Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82539 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by duduade: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nonsense. What happened in the past stays in the past

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do
"What goes around, comes around." Just go to the hospital for medical check up and pray that God gives you another man as soon as possible to wipe away your tears.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
So, you are finding it hard to conceive and you tell your boyfriend it could be due to abortions in your past and did not think he could leave? grin grin

Okay, dat one dey.

Do you think if you hadn't told him he wouldn't have sought out a solution to having children if it were taking too long for yo to conceive if you guys were married?

I don't know about your boyfriend o, but I know that I would get someone somewhere pregnant if my wife is not forthcoming with children. I have absolutely no qualms with that, I used to berate men who would do such. Not anymore. It turns out everyone is just looking out for themselves these days. Why not I? Why not you?

As someone has suggested, go do tests and see if this is as big a deal as you think it is. Better know your fate now and start liking for solutions. Nobody wants to marry a barren woman. Not saying that you're one. If you had an abortion, it means you can/could conceive. Get your shît sorted quick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by gymnasium(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
girls and abortion.....................be like bread and akara............... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by bitchcrafts: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
You see your life now? op,sorry im not sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by CSTR2: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Then why did You tell him bout Your abortion? To make him love You more or what biko?

Some things are better left unsaid.
Seriously? This is a devilish advice and a wrong foundation to build a marriage on.
He will find out one day, they always do, and when he does the lady would wish she never got married.
I definitely won't advice any member of my family to hide stuffs like that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by queencalipso(f): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
well I have done everything necessary , my
womb is okay and intact

My dear your inability to get pregnant May not be Cz you did abortion, I have seen girls that did countless abortion yet they were able to conceive. Maybe it's due to improper timing or some homonal changes.

But let me as you! Op, for how long have you been trying to conceive?
How often do you have sex?
How well do you know your time? Your fertility period.

If you don't know your timing very well, you may have probably been having sex when you are less likely to get preggy. If this is the case, then I will suggest you master your time or or have sex everyday after your menstral cycle.

Telling the truth comes with consequences negative or positive. One have to be ready to embrace whatever comes your way. Make amends and move on. Do not worry so much over your fiancé it was never meant to be. Take care of your self, seek medical solution and also pray to God.

Good luck.

With all the comments here, no body is considering the fact that the man may even be the one with the problem and you are here beating your self up for nothing. Op did he have him self checked also? If no, what led you to believing that you are the one with the problem? Bcz of d abortion?

You see, this is why one needs to put her brain to good use. You were just focused on getting married without putting other factors into consideration. You were just desperate to get pregnant and when it's not forthcoming, you concluded its due to d abortion you did. Did you advice him to go for medical check? I guess not. You are here contemplating suicide angry this pain will pass like all things born of misfortune. Be strong

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ExplicitContent: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Una dun start angry
And so u came and open a new handle with name full of regrets
Smh undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do
You're lucky
I hope you'll find someone that loves and cares for you for who you are
The good and the bad
For better or for worse
You did the right thing telling him
You shouldn't hide anything just to stay in a relationship
You're lucky you found out this early
Everyone has things they're not so proud to admit they've done
Someone that loves you will see beyond that and accept the person you've become

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
To be very frank and sincere, a lady who has once had an abortion is automatically a turn off for me unless I never got to know about it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by KoldKash(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Loose lips sinks ships.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
One of multiple consequences of premarital sex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by FavoredGuy: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
And why do u wish 2 make it topic of public/online discussion? Ar u sure he's not a N/lander and online too 2 conceal his identity and join in profering fake solutions 2 u? Respond now and I'll give u my candid unbiased suggestion
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Stanbic(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
you've made things right by telling him the truth. if he loves u,he'll wait. afterall u are medically ok
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by teemswest(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
This post is scam a lady will never post a thing like that too sensitive for insensitive nairalanders

