Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) (3717 Views)

Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill" / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
justlove91:

Thanks for you concern, I will keep that in mind and for the record, I don't belief in fallen angels.
One thing interest me in your post, you said your friend asked you to visit a medium, please are you are Nigerian? and those that mean there are mediums in Nigeria? would really like to know.

There are mediums everywhere. Oyibo gives them fanciful names. Soothsayers are Mesiums, witches are mediums, fortune tellers are mediums. Witches are mediums. Anyone who communicates with the dead for the purpose of getting info for the living is a medium.

You seem to thing that only the group in a Séance with one who calls the spirit of the dead is only a medium.

Mediumship is Necromancing, consulting the spirit of the dead to get info. Where do u think native doctors and soothsayers get their info from?
Aren't ancestors spirits of the dead?

Dont get confused dear. They are all the same, from the same source, you dont believe it doesn't change it.

I recommended a book to you, but you read it with biase.

The guy was a medium long before he became a Christian. He practiced mediunship for years believing the beings to come from God exactly as you do now.

If you remember, a fellow medium was the one who revealed to him that the beings they connect with are demons. The medium laughed at Gasson's ignorance.
as he went on praising the godly virtues of the being (Just like you are doing now), then that medium colleague laughed at his Naivity, then told him that the source was from satan.

It wasnt a Chriatian who told him that, it was a fellow Medium.
It was that information that set him off. All he had ever known was mediumship, nothing esle. It was shocking for him to hear that all along he was communicating with demons.

He still doubted the medium who told him that. He went from Church to Church trying to feel the difference, until he walked into one Church one evening. The Pastor if that then took him through the scriptures.

Do you remeber him writing that the demon who always acted like Jesus to him siezed him the last time he went on a trance? The demon knew that Gasson was getting out of it's grip, he almost killed him.

Why would a good being want to kill an agent who had served him faithfully for years?

Guy. You are soooo decieved.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
justlove91:

I promise to rely this as soon as I charge my battery.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anas09:

I did not say the ex-Muslim asked him about Mediumship, I said he asked a similar question. That one had to do with Dark Arts or black magic, which also uses these beings. Ali Sina warned him to stay away from that.

You mean i shd eliminate the idea that these beings are demons? What then will there be? In the Spirit realm, there are either Angels or demons, no neutrals. If i agree they are not demons, what then do i call them?

No, am not asking for the authority on which they preaxh love. Am asking for a reason for which they preach unconditional love.
This is becos, as i said before, Love comes with sacrifice and giving. Giving something to some one who do not deaerve it and who didnt even ask for it, but give anyways, as examplified by Christ given His love and sacrificing his life for humanity.

Now, i ask again, what has these beings done.for humanity to express their love. Telling me i love you umconditionally without any tanginle thing to give to me, is not enough.

You cant live without giving.

What have they given?

Lol. Christ died, but never died for our sins, is this the mesaage from these beings? because if you are talking about the same NDE that i have also seen and am still seeing, the Jesus they all talk about is the one who died and took away out sins, and thats the reason they themselves believes and become Christians.

Lol @sowing and expecting Jesus to reap. Your imformation as to who Jesus is, is limited.

Do you know what these words means redemption, atonement, Ransome, propitiating? That is what Christ did for mankind. He did not reap our sins. He payed a randsome for our lives and redeemed us from the power of death.

Justice does not come in here at all. Have you ever heard the Word "Justification?". Justification doesnt deny your crime. It doesnt pretend or cover what you did. It accepts it, but says to you " GO".

BEFORE THE LAW, YOU ARE GUILTY, but go. Why? Because, someone more powerful and more capable stepped in and took the blame and paid the debt (Ransome). So, go, but sin no more

This is how we actually know if those beings are good or evil.
If they preach God's unconditional love which was only expressed by God, only through the sacrificial death of His son, how can the same beings deny the death of Christ, if they are indeed for God.

In other words those beings deny Christ. And, yet preach the umconditional love of God.

