Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? (21773 Views)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
then you are not a gamer, but someone who actually play games because their smartphone can do it, so don't blame your phone when it doesn't meet up to your requirements when gaming, like the user who was downgrading the M8 was.
i am nt a hardcore gamer....but i cant get a ps vista after having a laptop and a phone that i can easily play game on them.

the guy was downgrading M8 bcus of the overheating when playing game. well, my samsung is doing fine
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by gidjah(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
i am.nt using iphone....so i dnt knw much abt the speed....

but u can compare the two with functions....
I have been using the two for dos so long a time, the difference is greatly clear.thats why you err, try using the two gadgets before falling in to the class of the condemnee!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
It is very immature to game on phones, why not do such on pads,very annoying abeg.
immature is a strong word bro.. Because you can't handle a small screen size doesn't mean others won't ..it is all about preference. If you don't like it,that is your problem

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
I have been using the two for dos so long a time, the difference is greatly clear.thats why you err, try using the two gadgets before falling in to the class of the condemnee!!!
oh really? i hear. but i am nt condeming iphone. just that i will always pick samsung over iphone. just like i do pick coke over pepsi
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by naijanaso: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
My best phone ever was the SONY CMD-Z7. I t was a bomb at that time. Got it from UK in 2002. What a pretty lady it was.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.. My close friend does all these your listed points and even more and yet he still plays clash of clans on his mobile device anywhere.. It all boils down to what you like and clearly you don't fancy mobile gaming.
clash of clans is a normal simple game which mobile gamers can do on their device, same as pokemon go and some minor other games, i even have a certain game limbo on my device and do play it whenever i have nothing really really doing.. but the issue set in when you started with how you do enjoy heavy games on your device and the M8 dissatisfied you.. Heavy games on mobile is what i am trying to say seems stupid, and is in no way fun.. .
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
then you are not a gamer, but someone who actually play games because their smartphone can do it, so don't blame your phone when it doesn't meet up to your requirements when gaming, like the user who was downgrading the M8 was.
i didn't downgrade the one m8 when it comes to gaming... But the about the issues it develops while on heavy usage.. U still misquoting baba
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Alighoda2(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Iseoluwani:

When it entered Nigeria's market it was actually 30k before the advent of that stupid boy down there
lols,yes it was 30k, it was then I made up mind about getting the phone ,so even the price did not stop. I hope u are enjoying every bit of the phone,u can say more about the phone than me, I just started using it last month
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Jfrankination(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
wins18:
Nokia E series is da bomb bro!, can't imagine a life without that smart phone. Smart Niggi's will understand
am telling u....nokia E5 was mah best phone....i loved d phone eh....ah been buy ahm 28k by den.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
i am nt a hardcore gamer....but i cant get a ps vista after having a laptop and a phone that i can easily play game on them.

the guy was downgrading M8 bcus of the overheating when playing game. well, my samsung is doing fine
glad your Samsung is doing fine. Because the Samsung a certain friend of mine here also on nairaland used didn't do fine, he recently sold of his S6 due to its abysmal battery performance when using his device heavily, so heavy gaming on a samsung will do the same thing it did to the M8.. mobile heavy gaming generally is a pitiful attitude.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
i didn't downgrade the one m8 when it comes to gaming... But the about the issues it develops while on heavy usage.. U still misquoting baba
alright if you say so!!
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by jbcul4ril(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Injoo One....If you cannot afford an IPhone please get one. If features are wow

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
clash of clans is a normal simple game which mobile gamers can do on their device, same as pokemon go and some minor other games, i even have a certain game limbo on my device and do play it whenever i have nothing really really doing.. but the issue set in when you started with how you do enjoy heavy games on your device and the M8 dissatisfied you.. Heavy games on mobile is what i am trying to say seems stupid, and is in no way fun.. .
if heavy games on mobile devices is stupid as you have stated,mobile devs won't be developing more hardcore games on the platform.. Because i stated heavy usage on the one m8 is stressful doesn't mean it is not like paradise on another device. And also my friend plays heavy games on his smartphone too with no complaint..... Bro i ain't a fan of long arguments just try to understand that we all are diferent.because you don't like something and feel it ain't worth your time doesn't mean others shouldn't. I don't want to start talking about economics here. Preference is just the word. Good day
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by sseunth(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
glad your Samsung is doing fine. Because the Samsung a certain friend of mine here also on nairaland used didn't do fine, he recently sold of his S6 due to its abysmal battery performance when using his device heavily, so heavy gaming on a samsung will do the same thing it did to the M8.. mobile heavy gaming generally is a pitiful attitude.
samsung dnt have good battery performance when using them heavily...
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by electrokcoi(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
The love I have 4 Samsung phone no be here o, am using galaxy grand neo GT 19060 I bought it k42 last year
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
My beast s4, very fast and responsive
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by hiidee(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
CallMeNJay:

Having Issues with my Infinix Hot note charging life...very slow (no more flash charge)
used to be my best Good ba3 life, Fair price ... But not any longer.

