Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) (3512 Views)

Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill" / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

My limited, restricted Biblical dogma you say? Really.

Compared to these beings my Bible is limited and restricted? Really?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wait... As far as you are concerned who are these beings exactly? And what is their contribution to humanity?

I think we may have to end this discource here becos its begining to veer into insults.
I have to tell you this, STOP MEASURING FACT AGAINST YOUR BELIEF OR DOCTRINE, the fact is, your belief or doctrine is what you're suppose to measure against fact.
Your belief or doctrine shouldn't be the one to determine the credibility of a fact rather fact is the one suppose to determine the credibility of your belief or doctrines.
I can tell from your words that you read little or non about spiritualistic teachings but of course, you wouldn't want anything to do with "demonic teachings". There teachings are not in harmony with God's infallible word Bible so theses MUST be the one that is wrong.
But you should know that anybody can claim his holy book is infallible, that's just a subjective assessment of the so called holy book. I also COMPLETELY believed the Koran was holy and infallible then, but I was open minded enough to hear what others (christians, atheist etc) have to say about it because like I said my view of it is only subjective and I have to examine what others say of it to determine whether that belief of my has any objective reality and am sure you know what I find out in the end.
I belief that to know what people think of me. it's not enough to only ask those who like me alone because they might not want to tell me some things they find disagreeable about me or they might even be blinded by their love to see it, so it's also important to notice what your enemies say about you, even though they might exaggerate some things, but they will be able to see more clearly your bad behavior or side than your friends.
It is with this mentality that, maybe there are some things wrong in the Koran that I was just blinded by my view of it. I read ex Muslims stories, atheists and Christians view of the Koran, though they exaggerated some things am able to come to the conclusion that they can fairly see clearly more than me.
I will urge you to do the same with the Bible, have an open mind, read what Muslims, atheists etc say about it, try to look at there points from there perspective and determine whether they're telling the truth or not.
The truth is not what we've been told we've been lied to, the truth is much more SIMPLE and RATIONAL.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

I have to tell you this, STOP MEASURING FACT AGAINST YOUR BELIEF OR DOCTRINE, the fact is, your belief or doctrine is what you're suppose to measure against fact.
Your belief or doctrine shouldn't be the one to determine the credibility of a fact rather fact is the one suppose to determine the credibility of your belief or doctrines.
I can tell from your words that you read little or non about spiritualistic teachings but of course, you wouldn't want anything to do with "demonic teachings". There teachings are not in harmony with God's infallible word Bible so theses MUST be the one that is wrong.
But you should know that anybody can claim his holy book is infallible, that's just a subjective assessment of the so called holy book. I also COMPLETELY believed the Koran was holy and infallible then, but I was open minded enough to hear what others (christians, atheist etc) have to say about it because like I said my view of it is only subjective and I have to examine what others say of it to determine whether that belief of my has any objective reality and am sure you know what I find out in the end.
I belief that to know what people think of me. it's not enough to only ask those who like me alone because they might not want to tell me some things they find disagreeable about me or they might even be blinded by their love to see it, so it's also important to notice what your enemies say about you, even though they might exaggerate some things, but they will be able to see more clearly your bad behavior or side than your friends.
It is with this mentality that, maybe there are some things wrong in the Koran that I was just blinded by my view of it. I read ex Muslims stories, atheists and Christians view of the Koran, though they exaggerated some things am able to come to the conclusion that they can fairly see clearly more than me.
I will urge you to do the same with the Bible, have an open mind, read what Muslims, atheists etc say about it, try to look at there points from there perspective and determine whether they're telling the truth or not.
The truth is not what we've been told we've been lied to, the truth is much more SIMPLE and RATIONAL.
Okay. Here i am now keeping an open mind. What is the simple and rational truth?
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

You know I have Christian friends that I discuss this things with sometimes and have learnt that no matter what I say they never listen ie I can't convince them that is the reason why when you at the beginning of this discourse said that you don't want to engage me because you will look that this from the Bible point of view I also agree because I don't think this can be any different from my experience.
So for the record you agree that this phenomenon called mediumship does occur like I also belief, our disagreement lies in the identity or personality of the beings responsible for it.
You completely belief these beings are actually demons parading themselves as good to deceive people that have been deceived by them.
While I still maintain that though I can't call all of them good there are evil one's among them, there are also very good one's among them, how you stand or what one is will determine who one attracts. And because of that I don't think we should completely stay away from this phenomenon called mediumship.
Its been nice talking with you and to let you know, am not against you because I was once a Muslim and you're a Christian no, I take this as a conversation between two human beings without the label of Christian or ex Muslim. So I can fairly say am rid off islam and all labels, I see myself and others has human being, everything else is a label which I don't take serious.
Thats okay.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

It's funny how you believe you possess God, so because someone says he needs God's help it means he is talking about Jehovah? There is nothing in his request that points that he believes in Christ salvation. Wake up

I follow Ali Sina as much as you. Ali Sina is now a Christian. He identifies himself as such. I have read emails he got from his athiests friends on Faithgreedom.org who express their disappointment in his decision. Somany deserted him, but that is who he is now.