Guy, you have been deceived.

My friend mediumship is not dark art or black magic, I also stay away from those and will not advice anybody to go into it.
Part of these entities mission is to prove the immortality of men on earth, so these spirits are really not angels or demons but people that were once inhabitants of this earth that as come to tell us that they still live on after there death.
You asked for the reason they preach love, well since they were once inhabitants of this earth, when they got to the other side, they find out that must of the beliefs they hold sacred were not really important and that what really matters there is how you live your life, so they come back to preach love for us to focus more on what is important which is love and to teach us to be ready to take full responsibility PERSONALY for our actions that are not in harmony with love.
I don't understand you o, is love expressed only by sacrificing one's life? and since there entities are already "dead" do you want them to kill themselves again? You ought to note that billions of people have died and the very fact that there few chose to come back and educate us is an act of love to me, don't you think? if you ask me, I will say they've given there time, experience, knowledge and mistakes and urge us not to fall in the same pit. If you're still not satisfied, what do you really want them to do? I mean what do you want them to sacrifice to show there love?
Have read hundreds of NDEs including atheists NDE, while most claim to saw Jesus, none says he preach salvation by his death, on less you read so called NDE by Christians like Sister Linda. Also, not all people that experienced NDE become a Christian, in fact must of them dissociate themselves from organised religion.
My friend you're just playing with words here, whether you say Jesus reap or pay for your sin is the same thing, the fact still remains that your were totally absolved of all responsibility to your sin. Nobody can pay any ransome for another man's transgressions, whatever YOU sow, YOU will reap.
You said: BEFORE THE LAW YOU'RE GUILTY BUT GO, I say go where? If the law finds your guilty you must suffer the consequences of breaking the law, there is no question of someone stepping in, the law of cause and effect can not be suspended because someone powerful stepped in for you.
It is precisely this kind of teachings that give people the confidence that they can continue to sin, Jesus grace is enough to step in for them. Some don't even try to improve themselves and eliminate bad behavior because in the long run, they believe someone will step in from them experiencing the effect of there mistakes. But on the other hand, if people come to the full realization that EVERY seed they plant with there thought, words or action they will surely taste of the fruit they will be more cautious.
Again, must love always be expressed by sacrificing your life?
Guy, I don't think am deceived.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anas09:

There are mediums everywhere. Oyibo gives them fanciful names. Soothsayers are Mesiums, witches are mediums, fortune tellers are mediums. Witches are mediums. Anyone who communicates with the dead for the purpose of getting info for the living is a medium.

You seem to thing that only the group in a Séance with one who calls the spirit of the dead is only a medium.

Mediumship is Necromancing, consulting the spirit of the dead to get info. Where do u think native doctors and soothsayers get their info from?
Aren't ancestors spirits of the dead?

Dont get confused dear. They are all the same, from the same source, you dont believe it doesn't change it.

I recommended a book to you, but you read it with biase.

The guy was a medium long before he became a Christian. He practiced mediunship for years believing the beings to come from God exactly as you do now.

If you remember, a fellow medium was the one who revealed to him that the beings they connect with are demons. The medium laughed at Gasson's ignorance.
as he went on praising the godly virtues of the being (Just like you are doing now), then that medium colleague laughed at his Naivity, then told him that the source was from satan.

It wasnt a Chriatian who told him that, it was a fellow Medium.
It was that information that set him off. All he had ever known was mediumship, nothing esle. It was shocking for him to hear that all along he was communicating with demons.

He still doubted the medium who told him that. He went from Church to Church trying to feel the difference, until he walked into one Church one evening. The Pastor if that then took him through the scriptures.

Do you remeber him writing that the demon who always acted like Jesus to him siezed him the last time he went on a trance? The demon knew that Gasson was getting out of it's grip, he almost killed him.

Why would a good being want to kill an agent who had served him faithfully for years?

Guy. You are soooo decieved.

