Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch (837 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Do These People Ever Get women To Date Them? ....i Doubt Gaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by jonaifame22(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Early today I got up frm bed feeling very feverish and I cdn't go to work and I stayed home till 1 pm when my old female buddie jus came around, she tried my old mtn number and it wasn't goin so she came to check on me , although it's been a year we saw last.

She's my dear fwiend and play james bond game together on my playstation, she doesn't wanna be In a relationship cos her boifwiend who she really loved died one time and she jus decided to stay single, buh we're cool together buh no strings attached, and I dnt really like it cos her body is fresh like early morning breeze,and her skin is so soft like bed room voice, and I have tripped many times over and any time she rests on me, I feel like a hero and I crave for her hands to jus touch me often cos she does it when we're gisting.

So when we she came today I was gettn a thicker cloth to cover myself, when I heard her knock, and as I opened she was the one then she came in so excited and I was very speechless, I swear If I wasn't sick I'll have carried frm the ground and turn round cos I've missed her, then she as we still talkn she was like, isreal my big head boi I've missed you, then she gave me that powerful hug that lasted for some minutes and I felt some current enter me like she is a transformer supplying light to a community and I am the electronic device to use the current on, cos I came alive like bats at night and I felt that current enter my blood vessels and knocked out the fever flat on the ground jus like tyson knockout larry holmes in round 4 of their 1988 bout

The headache was gone like the past tense of go, chai I love that feeling and I not recovered, I'd a nice time wth her today, buh no sex that's the part I dnt like cos I'll hae still fvcked her even though I'm jus recovering if the opportunity presented itself

God bless ladies!
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by RoyalBlak007: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yes..."some" of them are

..so good

2 Likes

Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by tungstar(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
so what should we now do?... undecided
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by Gflat: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wanted to call you a sick pervert but since you are sick , let me call you a pervert

1 Like

Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by tee59(f): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
And so what? kiss
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by jamex93(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin

Bros done well

grin grin
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
tee59:
And so what? kiss
and so I got healed
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
tungstar:
so what should we now do?... undecided
nothing
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2016
This boy again! Abeg boy, u don chop 2day?
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by youngberry001(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Fvcking boring tcheeew undecided
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by jonaifame22(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Royal155:
This boy again! Abeg boy, u don chop 2day?
yes, wetin happen?
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by helinues: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bro i dey feel you.. That kind feelings

My ex-girlfriend called that she wasn't feeling well. After 2 days, i decided to visit her. When I got to her house, her sister told me she's upstair couldn't move out of bed. Alas, the moment she saw me, she jumped out of the bed and pretended as if nothing never happened to her. Her mum was shocked when she joined us few mins later.

Love is so powerful when you have the feelings with the right person.
Re: Women Are So Good May God Bless Them, I Love Dem So Mch by Drdreyy: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
Early today I got up frm bed feeling very feverish and I cdn't go to work and I stayed home till 1 pm when my old female buddie jus came around, she tried my old mtn number and it wasn't goin so she came to check on me , although it's been a year we saw last.

She's my dear fwiend and play james bond game together on my playstation, she doesn't wanna be In a relationship cos her boifwiend who she really loved died one time and she jus decided to stay single, buh we're cool together buh no strings attached, and I dnt really like it cos her body is fresh like early morning breeze,and her skin is so soft like bed room voice, and I have tripped many times over and any time she rests on me, I feel like a hero and I crave for her hands to jus touch me often cos she does it when we're gisting.

So when we she came today I was gettn a thicker cloth to cover myself, when I heard her knock, and as I opened she was the one then she came in so excited and I was very speechless, I swear If I wasn't sick I'll have carried frm the ground and turn round cos I've missed her, then she as we still talkn she was like, isreal my big head boi I've missed you, then she gave me that powerful hug that lasted for some minutes and I felt some current enter me like she is a transformer supplying light to a community and I am the electronic device to use the current on, cos I came alive like bats at night and I felt that current enter my blood vessels and knocked out the fever flat on the ground jus like tyson knockout larry holmes in round 4 of their 1988 bout

The headache was gone like the past tense of go, chai I love that feeling and I not recovered, I'd a nice time wth her today, buh no sex that's the part I dnt like cos I'll hae still fvcked her even though I'm jus recovering if the opportunity presented itself

God bless ladies!

Bro, i have seen most of your topics and i must say you need urgent deliverance especially from the spirit of lust /too much likeness/attraction to the opposite sex. 99% of your over 300 topics revolves around women.

You need deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.. It's Becoming Unaffordable / Narrations: The Girls In My Life / One Silly Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.