Are you still using the original charger If yes did you recently perform any system updates If NO what are the things you did to the smartphone before you start experiencing this?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
samsung dnt have good battery performance when using them heavily...
i know it doesn't
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by ipledge10(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2016
iPhones 6 plus...I'm still using it
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Iseoluwani: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Alighoda2:
lols,yes it was 30k, it was then I made up mind about getting the phone ,so even the price did not stop. I hope u are enjoying every bit of the phone,u can say more about the phone than me, I just started using it last month

I enjoy my phone 24/7

Negative part. It z heavy
D 8mp of gionee better pass infinix 13mp die grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by somehowpenis(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Donkunxex:
if heavy games on mobile devices is stupid as you have stated,mobile devs won't be developing more hardcore games on the platform.. Because i stated heavy usage on the one m8 is stressful doesn't mean it is not like paradise on another device. And also my friend plays heavy games on his smartphone too with no complaint..... Bro i ain't a fan of long arguments just try to understand that we all are diferent.because you don't like something and feel it ain't worth your time doesn't mean others shouldn't. I don't want to start talking about economics here. Preference is just the word. Good day
mobile devs don't develope heavy games on mobile, their is no gta V on mobile, no pes 2017, a modded version of pes 2010 making it into the pes 2016, no God of war on mobile execpt on pspp Gold, generally most of these games on mobile are either old games revisted or just modded to suit the mobile , mobile phones aren't for heavy games only a kid does that, its a mobile phone and not a mobile game.. okay! Then, happy gaming. Would referain from replying your comments then since you are no fan of long arguments, good day to you too.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by krokronyash(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin
Samsung, Apple , iPhone, uphone, mangoro......
Just give me Tecno or my infinity.

Used Motorola's iOS, darn!! Was sweet but had battery issues after awhile, since then, I never used any phone better.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by francotorti(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2016
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4.
works perfect for me with net worth 125k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Without a doubt, my BlackBerry Passport. The interface, the fact that I can simultaneously switch screens or works on different applications at the same time, the screen is large enough which helps me when I work on MS Excel files, the 2 cameras are sharp and images are vivid.
I got it in Slot in Nov 2014 for N128k.
Getting set to get the infinix hot 4 next week as a whatsapp-enabled backup phone.

If whatsapp is the main reason u wanna buy the hot 4, ehy dont u install android version of whatsapp in your passport?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Carlcaresophia: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2016
CallMeNJay:

Having Issues with my Infinix Hot note charging life...very slow (no more flash charge)
used to be my best Good ba3 life, Fair price ... But not any longer.
Hello CallMeNJay, for the problem you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2016
krokronyash:
grin grin
Samsung, Apple , iPhone, uphone, mangoro......
Just give me Tecno or my infinity.

Used Motorola's iOS, darn!! Was sweet but had battery issues after awhile, since then, I never used any phone better.

Relax u serious here just writing from dreamland? Moto's iOS, infinity?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Infinix hot note

Gionee M5

Huawei mate 7 - Currently using cool
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Alighoda2(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Iseoluwani:

I enjoy my phone 24/7

Negative part. It z heavy
D 8mp of gionee better pass infinix 13mp die grin
not too heavy, another thing I like about this phone it charges so fast.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
mobile devs don't develope heavy games on mobile, their is no gta V on mobile, no pes 2017, a modded version of pes 2010 making it into the pes 2016, no God of war on mobile execpt on pspp Gold, generally most of these games on mobile are either old games revisted or just modded to suit the mobile , mobile phones aren't for heavy games only a kid does that, its a mobile phone and not a mobile game.. okay! Then, happy gaming. Would referain from replying your comments then since you are no fan of long arguments, good day to you too.
sad
somehowpenis:
that is why it is a smartphone. This is 2016 bro,we aren't in the days of the 3310s ...just so you know,smartphones have it own version of heavy games.. Stop listing gta v here.. And ppsspp. Lets just leave it like this.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Iseoluwani: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Alighoda2:
not too heavy, another thing I like about this phone it charges so fast.

Yeah. Maximum 1hr. But I don't let my ba3 die. Lowest ba3 n e pain me sef because the chat sweet was 1% aside that 5% but not always because our light stable n if i charge it with generator Na real one. Never used tiger gen n will never. It spoils ba3. I rather off my phone put am for pocket.

I am really enjoying my phone. But I eye m5 marathon the senior brother. Am a phone fanatic. But gionee product all the way

If I buy u tecno or infinix it means I don't like u. Useless product

#teamgionee
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2016
hustla:

I'm thinking of swapping Android for iOs for a while cos I want something handy and gets the job done till note 8 or s8 comes out, is the iPhone Se worth it? Camera, gaming and performance? Using S6 edge now and I've not been able to compare both cameras, screen quality and over all performance
And how much can I get the 16gb,new or used

Kindly help
Thanks

Why do you wanna drop ur s6 edge? And if you wanna switch phones, why SE? It could be fast but just few seconds which should negligible. I don't knw what you do on your phone tho but why pick up a smaller and mediocre screen phone? In order to save some bucks, u end up buying the 16GB version which isn't even expandable.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? by consultancy: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2016
daddyiel:
Samsung galaxy SM-N9005 Note 3 with darklord Custom Rom N5 port, the screen got broken, I thought spending 40k was much for a screen, I bought Note 4 SM-N910T and I regret it...
pls which cons did u observe on d darklord rom, cos i plan to port to dat too. tnxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas / TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.