My guy I know what am saying, there are mediums and there are psychics, even though all mediums are psychics not all psychics are mediums. Soothsayers, fortune tellers are psychics not necessarily mediums.
About the author, I think he calls them demons because there teachings contradict most of what is in the Bible, because as you can also see, in chapter 13 of his book, he called them demons using the Bible to prove his point.
It seems you haven't read much about mediumship (Correct me if am wrong.)
You see like I said before, there entities are nothing but human spirits that were also once inhabitants of earth, they're no special calibre of spirits. In the light of that, since not all human can be called good, there are evil men also and when the evil once die, they continue there evil ways on the other side because death doesn't change anything in human, it is only a door way to another dimension.
These underdeveloped human spirits can also influence and talk through a medium and as we all know, nothing good can come out in this kind of unholy association. This is precisely the reason why mediums are advised and MUST be pure in emotion, thought, words and action so that only the good spirit of the same pure personality can approach and influence them.
If you study mediumship very well, you will come to know that even mediums are protected from the other side, in every seance, we've the control spirit who is in charge of who will be allowed to influence the medium, we also have the medium guide that protects the medium and lay off the evil spirits.
So in a way, you can say "demons" can influence mediums also, not all the spirits are good spirits on the other side, but it is important to note that these so called demons are simply underdeveloped human spirits that have continued there evil propensities on the other side.
Have read stories of people that have been harmed by improper handle of the Ouija board. Mediumship is not something that can be played with any how, if one feels his way of live is not that on the positive side, it is advice to stay off it to prevent being possessed by there evil HUMAN spirits.
So it is possible that the author is actually in touch with one of these evil spirits impersonating as Jesus which is way he was later attacked by the spirit.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anas09:

I tried copying the links, i couldnt.
Ali sina is a Chriatian sir. A chriatian is a follower of Christ's teachings. I dont know the kind of Christian u think i am.

If he doesn't beleive in salvation he wont direct people to Christ.

Well I believe he is not a Christian because:
1. He doesn't believe in Jesus death has atonement for sins.
2. He doesn't believe in eternal damnation as preached in the Bible.
3. He believed the Bible is a gold mine meaning not everything in the Bible is useful.
If you think this kind of person with these kinds of beliefs can also be called a Christian, then I also call him and myself a Christian.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blackfire:

I am a Nigerian. we 've mediums here also.. in my village in okija .
my dear 've u heard of familiar spirit?....
Okija, which state?
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
justlove91:

Well I believe he is not a Christian because:
1. He doesn't believe in Jesus death has atonement for sins.
2. He doesn't believe in eternal damnation as preached in the Bible.
3. He believed the Bible is a gold mine meaning not everything in the Bible is useful.
If you think this kind of person with these kinds of beliefs can also be called a Christian, then I also call him and myself a Christian.

Ok then. Even when i showed you his profile. He identified himaelf as a Christian, yet you say he is not. No wahala.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
justlove91:

My guy I know what am saying, there are mediums and there are psychics, even though all mediums are psychics not all psychics are mediums. Soothsayers, fortune tellers are psychics not necessarily mediums.
About the author, I think he calls them demons because there teachings contradict most of what is in the Bible, because as you can also see, in chapter 13 of his book, he called them demons using the Bible to prove his point.
It seems you haven't read much about mediumship (Correct me if am wrong.)
You see like I said before, there entities are nothing but human spirits that were also once inhabitants of earth, they're no special calibre of spirits. In the light of that, since not all human can be called good, there are evil men also and when the evil once die, they continue there evil ways on the other side because death doesn't change anything in human, it is only a door way to another dimension.
These underdeveloped human spirits can also influence and talk through a medium and as we all know, nothing good can come out in this kind of unholy association. This is precisely the reason why mediums are advised and MUST be pure in emotion, thought, words and action so that only the good spirit of the same pure personality can approach and influence them.
If you study mediumship very well, you will come to know that even mediums are protected from the other side, in every seance, we've the control spirit who is in charge of who will be allowed to influence the medium, we also have the medium guide that protects the medium and lay off the evil spirits.
So in a way, you can say "demons" can influence mediums also, not all the spirits are good spirits on the other side, but it is important to note that these so called demons are simply underdeveloped human spirits that have continued there evil propensities on the other side.
Have read stories of people that have been harmed by improper handle of the Ouija board. Mediumship is not something that can be played with any how, if one feels his way of live is not that on the positive side, it is advice to stay off it to prevent being possessed by there evil HUMAN spirits.
So it is possible that the author is actually in touch with one of these evil spirits impersonating as Jesus which is way he was later attacked by the spirit.
Whatever you go, pls go on.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
justlove91:

