Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 (43254 Views)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare / Galaxy Note 7 Vs Iphone 7 - Note 7 beats Iphone Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Fgollado: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice comparison, tecno stepping up big time
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Fgollado: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Well it has been done..go check n see the result
FellaL:
Hahahaa! Early morning wahala. LOL. If the benchmark test is done nko?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
brand names is what is killing us...Tecno is equally very great too..
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank you for this comment u have said it all
MizMyColi:

You guys are greatly missing the point here.
It's what I always talk about whenever Tecno releases a flagship and such is compared to iPhone.

Tecno actually sees IPhone as a role model.
You get? Look at the way Phantom is designed, and look at the body of iPhone, you will Defo see similarities.

So it's like this....

If you are so good at something, the catch is that no one should be able to smell your back cos you are far far ahead of them.

But for someone to come near or be even noticed in the field you are so good at, you can be rest assured it's only a matter of time before the catch up and overtake if you don't up your game.

Take P6 plus for example. Many of us are already wailing at the price. How much more an iphone7.

So the point is this; if I can get a device that is 3 times cheaper than what an iPhone will offer me, if I can get a device that packs so much beauty and class in it like the Phantom 6 PLUS and knowing fully well that as it stands now, I cannot afford an IPhone 7.....what's stopping me from going for it?

Would it actually be a bad idea to go for Second Best, when actually such device ranks first in a class of its own?

Think on this.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
What's wrong with comparing?? sigh
holusormi:
Lmao, comparing iphone 7 to techno phantom .... Lord Jesus , I have seen it all ... Nothing more left to see grin grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chei ur sense is raise to power zero..
ericsmith:
hw can anyone compare such a luxury mobile brand to that brand that givs hope to d poor...chinko lounloun
with all d specs embedded into d phantom6 am sure wen put to test wonnt even beat iphone6 ..
OP yu beta start asking God for forgiveness,...iphone to tecno wat ah sin !!!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Tania1: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
As in better rip off..too bad people dont see it
pr0blem:

The Phantom 6 and 6+ beats the iPhone no doubt, the only place I'll say there's a difference however is just in chipset difference and waterproof. But how do those two things and a little other almost inconsequential differences amount to almost 500k. The iPhone is a rip off.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

Quit been a dumbskull. I hate back and forth thing with a forth grader. Tecno is used basically in West African countries major Nigeria and Kenya yet a nonentity like you claims it outsells Samsung and Apple in Africa.

What result do you expect from Google about tecno when it's only used in two countries? It's simple and super easy to acquire brains. Go get some

aigoo bro...shey you know grap ni,na me mention Africa and when I mentioned Africa I'm referring to market's where it sells it's phones...you can get it right by taking deep look at that chart

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by asamaigho(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
efeski:

Na the same drive dem de drive Toyota Camry and Lamborghini Aventador. That sorta luxury

Ur comparism show how ur mind works.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tania1:
Chei ur sense is raise to power zero..

thanks for even raising my brain,, wu as time to do that

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Norman4real(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2016
highheybee:

aigoo bro...shey you know grap ni,na me mention Africa and when I mentioned Africa I'm referring to market's where it sells it's phones...you can get it right by taking deep look at that chart
you're so true coz even here in Uganda, Tecno has majority share, its stores are all over town.
But Samsung is also equally as strong, only problem is that their marketing is no as good as Tecno's.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Fgollado:
Well it has been done..go check n see the result

I've kukuma seen it o, it is dragging with iPhone 6 *puts hand on head*
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Norman4real:
you're so true coz even here in Uganda, Tecno has majority share, its stores are all over town.
But Samsung is also equally as strong, only problem is that their marketing is no as good as Tecno's.

Tecno is the best marketing phone brand in Nigeria, to be honest. It's not even up for argument. One can argue with about the quality of the products, but no doubt their marketing strategy just gets them topping the sales chart
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Team TECNO blazing the trail. grin. Somebody some days ago called them the AntiChrist. I laugh in spanish.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by chinyeretina: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
A friend of mine opted for itel 1702 with 7.0inch screen size while I went for another brand entirely. I soon found out that I have cheated myself, because my friends it1702 performance was far above board which mine failed to do with a relatively cheaper price. What my friend did is what i call wisdom in spending .
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by efeski(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
asamaigho:

Ur comparism show how ur mind works.

