Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) (5373 Views)

When "Proof" Is Presented To An Atheist And Skeptic / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor / Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry my child,
"At once" means the tree went against natural phenomenon of how a tree withers.

Normally, trees take days and even weeks to wither starting from the leaves and then systematically to the stem.

But in the morning, the tree was already dried from top to bottom. Which is highly unusual.
That is what 'at once" means.

In this context, It does not connote the time of occurrence. It connotes the extent of damage.

Garrit?
you're saying nonsense man...
At once the disciples also commented...so they went against the natural laws of speaking...

Ive shown how it was That same day...in their eyes...

Wait o Or when jesus calmed the storm it didnt stop in their eyes?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
SMH...Did he open a thread crying persecution?

Hahaha, pls scroll up
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

you're saying nonsense man...
At once the disciples also commented...so they went against the natural laws of speaking...

Ive shown how it was That same day...in their eyes...

Wait o Or when jesus calmed the storm it didnt stop in their eyes?

Of course the things of God will always be "nonsense" to u.
Its the hallmark of folly.
I asked u to show me time of day linked with the disciples notice and u couldnt.
In any legal proceeding, time of occurence is always vital and thats what Mark did to complement Matthew.

And u make me laugh, so a storm calming can also be likened to "tree withering"

Hahahaha
Please bring more "contradictions" abeg grin
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

Why can't you just stay away?

If you need an argument like this, why not opena thread between both of us only, so we can get the heat on. Stop fooling here!
Oga swerve abeg. All the threads you have opened, how many have you seen through. The recent blood money thread that hopefullandlord opened for you did you see it through, what about KayI7's thread? You think say na to dey shout open thread upandan when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer. You are empty man! And I'm sure you know what they say about empty barrels and noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha, pls scroll up
Yimu. Show me the thread.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yimu. Show me the thread.

Hehehe, i wont.
But u can confirm from ur colleague.
Since u r liklely to believe him grin
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe, i wont. But u can confirm from ur colleague. Since u r liklely to believe him grin
Na so!
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na so!
cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by promise101: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oga swerve abeg. All the threads you have opened, how many have you seen through. The recent blood money thread that hopefullandlord opened for you did you see it through, what about KayI7's thread? You think say na to dey shout open thread upandan when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer. You are empty man! And I'm sure you know what they say about empty barrels and noise.
Any thread I have seen through? Lol can you stop kidding? Okay let's say NONE, now can I start with you? Just try and don't disappoint like @hopefulLandlord!

Bro, in the case of hopefulLandlord, I have nothing to talk about there, because beejay is not serious but chestbeating. Why? He has not sent ANY PM yet! And you would like me to take him serious? Anyway, I preparing a thread for that!

This is the VERY first time I am hearing this!!!! That Kay17 opened a thread for me? Bro, if you have the link please post it here! I don't like disappointing guys!! Believe me!

Of course, I am empty! That's why I request you to debate me if you would like to, instead of interrupting this wonderful thread raphiemontella is seriously fooling himself on!

I didn't give a suggestion of opening a debate thread strictly between us because I just want to. I am a busy dude! I have many tech projects I am into!

I suggested that because I just saw how Hot you feel in this thread. And I guess may be you want to join the debate, which I suggested you to open a debate thread strictly between us and choose a topic you want. Then if you don't want that, why not SWERVE like pig and leave this thread for the debaters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

Any thread I have seen through? Lol can you stop kidding? Okay let's say NONE, now can I start with you? Just try and don't disappoint like @hopefulLandlord!

Bro, in the case of hopefulLandlord, I have nothing to talk about there, because beejay is not serious but chestbeating. Why? He has not sent ANY PM yet! And you would like me to take him serious? Anyway, I preparing a thread for that!

This is the VERY first time I am hearing this!!!! That Kay17 opened a thread for me? Bro, if you have the link please post it here! I don't like disappointing guys!! Believe me!

Of course, I am empty! That's why I request you to debate me if you would like to, instead of interrupting this wonderful thread raphiemontella is seriously fooling himself on!

I didn't give a suggestion of opening a debate thread strictly between us because I just want to. I am a busy dude! I have many tech projects I am into!

I suggested that because I just saw how Hot you feel in this thread. And I guess may be you want to join the debate, which I suggested you to open a debate thread strictly between us and choose a topic you want. Then if you don't want that, why not SWERVE like pig and leave this thread for the debaters?

More noise. Empty barrels and noise are like...You know the meme.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
More noise. Empty barrels and noise are like...You know the meme.

The guy is correct. Debate him to prove urself or accept that u r empty.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

You dey find supporters? Why would I do that when I know he's just going to answers in genesis to copy and paste. Moreover Raphie seems to be doing a good job.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by promise101: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Don't mind the gullible guy.

Just focus on the debate and get that guy's ass kicked out of this thread! That should be the aim.

Ride on!
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Of course the things of God will always be "nonsense" to u.
Its the hallmark of folly.
I asked u to show me time of day linked with the disciples notice and u couldnt.
In any legal proceeding, time of occurence is always vital and thats what Mark did to complement Matthew.

And u make me laugh, so a storm calming can also be likened to "tree withering"

Hahahaha
Please bring more "contradictions" abeg grin
did you see where morning was written in matthew or youre just tryna be blunt?

im tryna show you your folly..
Whats a fierce storm?

Or for a sea to solidify for jesus to walk on it?

Or for bones to re-arrange..
Do you need more or have you seen your folly?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

are you high on fruit juice or youre tryna be stupid?
Which is it?
Or you're just naturally stupid..
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

did you see where morning was written in matthew or youre just tryna be blunt?

im tryna show you your folly..
Whats a fierce storm?