My friend mediumship is not dark art or black magic, I also stay away from those and will not advice anybody to go into it.
Part of these entities mission is to prove the immortality of men on earth, so these spirits are really not angels or demons but people that were once inhabitants of this earth that as come to tell us that they still live on after there death.
You asked for the reason they preach love, well since they were once inhabitants of this earth, when they got to the other side, they find out that must of the beliefs they hold sacred were not really important and that what really matters there is how you live your life, so they come back to preach love for us to focus more on what is important which is love and to teach us to be ready to take full responsibility PERSONALY for our actions that are not in harmony with love.
I don't understand you o, is love expressed only by sacrificing one's life? and since there entities are already "dead" do you want them to kill themselves again? You ought to note that billions of people have died and the very fact that there few chose to come back and educate us is an act of love to me, don't you think? if you ask me, I will say they've given there time, experience, knowledge and mistakes and urge us not to fall in the same pit. If you're still not satisfied, what do you really want them to do? I mean what do you want them to sacrifice to show there love?
Have read hundreds of NDEs including atheists NDE, while most claim to saw Jesus, none says he preach salvation by his death, on less you read so called NDE by Christians like Sister Linda. Also, not all people that experienced NDE become a Christian, in fact must of them dissociate themselves from organised religion.
My friend you're just playing with words here, whether you say Jesus reap or pay for your sin is the same thing, the fact still remains that your were totally absolved of all responsibility to your sin. Nobody can pay any ransome for another man's transgressions, whatever YOU sow, YOU will reap.
You said: BEFORE THE LAW YOU'RE GUILTY BUT GO, I say go where? If the law finds your guilty you must suffer the consequences of breaking the law, there is no question of someone stepping in, the law of cause and effect can not be suspended because someone powerful stepped in for you.
It is precisely this kind of teachings that give people the confidence that they can continue to sin, Jesus grace is enough to step in for them. Some don't even try to improve themselves and eliminate bad behavior because in the long run, they believe someone will step in from them experiencing the effect of there mistakes. But on the other hand, if people come to the full realization that EVERY seed they plant with there thought, words or action they will surely taste of the fruit they will be more cautious.
Ok.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Topgainer: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
justlove91:

One thing interest me in your post, you said your friend asked you to visit a medium, please are you a Nigerian? and does that mean there are mediums in Nigeria? would really like to know.
There are plenty of mediums in Nigeria, the methods may differ but that is what they are. They collect a token to enable the affair run smoothly just like David Johnson was quick to add that to have him display his wares it comes with footing some bills.

I was watching Prophet Chris Okafor of talknado fame invoke the dead spirit of a village witch into a woman during a Sunday Live Service, the said spirit spoke at length as he(Chris) queried and wearied it out.
"Talk, who are you? what are you doing in this body? What have you done to this woman and her family? What have you done to her career? "
In the actual sense, the mannerism of the woman suddenly changed to that of the late popular Witch ( from the same town) who has now possessed her.
The Bible warned us of consultations with mediums more so now that the art is wide spread and easily learned. It called it abominable. Many of the newly commissioned mediums are out for business and the best business there is, is to give it a Christian undertone and make much profit in the name of seed offering and partnership to take the 'gospel' to the world.
Keep away from Mediums, Occultist and Promoters of Metaphysics. It doesn't pay at the end
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anas09:

Whatever you go, pls go on.
It seems you still strongly believe that nothing good can ever come out of mediumship, all thesame thanks for all your advice to be cautious and goodluck
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
justlove91:

It seems you still strongly believe that nothing good can ever come out of mediumship, all thesame thanks for all your advice to be cautious and goodluck

Only one question i expected an answer from you, but i didnt get, anyways no shakes.