My mind works just fine bruh
Simple analogous logic

Someone wondered why people qualify to the iphone 7 as a luxury device as opposed to the techno phone in question when afterall na the same press dem de press all fones alike. Good and fine

Both cars referenced will get you from point A to B (na same drive dem de drive both cars) but one is a luxury car. You dig?

Speaking of which
Why was the Blackberry Porsche series so pricey right from its debut on the scene.
Look up its spec online and compare its actual functionality in real life with say an Iphone 4S and go figure.

It's simply the 'Porsche' franchise officially assigned to the phone that made people pay exorbitant amounts.

Happy independence day folks

2 Likes

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by OmaHomes(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pls prove me wrong and I will prove to u why iphone is not better than android.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Androidvillaz: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
highheybee:

bro it's jez clarity,the iPhone 7 plus is better,camera,processor buh those are not worthy when I fit get 130k and keep the remaining 200k to myself...it's jez economics.. OnePlus 3 and mi5splus dey self which are half that price...

Now you are talking ...

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by techlesson: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Its very difficult to go to a Chinese shop and see Tecno, Africa is the target market for the phone. They don't use it, they don't see it.
Ok hearing it for the first time.. .any proof??I don't lik hating
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by jerrysense: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2016
techlesson:
i no wan hear noise again for here undecided

looking at something important
You still dy check ur land phone bills.. .oya tecno is affordable. Go n get one grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by jerrysense: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Tania1:
Yes I agree with u.. .i think they are trying to regain grounds with their flagship phones
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by oluwadaemilola: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
would u reject the phantom 6?
Encrypted:

Na so una dey talk. Like say if them dash you , you no go collect.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by oluwadaemilola: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
sincerely, the phantom 6plus is actually premium
jerrysense:

Yes I agree with u.. .i think they are trying to regain grounds with their flagship phones
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Freelancerx: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
FellaL:

21MP SONY Camera definitely cannot be an interpolated camera. It's definitely going to be the bomb. I really want to see that infinix camera that will come and compete with the camera of this Beast.
You know what I mean. The camera should be the bomb.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Freelancerx:
You know what I mean. The camera should be the bomb.

Should be? LOOL. It is already the Bomb yo!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Behankey(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2016
ollah1:

"If".That's a conditional word. They are yet to sell their phones outside few western countries and you want European and American sites that review the phones. The joke is on you cos u are the ignorant buddy here
Well, with their release of Phantom 6 and 6+ Late last month, they have started a journey into the Middle East and Asia. If they keep going at this pace, they'll cover more grounds. Give kudos to Tecno for it's steady and continuous rise too.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tania1:

very very correct. some people put a certain label on you when they see the brand name on your phone.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by omoalajah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
lmao. Let him compare na. We all know iphone is a luxury good.
bobo65:

I really doubt that

This comparison is an insult to humanity

I could sue the OP for even imagining the comparison
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by datyorubaboy: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Like, i have a girl that will tell you she cant use a TECNO phone unless it doesnt have the Tecno name on it. Arrant nonsense. babes that dont use their hard earned money to buy phones
Abdstrakt:

very very correct. some people put a certain label on you when they see the brand name on your phone.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by missslimzy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
What is this one saying, i used my hard earned money to buy a C9 that am still using. So find a good girl not just a girl grin
datyorubaboy:
Like, i have a girl that will tell you she cant use a TECNO phone unless it doesnt have the Tecno name on it. Arrant nonsense. babes that dont use their hard earned money to buy phones
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
datyorubaboy:

Lol... what a ridiculous thing to say. Some of the snide remarks I hear about Tecno is laughable.
They should keep their babdwagon mentality and keep buying overpriced phones while we use our Tecno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full And Detailed Review Infinix HOT NOTE / Countries Affected By Internet Outage / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.