Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 (43331 Views)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare / Galaxy Note 7 Vs Iphone 7 - Note 7 beats Iphone Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Behankey(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
hiidee:

Funny, I can bet on it that iphone 7 will be better than the Tecno Phantom 6 Plus
you don't need to bet, you just have to check the phones out, is it the 4050mah battery or the SONY 21mp camera. The phantom 6 plus is a nice gadget.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Are you blind, did you see i replied someone?

You're just being unnecessarily hostile, you Apple fan. Go and sleep. You're points are insignificant. The spreadsheet the OP made is obvious to them that have sight.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by MizMyColi(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
ericsmith:
hw can anyone compare such a luxury mobile brand to that brand that givs hope to d poor...chinko lounloun
with all d specs embedded into d phantom6 am sure wen put to test wonnt even beat iphone6 ..
OP yu beta start asking God for forgiveness,...iphone to tecno wat ah sin !!!

You guys are greatly missing the point here.
It's what I always talk about whenever Tecno releases a flagship and such is compared to iPhone.

Tecno actually sees IPhone as a role model.
You get? Look at the way Phantom is designed, and look at the body of iPhone, you will Defo see similarities.

So it's like this....

If you are so good at something, the catch is that no one should be able to smell your back cos you are far far ahead of them.

But for someone to come near or be even noticed in the field you are so good at, you can be rest assured it's only a matter of time before the catch up and overtake if you don't up your game.

Take P6 plus for example. Many of us are already wailing at the price. How much more an iphone7.

So the point is this; if I can get a device that is 3 times cheaper than what an iPhone will offer me, if I can get a device that packs so much beauty and class in it like the Phantom 6 PLUS and knowing fully well that as it stands now, I cannot afford an IPhone 7.....what's stopping me from going for it?

Would it actually be a bad idea to go for Second Best, when actually such device ranks first in a class of its own?

Think on this.

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Freelancerx: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Encrypted:

Source : http://specspricenigeria.com/iphone-7-vs-tecno-phantom-6/

Well, both phones are high end gadgets but I'll pick the phantom any day. Firstly because of the RAM , the phantom phones has 3gb ram and 4gb respectively. Beating the iPhone in that regard, also affordability is key. Getting brilliant devices for a an affordable price is a good point. The 21mp sony camera for the 6+ too is nice.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Compliant(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2016
@op I don't think you know what you are doing

You are suppose to compare techno phantom 6+ with Gionee M5+ (battery 5050 ,ram 3gb, finger print) and M6+ (battery 6050, ram 4gb, finger print, 128gb inbuilt)and not iPhone OR YOUR BRAIN IS IN RECESSION?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Wefiak1414(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Take a look at iphone 7 price tag. Hhhhmmmmm is like overpricing Pogba
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abraham97:
funny una no dey use beta compare scrap

I'm sorry, scrap is Gionee and Itel
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by MizMyColi(f): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Behankey:
you don't need to bet, you just have to check the phones out, is it the 4050mah battery or the SONY 21mp camera. The phantom 6 plus is a nice gadget.

You forgot to mention the deca cores processor and the fact that they moved away from the traditional chipset we are used to.

When
I saw the in boxing pictures on Techpoint.ng, I was waowedcheesy
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Behankey:

Apart from it just being nice sef, it's a budget gadget. That's the more considered edge it has over the iPhone.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by MizMyColi(f): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Compliant:
@op I don't think you know what you are doing

You are suppose to compare techno phantom 6+ with Gionee M5+ (battery 5050 ,ram 3gb, finger print) and M6+ (battery 6050, ram 4gb, finger print, 128gb inbuilt)and not iPhone OR YOUR BRAIN IS IN RECESSION?

Can you do a specs sheet comparison??

Price inclusive?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

It's what I always talk about whenever Tecno releases a flagship and such is compared to iPhone.

You get? Look at the way Phantom is designed, and look at the body of iPhone, you will Defo see similarities.

So it's like this....

If you are so good at something, the catch is that no one should be able to smell your back cos you are far far ahead of them.

But for someone to come near or be even noticed in the field you are so good at, you can be rest assured it's only a matter of time before the catch up and overtake if you don't up your game.

Take P6 plus for example. Many of us are already wailing at the price. How much more an iphone7.

So the point is this; if I can get a device that is 3 times cheaper than what an iPhone will offer me, if I can get a device that packs so much beauty and class in it like the Phantom 6 PLUS and knowing fully well that as it stands now, I cannot afford an IPhone 7.....what's stopping me from going for it?

Would it actually be a bad idea to go for Second Best, when actually such device ranks first in a class of its own?

Think on this.

Indeed, I think they should be commended and given a kudos. Really, Tecno has put in much effort since they first landed Naija. That they are even trying to compete with Apple is enough to show Nigerians they are trying to make a difference.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Freelancerx:
Well, both phones are high end gadgets but I'll pick the phantom any day. Firstly because of the RAM , the phantom phones has 3gb ram and 4gb respectively. Beating the iPhone in that regard, also affordability is key. Getting brilliant devices for a an affordable price is a good point. The 21mp sony camera for the 6+ too is nice.

