Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Approach A Lady For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Lady For A Relationship (1422 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach A Lady For A Relationship by hyman9ja(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
A lot of guys tend to ask me, how do i approach a lady, I see a lot of beautiful girls and I don't have feelings that i should go talk to them maybe she will give me a chance in her life. Is it because I am not very rich or I will I say my main self inside me is not ready for anything like that or do i think their level is more than mine.

Below are some practical steps to take in approaching a lady for a relationship, this is just a guide to help you take your decision.

#1 Approach her like you would a fellow guy, create this perception in your mind's eye that she is a guy like you, it makes you less nervous. apply less pressure, its not a do or die affair, be real, be natural, be you, don't try to impress, sometimes you may have to strike (like didier drogba) cos some of them can be dumb-asses you know. be a bit casual, it creates this impression you have a life of yours already, if she cares you both can share some fantasies.

#2 Be honest with your intentions and don't beat around the bush. No matter what you say, your actions will speak louder than words.

#3 Give greetings with integrity.

#4 Have a little chat about anything and see her areas of interest.

#5 Be sensitive to her attitude and see if she likes your conversation

Follow us:

facebook.com/lovesfactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +234806684350
PalmChat: LOVE AND LOVE FACTORY

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Lady For A Relationship by randomShek: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Check my signature to learn the new game. You'll love it
Re: How To Approach A Lady For A Relationship by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice but some girls are just adamantly rude by default.

(1) (Reply)

If You Date This Kind Of Babe, You Are In Trouble - She Is Killing Xmas Goat / I Am In A Relationship With A Guy I Don't Trust. How Do I Figure Him Out? / Delete 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.