Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery (32396 Views)

. / Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. / When Should A Couple Resume Love Making After Delivery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by Outstrip(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
Treasures is the name of the boutique

Address is
12 Thomas Laniyan St

On the way to Maryland is how it was described to me. Ikorodu road. You can email me at lovecherishme@yahoo.com
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by esduny: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
@outstrip
i would like to get it for a friend
please send me ur website, my e-mail address is esduny4life@yahoo.com
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by chinedumo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
no wonder so women actually say that they wont sacrifice their figure for a child.

so that means that in their own lives their figure is an asset much more than a child can be to them in their own understanding and experience/condition.
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by kudoslivings: 4:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Have you people seen this TV show called Hollywood medium with Tyler Henry on E entertainment?
The 19year old boy that sees,relates and connects with dead people.
Hollywood celebrities invites him to do readings for them and i guess they pay him heavily.
And his mother actually drives him around to do readings for these celebrities..so I ask is that part of encouraging your child to pursue his passion? (Bikonu what kind of passion is that?)... Iike he is passionate about seeing ghosts.Is she helping him actualize his dream?(dream of becoming what)
This got me thinking,if that boy was a Nigerian,his parents will say he is possessed,they will take him to church for deliverance, what rubbish? your mates are studying to become doctors,lawyers,bloggers etc and you are going about seeing ghosts..Nigerian parents will be like"what if people ask me what my child does for a living,what will I tell them??.lol
Anyways I think his mom is been supportive and driving him around because of the money he makes at the end of day coz to be frank I don't understand what kinda passion that is?
Would you say he is talented?If Tyler were your child,what would you do? Lest I forget he is openly gay too

www.kudoslivings.com
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by kudoslivings: 4:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Have you people seen this TV show called Hollywood medium with Tyler Henry on E entertainment?
The 19year old boy that sees,relates and connects with dead people.
Hollywood celebrities invites him to do readings for them and i guess they pay him heavily.
And his mother actually drives him around to do readings for these celebrities..so I ask is that part of encouraging your child to pursue his passion? (Bikonu what kind of passion is that?)... Iike he is passionate about seeing ghosts.Is she helping him actualize his dream?(dream of becoming what)
This got me thinking,if that boy was a Nigerian,his parents will say he is possessed,they will take him to church for deliverance, what rubbish? your mates are studying to become doctors,lawyers,bloggers etc and you are going about seeing ghosts..Nigerian parents will be like"what if people ask me what my child does for a living,what will I tell them??.lol
Anyways I think his mom is been supportive and driving him around because of the money he makes at the end of day coz to be frank I don't understand what kinda passion that is?
Would you say he is talented?If Tyler were your child,what would you do? Lest I forget he is openly gay too

www.kudoslivings.com
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by suzanabonu: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
https://quicksell.co/s/suzzzglow-skincare-and-cosmetics/skincare-products/fm3 for affordable skincare products, bring back your glow after a safe delivery
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by misskungfup: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice thread, why did y'all stop updating ? Anyway a lot of people say Aju mbaise is effective. For me portion control and exercise goes a long way
Re: How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery by Gif2ed(f): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Am a mother of 3 lovely kids, one with CS I battled with my shape for so long until I came across this below� at first I said it won't work they are all the same but on a second thought this might be the answer and it was indeed. tummy shapers belt and a quick slim tea these gave me power over my shape now my shape no longer control me,I am in control of how I want to look you can too! Contact me for yours 09059396002 or 08060717679.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.