Goodluck.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Topgainer: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Quite often I hear Christians dismiss the accounts of the dead living amongst us with the word Familiar Spirits.
The concept of the dead relatives living among the neighborhood where they were known is as old as human existence and it is very different from Familiar Spirit.
Judaism recognized that and most old religions as well including our own traditional religion.
Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
Were these familiar spirits? No
In another place, the Bible talked about Jesus going to the Land of the dead, following His Crucifixion, preaching to the dead and rescuing the godly(dead) who were held captive by the dark forces and retrieving the Keys of the Prison which was hitherto in the hands of Satan.
Were these familiar spirts? No.
Theological studies posited that why Jesus lingered a few more days after the reported death of Lazarus was to prove that he had the power to recall Lazarus who may have wandered far away from the neighborhood at his death by the 3rd day.
Because according to the Jews at that time, a dead person hangs around his/her relatives only for a very few days (may be a day or two) within which the person could be revived.
It is appointed unto man once to die and after that Judgement that is often quoted from the book of Hebrews by the proponents of familiar spirits is not enough to totally dismiss the other concepts of the dead soul engaging in some activities after death.
Eccl talks about birth and death, Christianity added Resurrection(Judgement). In between birth and death there are engagements moreso between death and resurrection there are equally periods of engagement, if not the concept of Lazarus and the Rich man, or the dead saints who were held prisoners and were preached to, in a particular corner would not arise.
By and large, we are not alone on planet earth.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Topgainer post=49811719]
There are plenty of mediums in Nigeria, the methods may differ but that is what they are. They collect a token to enable the affair run smoothly just like David Johnson was quick to add that to have him display his wares it comes with footing some bills.

I was watching Prophet Chris Okafor of talknado fame invoke the dead spirit of a village witch into a woman during a Sunday Live Service, the said spirit spoke at length as he(Chris) queried and wearied it out.
"Talk, who are you? what are you doing in this body? What have you done to this woman and her family? What have you done to her career? "
In the actual sense, the mannerism of the woman suddenly changed to that of the late popular Witch ( from the same town) who has now possessed her.
The Bible warned us of consultations with mediums more so now that the art is wide spread and easily learned. It called it abominable. Many of the newly commissioned mediums are out for business and the best business there is, is to give it a Christian undertone and make much profit in the name of seed offering and partnership to take the 'gospel' to the world.
Keep away from Mediums, Occultist and Promoters of Metaphysics. It doesn't pay at the end[/quotit

My dear, it doesnt pay at the end. When a demons takes a host, it doesnt let go, especially a host who willingly called for them. Hmmm
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2016
justlove91:

You lack understand. Only one person sacrificed his life for all, and i never said the beings must offer themselves as an act of love.
I only drew and infference using Jeaus Christ. He preached unconditional love by giving to us what we wouldn't give to ourselves, and we never deserved it and didnt even know we needed it. On that bases i asked you, If these beings are preaching love (which can't be expressed wirhout giving), what have they given to mankind is the question. They can't give their lives, they are dead. Christ didnt give his life when he had died.

What did they do for us to express their love for us.

No one can love without giving.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Anas09:

You lack understand. Only one person sacrificed his life for all, and i never said the beings must offer themselves as an act of love.
I only drew and infference using Jeaus Christ. He preached unconditional love by giving to us what we wouldn't give to ourselves, and we never deserved it and didnt even know we needed it. On that bases i asked you, If these beings are preaching love (which can't be expressed wirhout giving), what have they given to mankind is the question. They can't give their lives, they are dead. Christ didnt give his life when he had died.

