Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

EXPIRED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPIRED (1419 Views)

7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPIRED by Drdreyy: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE HAS BEEN DELETED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPIRED by FvckShiT(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not so fûcking true

That's only for fūcking dumb girls
Re: EXPIRED by Drdreyy: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
FvckShiT:
Not so fûcking true

Nah, not necessarily dumb. I have seen some like that, although not full details, but the year is very common and not only on e-mails.

But that cartoon was created to poke fun, even though it is true to some extent.

1 Like

Re: EXPIRED by Fidelismaria: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
FvckShiT:
Not so fûcking true

i agree wit u for d first time
Re: EXPIRED by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin

Hahahahahha.... Not so true ooo...
Re: EXPIRED by decatalyst(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op, are you trying to say they are dumb? sad

1 Like

Re: EXPIRED by KingRex1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Haha TrapQueen77 wats ur email I.D?? grin

1 Like

Re: EXPIRED by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha TrapQueen77 wats ur email I.D?? grin

I think the number is 1925
grin
Re: EXPIRED by Drdreyy: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, are you trying to say they are dumb? sad

Is that your own interpretation? Well, i don't know. I saw it on Facebook, i found it amusing and decided to share.

The full representation of the birth date was meant to poke fun/make the cartoon more amusing. we all know it's not true. But that of the year is very common/realistic. I have seen some.

Even some guys are also guilty of the year code (not full year though e.g....... 91@gmail.com)
Re: EXPIRED by JBUZZ: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Drdreyy:

Nah, not necessarily dumb. I have seen some like that, although not full details, but the year is very common and not only on e-mails.

But that cartoon was created to poke fun, even though it is true to some extent.
Just fun grin
FvckShiT:
Not so fûcking true
Re: EXPIRED by KingRex1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I think the number is 1925
grin

Lol, na mama u be? Adonbilivit
Re: EXPIRED by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol, na mama u be? Adonbilivit

If u gonna base it according to OP, then I cud end up like a great great grand ma oooo grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach A Lady For A Relationship / 10 Faces Only People Who Cannot Price Can Relate To / How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.