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by KKKWHITE(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Don't move on like that try to explain more and also letting him to know that you divulge your secret to him because of love and that he should remember that what goes around comes around before taking the decision to end the relationship.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mixter(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
All this NL babe's no get joy at all. Una just dey para. Well, I comment my reserve. Am here to learn.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by abatobi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
let the truth be said,if the foundation is faulty or destroy what can the righteous do
you had a bad past but what of the future you want to destroy now.A man who has not paid ur bride price ask you to get pregnant before marriage and you agree now that the pregnancy is not forth coming you think u sre d one with the problem due to ur past.
what is wrong is wrong please,go and seek the face of the lord and pls pre marital sex is not only a sin but an everlasting problem. so dear pls cheer up there is provision at the cross for you,trust God and believe him for the best.thanks

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by moshino(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
sexymoma:
My sister move on
E don hapin, E don hapin
you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege
We Nor Open Up.... Gbege

My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo

It's not the opening up that is the "Gbege", it is the unprotected sex, and hence the pregnancy and abortion that is the "Gbege". If you're not married, and you wan do, then use protection to prevent STDs, pregnancy and subsequent abortion, then there will be no "Gbege" later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by yhuti(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
He doesn't love you....

why?...

because love is blind!
And you told him the truth sef.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Ranchhoddas: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you've learnt your lesson, next time you would keep your mouth shut undecided....just move on abeg, you spoilt what you had by yourself tongue
I knew someone was going to say something really stupid!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by holluphemydavid(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
sexymoma:
My sister move on
E don hapin, E don hapin
you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege
We Nor Open Up.... Gbege
My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo

D girl even tried for opening up her past to d gut, I created a thread some weeks ago abt a male frd of mine who was dating a girl, dis girl had a child B4 meeting my frd and d girl didn't tell my frd abt it, unfortunately for her, my frd and d guy who she had dis child for knw dem self somewher B4, Dat was hw d whole secrets was unfolds, and dere was no way d girl cud deny it, since den, I find it so difficult to trust any girl, if dey cud keep such top secret from d one u claimed u love,........ I fear u girls enh

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ladyF(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
And he hasn't though that maybe... just maybe he has low sperm count? grin

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Montaque(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
My dear fullofregrets
Life is what u make of it. Try and understand that. The issue here makes you and ur ex holding to valid points.
You made mistakes before now, and ought to be forgiven, much more when u are candid. I hope you meet a man who will understand u beyond your actions. That's love for me.

You ex too deserves some understanding. What I ve seen makes me think so. Exactly ur case has played out in my hood, and the guy, while in the marriage, and without the wife conceiving, it became all sorts of issue. They say the greatest agony is childlessness, that's explains the recent quest now for pregnancy before wedding. Understand ur ex.

Keep a good and healthy outlook, and love urself.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you've learnt your lesson, next time you would keep your mouth shut undecided....just move on abeg, you spoilt what you had by yourself tongue
I love your straight-forwardness jare...since u are not barren,,,next time close that your mouth,,you know how many girls don abort for am

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:

my dear , you are right ,
we learn everyday ,
sometimes in just a hard way ,
I just wish he can give me chance to make things right again , but he refused to hear my pleas, he said he's fed up , and ready to find another girl , and impregnate her , well I can only wish him luck , am not bad either , God will surely send my own husband and children my way , I moved on already ,

Some nice man will come for you.

If you can be patient fine

If you can I can post a way to attract your husband very fast here using traditional method
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mohiozua(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Ranchhoddas: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
rebella:
@fullofregrets , you had an abortion the deed has been done. Personally I think instead of crying, you should thank God for making you avoid a fair weather husband, that is someone that will only be good to you when the going is good. That man didn't love you. When a man starts saying you should get pregnant first before the marriage can hold, that's a warning sign.

I know you probably miss him a lot, but remember a broken relationship is better than a broken home.

Yes. Blame the man for not wanting to be in childless marriage!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Emu4life(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am sure dis is coming from a CHRISTIAN....dey must Bleep and get pregnant b4 dey can marry..DAMN!! Dis is not JESUS' TEACHING.DIS is d WESTERN TRADITION....am nt surprised though
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by daniella04: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one is gbege? U want d innocent man to not have kids? Pls abeg. She understands that it's all her fault so she shouldn't act all surprised he left.
. I guess the guy has the right to be sanctimonious because he hasn't asked a lady to commit abortion before?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by emperortony: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
This isn't the end, see it as a whole new beginning. Sometimes we don't know how close we are to destiny, before we start quitting. We have all made mistakes just move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.