What did they do for us to express their love for us.

No one can love without giving.

I have answered this question already. ok, like what do you want from them, what would you have them give to express there love? just curious to know sir.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Topgainer:

Keep away from Mediums, Occultist and Promoters of Metaphysics. It doesn't pay at the end
Why I totally agree with you that mediumship is dangerous, I don't quite think we've to in the light of that totally do away with it. It is important to know that this phenomenon has condition and law on which it works, it has been studied extensively, and why we can't say we know everything about it, we can fairly say we know enough to protect ourselves from it's danger and thus, exploit its advantages.
Because like you rightly said, evil human spirit can influence a medium and if they can do this, it is reasonable to conclude that the good ones can also influence the medium, so why shot the door on them.
And to think of the fact that mediumship is a gift to its possessor just like any other ones like art, music etc and can't just conclude they don't want it, so if one have the gift, why not try to learn about it and develop it to serve it rightful purpose.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Anas09 post=49818692][/quote] You and this your demon
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Topgainer:
Quite often I hear Christians dismiss the accounts of the dead living amongst us with the word Familiar Spirits.
The concept of the dead relatives living among the neighborhood where they were known is as old as human existence and it is very different from Familiar Spirit.
Judaism recognized that and most old religions as well including our own traditional religion.
Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
Were these familiar spirits? No
In another place, the Bible talked about Jesus going to the Land of the dead, following His Crucifixion, preaching to the dead and rescuing the godly(dead) who were held captive by the dark forces and retrieving the Keys of the Prison which was hitherto in the hands of Satan.
Were these familiar spirts? No.
Theological studies posited that why Jesus lingered a few more days after the reported death of Lazarus was to prove that he had the power to recall Lazarus who may have wandered far away from the neighborhood at his death by the 3rd day.
Because according to the Jews at that time, a dead person hangs around his/her relatives only for a very few days (may be a day or two) within which the person could be revived.
It is appointed unto man once to die and after that Judgement that is often quoted from the book of Hebrews by the proponents of familiar spirits is not enough to totally dismiss the other concepts of the dead soul engaging in some activities after death.
Eccl talks about birth and death, Christianity added Resurrection(Judgement). In between birth and death there are engagements moreso between death and resurrection there are equally periods of engagement, if not the concept of Lazarus and the Rich man, or the dead saints who were held prisoners and were preached to, in a particular corner would not arise.
By and large, we are not alone on planet earth.
I totally agree with your conclusion, we are not alone on planet earth.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
justlove91:

You and this your demon

You don't believe in them doesn't mean they don't exist. And they are the best in hiding. For instance, right now they are hiding their true identity from you masquarading as good spirits. Just allow them take you as a host and see how your end will be.
Lol.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
justlove91:

I have answered this question already. ok, like what do you want from them, what would you have them give to express there love? just curious to know sir.

I know one who preached love and he gave something to express it. I shouldn't be the one to tell u what the beings shd give to humanity. Humanity didnt ask Christ to give them anything, He just.gave.

That is the question I shd ask you since you believe in them and belive their preaching of love.

I asked that question, dont turn it around. What have they done for humanity to express their love?

You believe them becos they preach love. lol.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Anas09:

I know one who preached love and he gave something to express it. I shouldn't be the one to tell u what the beings shd give to humanity. Humanity didnt ask Christ to give them anything, He just.gave.

That is the question I shd ask you since you believe in them and belive their preaching of love.

I asked that question, dont turn it around. What have they done for humanity to express their love?