Or for a sea to solidify for jesus to walk on it?

Or for bones to re-arrange..
Do you need more or have you seen your folly?

Goal posts are shifting.
Hehehehe.

And please, i asked for the time of notice of the disciples in .Matthew.......

Dont do as if u couldnt read the whole question.
grin
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by promise101: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

are you high on fruit juice or youre tryna be stupid?
Which is it?
Or you're just naturally stupid..
You just sounded as if felixomor is just kicking more PEPPER into your a$$. Sorry bro, go back to felixomor!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Goal posts are shifting.
Hehehehe.
so youve seen your folly right?

And please, i asked for the time of notice of the disciples in .Matthew.......

Dont do as if u couldnt read the whole question.
grin

18 Now early in the morning, as Jesus was coming back to the city He was hungry. 19 Seeing a lone fig tree at the roadside He went
to it and found
nothing but leaves on it; and He said to it,
“Never
again will fruit come from you.” And at once the fig
tree withered. 20 When the disciples saw it,
they were astonished and asked, “How is it that the fig tree has withered
away all at once?
” 21 Jesus replied to them, “I... 23 When He entered the temple area(in jerusalem) the
[e]chief
any neutral person who reads this...and takes note of the bolded knows its in a single time frame...
Kid yourself on bruh...im not fazed..

So far...youve answered just one..the one about shoel..
1)You admitted to yahweh lieing..
2)Cudnt provide a passage in judges about the tribe of judah's unbelief..
3)purple or scarlet?
4)copping out on the fig tree...
I move on....
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

You just sounded as if felixomor is just kicking more PEPPER into your a$$. Sorry bro, go back to felixomor!!

sorry..i forgot to laugh..
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by flamingREED(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol are you guys drunk?
Did you read at all?

what does at once mean?
Please tell me a contrary meaning of at once?
This happened when he was going to the city of jerusalem(the temple) that same day...
Verse 23..

his journey which he started in the morning of that same day...clearly stated for all to see...
Cc flamingreed felixomor

I remain committed to the king James version, and not another.

Thanks. grin
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

so youve seen your folly right?

any neutral person who reads this...and takes note of the bolded knows its in a single time frame...
Kid yourself on bruh...im not fazed..

So far...youve answered just one..the one about shoel..
1)You admitted to yahweh lieing..
2)Cudnt provide a passage in judges about the tribe of judah's unbelief..
3)purple or scarlet?
4)copping out on the fig tree...
I move on....

Any neutral person can see that

1. U dont read bible except when u want to argue, hence your poor interpretation s
2. U keep talking so as to hide the defeat of ur argument as u r doing now
3. U have never in ur life read the book of Judges, Jeremiah and any of the prophets.
4. That u clearly dont know the importance of "morning" "afternoon" or "evening" when reporting an event.
5. That u also clearly dont know that the bible was not written in verses originally and a result u dont even have idea of its chronological structure
6. That u dont know so many words were used interchangably when bibles were being translated.
7. U dont even know how the bible was written.

Please work on these before u ever call for debate again. Before u make the types of mistake u made here.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
This caught my attention
felixomor:

5. That u also clearly dont know that the bible was not written in verses originally and a result u dont even have idea of its chronological structure
7. U dont even know how the bible was written.
i hope you remember how i clearly disgraced you when you made this statement before on spherical?
U claim to ''know'' but man ''you dont know'' ancients..
I can make history repeat itself..right now...

Please work on these before u ever call for debate again. Before u make the types of mistake u made here.
are you copping out or should i continue?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
This caught my attention

Hahaha, u were the one who disgraced urrself by saying a circle is " flat "

I can remember vividly..

Moreover, And i have been asking for more "contradictions" since.

U keep asking to "continue"

Are u out of fuel? cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha, u were the one who disgraced urrself by saying a circle is " flat "
I can remember vividly..
Moreover, And i have been asking for more "contradictions" since.
U keep asking to "continue"
Are u out of fuel? cool
oboi shut up..a circle in context to something is flat...
More coming...
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

oboi shut up..a circle in context to something is flat...

More coming...
"In context to something"
Lord Jesus, which kind grammar be that?

U see, There goes the folly again.

Its like ur "contradictions" don finish.
grin
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
After jesus's baptism..he went to? Mark 1:9,13 the wilderness for fourty days or john 1:32,35 galilee.
.. how many men did jesus heal while leaving jericho? Matthew 20:29 two blind men or mark 10:47 one blind man....
.. When was jesus crucified? Mark 15:25 the third hour(9am john 19 -16 the sixth hour.(12pm
.. who asked jesus for seats in heaven? MAR 10:35-37 james and john MAT 20:20-21, their mother.
.. Who put the robe on jesus? Luke 23:11 soldiers of herod john 19:1-2 soldiers of pilate

cc felixomor flamingreed
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:
"In context to something" Lord Jesus, which kind grammar be that?
U see, There goes the folly again.
Its like ur "contradictions" don finish. grin
why do you always act childishly? is it an integral part of your being?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

why do you always act childishly?
is it an integral part of your being?

Thats actually u u r describing.
U dont even stylishly try to take corrections.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Thats actually u u r describing. U dont even stylishly try to take corrections.
with your ad hominems? Amazing...matured indeeed!
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by felixomor: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

with your ad hominems?
Amazing...matured indeeed!

Everyone knows u r superior when it comes to ad hominems.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by raphieMontella: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
felixomor:

Everyone knows u r superior when it comes to ad hominems.
sarcasm huh?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wonder when someone is gonna start a restricted debate between me and them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can You Identify True Christians? / The Quran Experiment / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.