Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? (21746 Views)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
mzjennypher:

@ollah1 thats cos its more expensive

It's just few 0s more. Hw much did you set aside for the SE?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by mzjennypher(f): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

It's just few 0s more. Hw much did you set aside for the SE?

@ollah1 i learnt iphone SE is 177k, its iphone 5s i actually want to buy but its out of stock at yesmobile n slot thats y am considering iphone SE
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
mzjennypher:

@ollah1 i learnt iphone SE is 177k, its iphone 5s i actually want to buy but its out of stock at yesmobile n slot thats y am considering iphone SE

I guess it's about the same amount iphone 6 is sold.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by mzjennypher(f): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

I guess it's about the same amount iphone 6 is sold.

@ollah1 thanks
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
mzjennypher:

@ollah1 thanks

Yw dear
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Androidking: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
gidjah:
It is very immature to game on phones, why not do such on pads,very annoying abeg.

What's d point calling urself a gamer when u can't handle flat screen gaming.. Hahaha

I play hard on phone. I play hard on console and I play harder in PC... If u want have steam account buy games before me.. Me I no get d money I d wait for the crack or d right device but at d end I will play d may be later for example u buy rise of tomb raider on January am playing the crack on September Na d same thing we be gamers u just did it before me that's all
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by XaintJoel20: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
jennyebi:
infinix hotnote....love it.
Please which of the Infinix hot note and how much does it go for?

I need it.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Betapikin101: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Bishops10:

You got it at what price bro?
At 44k but that was last year when it came out newly
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2016
hustla:

Lool I just want to test another Os na
If it were Android I was sticking to, I'd go for the S7, G5 or note 7
dont be fooled, processor wise and almost everything wise, the s6edge is a kid side by side the SE.. the SE benched my 6s, getting an iphone7 by November, planned for October but had to invest in a particular project at the moment.. the SE is an upgrade from the s6 edge.. it will make the s6edge seem like it lagged uncontrollably when you were using it.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2016
mzjennypher:
Good day all uh knows anything abt iphone SE.
yes i do. I own one.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2016
integrity85:

Oga, what regrettable experience did you have? Are you saying your Note 3 was better than the Note 4? I'm considering either of them. Please help a brother.
note 4 had a terrible battery life, a friend of mine owns one, go for note 5 rather

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2016
mzjennypher:

@ollah1 thats cos its more expensive
the sE is actually much more costly than an iphone 6.. lol

Your choice should be between 7, 6S, SE
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Androidking:

What's d point calling urself a gamer when u can't handle flat screen gaming.. Hahaha

I play hard on phone. I play hard on console and I play harder in PC... If u want have steam account buy games before me.. Me I no get d money I d wait for the crack or d right device but at d end I will play d may be later for example u buy rise of tomb raider on January am playing the crack on September Na d same thing we be gamers u just did it before me that's all
you are no gamer by doing that, you are just one who play games, a gamer follows games before it is launched, drools over it and buys it if it's almost impossible to crack.. with the new DENUVO technology used in locking recent modern games being launched lets he how fast and well you get your cracks lol.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by hustla(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
somehowpenis:
dont be fooled, processor wise and almost everything wise, the s6edge is a kid side by side the SE.. the SE benched my 6s, getting an iphone7 by November, planned for October but had to invest in a particular project at the moment.. the SE is an upgrade from the s6 edge.. it will make the s6edge seem like it lagged uncontrollably when you were using it.

Guessing you're a fan boy? There are a lot. Of features on the S6 edge which apple won't provide till maybe the iPhone 12. For example, I can have multiple posts copied in my clipboard at the same time, can easily install apks (I know there used to be cracked ipas for that but it's stressful), Bluetooth, I can hide apps easily or disable them (can also restrict apps, but it's not that), multiple camera settings like selective focus (trust me, it's awesome) and Co that aren't even available on the iPhone

Id rather just use the se for a while then switch to Android after a year

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by jennyebi(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Please which of the Infinix hot note and how much does it go for?

I need it.
hotnote 3....... I bought mine 35k early ds year.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
hustla:

Guessing you're a fan boy? There are a lot. Of features on the S6 edge which apple won't provide till maybe the iPhone 12. For example, I can have multiple posts copied in my clipboard at the same time, can easily install apks (I know there used to be cracked ipas for that but it's stressful), Bluetooth, I can hide apps easily or disable them (can also restrict apps, but it's not that), multiple camera settings like selective focus (trust me, it's awesome) and Co that aren't even available on the iPhone

then you should much better stick to Android. I am no fan boy,i own a highend htc Android phone too, just simply like IOS better.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by XaintJoel20: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
jennyebi:
hotnote 3....... I bought mine 35k early ds year.
Thanks a million.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by jennyebi(f): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Thanks a million.
Uwc
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by toluwanimi07(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
gidjah:
Hahahaha forget it bro, just sold my Note 2 and 3 recently, though great gadgets,great battery life,...yet can't compare with Apple products o, just that it is cheaper to use compare to Apple products.but hard wares etc, Apple does better bro.security wise nko?,Apple does better too,Samsung note is super great too.if I must leave the worlds of the dazzling apples ,then Samsung will do next sir
Xiaomi and apple are on par when it comes to security
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Xiaomi and apple are on par when it comes to security
like seriously? never knew about such o,but I thought it is a perfect chinko product? post me a pics let's see

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2016
see you, Apple can do ten times better in feature than that at a finger snap! you should know that na,haba just on this common features! I have great respect for SAM, no diss, I have used d biggest of them once upon a time great phones,but the world of Apple is different o,their distance far .But samsund should be following after the great Apple. stiff competition
hustla:

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by toluwanimi07(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
gidjah:
like seriously? never knew about such o,but I thought it is a perfect chinko product? post me a pics let's see
I dnt have a screensht now unless i restore factory settings or wipe the phone the phone wont be usable untill u go through series of security questioning then ur password dats when u can unlock it and if its stolen u can lockdown the phone all u need do is just log in to the website

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / Lollipop Rom For All Devices. Inc Mtk Devices. / NCC Identifies 2 Cyber Vulnerabilities, Warns Against Public Charging Of Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.