You believe them becos they preach love. lol.
OK like I said, I have answered this your question in my post, maybe you didn't read it but here it is again.
Like I said, billions of people have died and the fact that these few decide to come and reveal what matters in the end is an act of love, or don't you think, because they can likewise decide to leave us in our ignorance and do nothing, but the fact that they spend there time, energy to educate us is an expression of love.
Also, they warn us not to fall in the same pit they fall and not to make the same mistakes they made.
Likewise, they let us know what is important and matters in the end which is how you live your live thus saving us the trouble of spending useful time in observing stupid ritual and beliefs that add nothing to one's spirituality.
Are those not acts of love?
If you have information that will help your fellow man and you share it, is that not an act of love?
If you see a fellow man about to fall into the same mistake you were once a victim and you decide to tell him the consequence of that choice to save him from experiencing the same ill fate, is that also not an expression of love?
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Anas09:

You don't believe in them doesn't mean they don't exist. And they are the best in hiding. For instance, right now they are hiding their true identity from you masquarading as good spirits. Just allow them take you as a host and see how your end will be.
Lol.

So because there teachings contradict your limited restricted Biblical dogma you think there're demons? Cool..
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Anas09:

I tried copying the links, i couldnt.
Ali sina is a Chriatian sir. A chriatian is a follower of Christ's teachings. I dont know the kind of Christian u think i am.

If he doesn't beleive in salvation he wont direct people to Christ.
I later saw the post where Ali sina requested for prayer, I wonder what he is passing through, all the same I pray for strength to be given him to come out of that.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Blackfire(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
justlove91:
Okija, which state?

ihiala local government... in anambra state .... in Nigeria.... in west Africa.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

I later saw the post where Ali sina requested for prayer, I wonder what he is passing through, all the same I pray for strength to be given him to come out of that.

Does he sound like someone who doesn't believe in Christ' salvation? He needs God to save and deliver him
from the power of darkness, yet doesnt believe in Christ the way i do?
How do you know the kind of Christ i believe in sef?

I think you have not weaned yourself off Islam, no offends intended.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

So because there teachings contradict your limited restricted Biblical dogma you think there're demons? Cool..

My limited, restricted Biblical dogma you say? Really.

Compared to these beings my Bible is limited and restricted? Really?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wait... As far as you are concerned who are these beings exactly? And what is their contribution to humanity?

I think we may have to end this discource here becos its begining to veer into insults.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by Anas09: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
justlove91:

OK like I said, I have answered this your question in my post, maybe you didn't read it but here it is again.
Like I said, billions of people have died and the fact that these few decide to come and reveal what matters in the end is an act of love, or don't you think, because they can likewise decide to leave us in our ignorance and do nothing, but the fact that they spend there time, energy to educate us is an expression of love.
Also, they warn us not to fall in the same pit they fall and not to make the same mistakes they made.
Likewise, they let us know what is important and matters in the end which is how you live your live thus saving us the trouble of spending useful time in observing stupid ritual and beliefs that add nothing to one's spirituality.
Are those not acts of love?
If you have information that will help your fellow man and you share it, is that not an act of love?
If you see a fellow man about to fall into the same mistake you were once a victim and you decide to tell him the consequence of that choice to save him from experiencing the same ill fate, is that also not an expression of love?

What pit did they fall into?

Which mistakes did they make while alive and what has their mistake caused them?

What are they warning us agaisnt?

Lolzzz. Observing stupid rituals indeed. I don't observe any rituals. Am a christian and as a Christian, Christ enjoins me to worship him in spirit and in truth. No rituals.

So there's time and energy in the spirit world?

You know? You are very so funny, you neglect and call the teachings of Christ "Limited and restricted", yet you choose to believe the preaching of the spirits of the dead.
To you the infomation they give is an act if love? YOU MEAN HE KIND OF INFORMATION LUCIFER GAVE TO EVE IN EDEN which landed them where we all are today?

Have you in your entire life ever picked a copy of the Holy Bible to read anything about Jesus Christ of Nazareth? Not the one you knew from the koran (because they are distinct characters) or do you want me to flood this thread with the teahings of Jesus christ about love?

Listen dear, Christ never had any other message other than love.

