African woman. Our mothers didn't see all these as rules, rather as their duty as an African woman. Feminism cannot work in African relationship...that's also a rule grin

16 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by kenedy175(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Another list undecided
Well, ‘if you want a man’s heart, go through his stomach...’ I dont think this implies for all African men. Love my 6 pacs grin... before one girl come dey over feed person in the name of love.

By the way, I'm a vegetarian. Lol

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by nwana1: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
cool
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by donholy28(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
African men rules...op 10 cartons of orijin 4 u
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
is African man a breed?

a specie based on continent/land mass?

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
v
I'm African first, and human being second. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Richie0974: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op referred to "African Men" like he's not an African man
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by ketekete: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lolz
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by CharlieMaria(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tell me more.
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]......
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
IS TIWA SAVAGE AND HER BABY PART OF IT?

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am African

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by oc2fish: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Second base
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by NotNairalandi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Africans a born to be great!

They are born to rule!
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by iamauxin(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
#coughs....
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Rastamann: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Center of the World - Africa!
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Seen
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by M4gunners: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good write up.
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
No new thing here na
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by 12345DKO(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
BE THERE!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.