And, Christians have a pattern of prayer different from Islam or the other religions.
Except you want to deny that.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. Here i am now keeping an open mind. What is the simple and rational truth?
OK to answer your question let me ask you: What do you think it takes to enter heaven? Then we can BOTH see whether it is rational or not.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

I follow Ali Sina as much as you. Ali Sina is now a Christian. He identifies himself as such. I have read emails he got from his athiests friends on Faithgreedom.org who express their disappointment in his decision. Somany deserted him, but that is who he is now.

And, Christians have a pattern of prayer different from Islam or the other religions.
Except you want to deny that.
OK I hear you, can we please forget this issue? The truth is I don't care in the least whether he is a Christian or not, that is just another label and which I don't take serious like I said earlier.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

OK I hear you, can we please forget this issue? The truth is I don't care in the least whether he is a Christian or not, that is just another label and which I don't take serious like I said earlier.
It doesnt matter to you does not mean it doesn't to us.
Lolzz. We shall know all things soon enough.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

OK to answer your question let me ask you: What do you think it takes to enter heaven? Then we can BOTH see whether it is rational or not.
Don't bother replying to this as I know we will just begin another vicious cycle of discussion that wouldn't lead any where.
Why don't you take the challenge I wrote of and do yourself the honor of finding out the truth yourself?
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:
It doesnt matter to you does not mean it doesn't to us. Lolzz. We shall know all things soon enough.
OK
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

You know what? It doesnt matter to you. You have chosen to belive the spirit of dead men and their mesaage of love, whatever that means.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by oaroloye(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2016
SHALOM!

Anybody exposing themselves to Satanic Spirits deserves whatever they get.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

You know what? It doesnt matter to you. You have chosen to belive the spirit of dead men and their mesaage of love, whatever that means.
Have actually also asked you not to bother replying that message, maybe you didn't see it.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Anybody exposing themselves to Satanic Spirits deserves whatever they get.
I totally agree with you sir, one shouldn't expose himself to the lower spirits influence.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by oaroloye(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2016
justlove91:

I totally agree with you sir, one shouldn't expose himself to the lower spirits influence.

If SATAN introduces one to Spiritual Reality, then HE can CONTROL whatever you perceive in the Spiritual Realm.

People who say that they saw a Devil, and it looked like, say, a MONKEY, or a GOD, was being DECEIVED.

They DON'T look like THAT.

They DISGUISE their Appearance, because if we saw it for real, we would NEVER fall for their lies!
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by oaroloye(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2016
SHALOM!

justlove91:

To enter Heaven takes TWO things:

1. The minimum Spiritual POWER.

2. The required Spiritual VIBRATORY RATE.

People for this all the time.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

To enter Heaven takes TWO things:
1. The minimum Spiritual POWER.
2. The required Spiritual VIBRATORY RATE.
People for this all the time.
Please explain
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by oaroloye(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2016
SHALOM!

justlove91:

Please explain

THE EARTH REALM is the lowest in a stack of eight.

The Seven Realms senior to this one are called "Heaven."

In order to enter and operate in a Realm, one must have the Spiritual Power to be in that Realm, and must be attuned to that Realm.

This is the least Realm, because Living Organisms that lose their Spiritual Energy can die from it- having insufficient to mobilize a physical body.

In Heaven, if you lose your Energy, you do not necessarily die- just fall to another Realm Junior to the one you were in.

If that is First Heaven, that means you will enter Earth Realm.

(It is presumed by some Ungodly, that when Satan and God were discussing JOB, that they were just being idle. Far from it; Satan's Existence was in jeopardy, and he was fighting for his life! God challenged his Right to enter Heaven as lord of Earth; JOB was supposed to hold that position.)

If you have more Spiritual Energy than is required to enter a Realm, you can go to a Junior Realm by controlling your vibrational Rate.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2016
justlove91:

Have actually also asked you not to bother replying that message, maybe you didn't see it.
Can you pls send me Dr Ali Sina's emial address?
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:
Can you pls send me Dr Ali Sina's emial address?
faithfreedom2@gmail.com
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
justlove91:

faithfreedom2@gmail.com
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:
Thanks. I appreciate.
You welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What God Has Determined Shall Be Done / In The Waiting - While I'm Waiting / TB Joshua's Wife Holds White Prophets, Disciples Hostage, Locks Them Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.