See how christians get killed everyday by muslims, yet we dont reply. Do you think we can't? Its easier to do violence than to hold back. But we hold back. Anyone of us who becomes a muslim, immidiately starts killing the same people he was at peace with, thats to tell you anyone can do it.

The love of Christ is what restrains us.

I have asked you countless times to tell me the contributions these beings have made, and all you can say is " Love". Can their peaching about love be more than the one Christ did?

Guy, you are decieved by DEMONS. FAMILIAR SPIRITS, EVIL SPIRITS MASQUARADING AS GOOD SPIRITS.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

Does he sound like someone who doesn't believe in Christ' salvation? He needs God to save and deliver him
from the power of darkness, yet doesnt believe in Christ the way i do?
How do you know the kind of Christ i believe in sef?

I think you have not weaned yourself off Islam, no offends intended.
It's funny how you believe you possess God, so because someone says he needs God's help it means he is talking about Jehovah? There is nothing in his request that points that he believes in Christ salvation. Wake up
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

My limited, restricted Biblical dogma you say? Really.

Compared to these beings my Bible is limited and restricted? Really?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wait... As far as you are concerned who are these beings exactly? And what is their contribution to humanity?

I think we may have to end this discource here becos its begining to veer into insults.
Am sorry if that sounds like insult to you I just expressed how your argument sounds to me, again sorry no offence intended.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anas09:

What pit did they fall into?

Which mistakes did they make while alive and what has their mistake caused them?

What are they warning us agaisnt?

Lolzzz. Observing stupid rituals indeed. I don't observe any rituals. Am a christian and as a Christian, Christ enjoins me to worship him in spirit and in truth. No rituals.

So there's time and energy in the spirit world?

You know? You are very so funny, you neglect and call the teachings of Christ "Limited and restricted", yet you choose to believe the preaching of the spirits of the dead.
To you the infomation they give is an act if love? YOU MEAN HE KIND OF INFORMATION LUCIFER GAVE TO EVE IN EDEN which landed them where we all are today?

Have you in your entire life ever picked a copy of the Holy Bible to read anything about Jesus Christ of Nazareth? Not the one you knew from the koran (because they are distinct characters) or do you want me to flood this thread with the teahings of Jesus christ about love?

Listen dear, Christ never had any other message other than love.

See how christians get killed everyday by muslims, yet we dont reply. Do you think we can't? Its easier to do violence than to hold back. But we hold back. Anyone of us who becomes a muslim, immidiately starts killing the same people he was at peace with, thats to tell you anyone can do it.

The love of Christ is what restrains us.

I have asked you countless times to tell me the contributions these beings have made, and all you can say is " Love". Can their peaching about love be more than the one Christ did?

Guy, you are decieved by DEMONS. FAMILIAR SPIRITS, EVIL SPIRITS MASQUARADING AS GOOD SPIRITS.

You know I have Christian friends that I discuss this things with sometimes and have learnt that no matter what I say they never listen ie I can't convince them that is the reason why when you at the beginning of this discourse said that you don't want to engage me because you will look that this from the Bible point of view I also agree because I don't think this can be any different from my experience.
So for the record you agree that this phenomenon called mediumship does occur like I also belief, our disagreement lies in the identity or personality of the beings responsible for it.
You completely belief these beings are actually demons parading themselves as good to deceive people that have been deceived by them.
While I still maintain that though I can't call all of them good there are evil one's among them, there are also very good one's among them, how you stand or what one is will determine who one attracts. And because of that I don't think we should completely stay away from this phenomenon called mediumship.
Its been nice talking with you and to let you know, am not against you because I was once a Muslim and you're a Christian no, I take this as a conversation between two human beings without the label of Christian or ex Muslim. So I can fairly say am rid off islam and all labels, I see myself and others has human being, everything else is a label which I don't take serious.
Re: The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) by justlove91(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Blackfire:

ihiala local government... in anambra state .... in Nigeria.... in west Africa.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! / The Truth Most Christians Dont Know / Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.