21MP SONY Camera definitely cannot be an interpolated camera. It's definitely going to be the bomb. I really want to see that infinix camera that will come and compete with the camera of this Beast.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wefiak1414:
Take a look at iphone 7 price tag. Hhhhmmmmm is like overpricing Pogba

Buying the iPhone 7 is a Pogba of my money grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by kolaaderin: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerians are our own enemies, in this dollar scarcity buhaha how in the hell should we be encouraging more dollar flight to foreign land in the name of iPhone 7 (500k) when we can have a better performing Subtitude at a way cheaper price since we can't produce anything .

change begins with me, even though I can afford this fone but I don't think am getting it, I will Rather keep my naira in naija to save naija the little I can.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
what Tecno is showing us is that we don't have to break the bank to lay our hands on a flagship.

We should stop using phantom F7 eye to look this phantom 6 and 6+, they've come a long way.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Heavance(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hollywood usually do movies showing someone using a good brand.....
I have seen Apple logos on gadgets used in Hollywood movies, likewise Samsung, Lenovo, Blackberry and LG.
But I am yet to see Tecno, Gionee, Injoo, Itel, malata etc.............
I am open to constructive correction
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by sensolution10(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls Hw much is the tecno
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Truth is, I don't like comparing phones. What I try to do is live in a world of reality. If an object is affordable, gives me optimum production and satisfaction, then I go for it. That's what Tecno stands for. We can all talk from now till eternity, but none of us can overlook the kind of revolution that Tecno and its products have given us. cool cool
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
sensolution10:
pls Hw much is the tecno
for pre-order, phantom 6 is 88k while 6+ is 128k
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's not even about that. It's about how they have revolutionise the phone market, looking at where they are coming from and where they are now.
Abdstrakt:
what Tecno is showing us is that we don't have to break the bank to lay our hands on a flagship.

We should stop using phantom F7 eye to look this phantom 6 and 6+, they've come a long way.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Guy this is not very correct. I have net the country manager for TECNO as well as for the Transsion group. And they use their top end premium phones. At least in the office

No t true, which country manager did you meet? Chidi? All most Nigerian managers use Tecno, Infinix or Itel the CHINESE USE APPLE PHONES!! FACT!!!!!!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by southernbelle(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Norman4real:
Whoever created this post is just going to be insulted grin grin grin For no good reason.

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Compliant(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Can you do a specs sheet comparison??

Price inclusive?

yes i can very well
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Norman4real(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

No t true, which country manager did you meet? Chidi? All most Nigerian managers use Tecno, Infinix or Itel the CHINESE USE APPLE PHONES!! FACT!!!!!!
How many of these chinese have u met using iphones U just come here spreading baseless speculations.
In any case i don't think its a bad thing to have an iphone aside coz then they have a clear picture of what to aim at and how much improvement needs to be done for tecno to be as good as the top brands.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
You're there bashing one phone and praising one. They don't even make the phone battery here. When your country starts making phone ehen, ΓΌ can say all you like about one phone brand
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by amanikondo: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
PROWESX:
i prefer phantom 6 plus than any iphone not that iphone is not good, but the freedom u can enjoy without many restriction which are not common among iphone users.

Is iPhone a handcuff ? Can you tell me what iphone does to your independence? grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pride and show off. That is all I have to say...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
iphone started as a luxury brand and has since remained like that compared to tecno. Its just like comparing louboutin shoes and jimmy choo. They make shoes. One is luxury the other is not.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

You get? Look at the way Phantom is designed, and look at the body of iPhone, you will Defo see similarities
Think on this.

i see d angle frm which yu are conversing,,,tecno started with imitations of nokia phones,,,specs cums nex after quality evaluation.. samsung,,htc,,iphones these are quality phones with standard compliance.
tecno,,infnix,,injoo these phones only thrive in our market because of money palava..,naturally no one wil pick, even a tecno of more spec ova an iphone ..
forget spec every component yu find on those chinko phones are of very low quality that why they dnnt last...my gurl ventured into tenco n infinix phones they neva lasted until she upgraded to z30 she get peace of mind..
chinko phones are nt second best.,,,they are jus mere alternatives incase money no dey...i swore neva to use them..Alol
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by JayJayGee: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
That sh*t is paper specs... Don't ever compare iPhone to Tecno.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by augster(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Norman4real:
How many of these chinese have u met using iphones U just come here spreading baseless speculations.
In any case i don't think its a bad thing to have an iphone aside coz then they have a clear picture of what to aim at and how much improvement needs to be done for tecno to be as good as the top brands.
He's saying the truth, their tech guy in Ibadan here uses an iPhone
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by banky99(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
PROWESX:
i prefer phantom 6 plus than any iphone not that iphone is not good,but i cannot use any phone that has features that are restricted.i have friends who use iphone but they still need to back it up with infinix.
the truth is that that restriction stuffs is gone and gone on iPhone I don't see any restriction if it's in sharing who uses Bluetooth anymore when you got xender,zapya etc if it's data you it's as cheap as an android phone if it's download you got idownloader infact i have used all OS developed and right now apple os is the bomb it's sweet just got to be a smart Nigerian using an iPhone posted from my sweet iPhone 6, 7 loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aquos R2 Compact: With Two Notches, Specifications / Countries Affected By Internet Outage / See What Lying Can Lead To (see Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52