Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) (1048 Views)

I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / (18+) My Night Dream Of bleeping My Aunt Finally Comes True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
I stared at Aisha again as she took her third shot of Vodka. She caught me staring and laughed.

“Is that how you stare at every lady you hook up with? ”..

“Errr... If they are half as beautiful or smart as you? Yes, this is how I stare”.

“You really are weird”

“And you keep complimenting me” and this time I was the one reaching for my drink.

True, I had come out here hoping to check out if her ass was as smashing as her pictures on social media showed, and she had obviously come to meet the erotic blogger who made her keep a Love Machine at work. I couldn’t tell now who was more impressed with who. Her ass was everything and more, wasn’t sure I on the other hand was making the necessary impression.

“So now that we have finally met and gotten the formalities out of the way, you have confirmed pictures do lie and my ass isn’t all that”... lies ladies tell. She knew exactly what her ass was and wanted me to drool and give compliments. Who am I to deny her the pleasure?

“Don’t even try to be modest, you know your ass can stop more than traffic. I am even surprised I can talk, my brain is freezing up just staring at you” Quick line.

“Ok, stop the flattery. Let me pick your brain, what inspires you?”. She asked flashing all of that inviting smile at me.

“First off, I wasn’t flattering. I was telling you what my dick is saying to my brain. Your ass is something else. Secondly, just ask whatever you need to ask. I am all yours”. I began laying my foundation, wouldn’t be a bad idea if I got to Bleep her later today. It was a 50/50 chance but I wanted the odds in my favor.

“How many girls have you slept with”
“Wow! you really expect me to answer that?”
“Yes Mr Bass, if I am allowed to call you that. You did say I should ask any question so please do answer”.

“Errm, ok. To be very honest. I don’t know how many. I don’t count. I find it weird”...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-night-with-blogger-shocking-tales.html

Re: My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) by Stargists(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided
Re: My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice
Re: My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) by Damilolababy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading My Story

(1) (Reply)

The One Things You Should Know About Yourself / The Irony Of Life / What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.