Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation (37385 Views)

LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by doublefreez(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
hnmmm. big question. as much as anyone would like to tell you to accept the job, doing so might just mean you are dropping outta school. the theory of stopping work when the admission comes is difficult to attain o plus its really not easy to combine both. Ok what if non of the admissions come through and you didn't accept the job, will you forgive yourself? bros i tire. follow your heart.

Toluwani113:
Thanks for your interest in this thread, please i applied for vacancy as an IT student in a company since last year, but I got no response from them until 2 days ago that I should come for interview yesterday.

After getting to the company, i was told to write a test, and finally I was led to the interview room.

Today, I received a call from them that I should bring my Original ND Result by 12 noon.

The main problem now is that I obtained both Poly HND Form & OAU Admission Form but if OAU admits me, they'll resume by next year (probably August)
IF polytechnic admits me, they'll resume in November this year.

Now, should I go for the job or wait for admission list.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by famagusta(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool The time wey you dey Hammer ! You ask us for advise ni ? undecided undecided undecided

Oboy laff won kill me for this your comment. Abeg una no go kill person for nairaland oo. But truly he ought not to have commoted the pikin. Issorait Bobo please take her to a hospital.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by y0rmee: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eyekandi:

and annoying!

Lol...seriously!
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by carlarock: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
From your writeup, she's not pregnant but if otherwise make una born am. Please stop sleeping with her hence forth or do the needful (put a ring on it)
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
richidinho:

Ha!
Madam i hail thee grin
grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by wacoj(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
It is very much possible the baby is still there.
Atimes you might not even be aware of this till 9 months
when the baby wanna make a way out.

Such babies are usually called ''Chisimdi'' in Igbo.
All the same, go and see a doctor or go for SCAN.

Don't listen to people criticizing you here, most of us experienced it more than once.
But thank God for his mercies that endureth for ever! No do again bro till u marry!

2 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by whyx06(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Waiting s.ex go do us for dis world we are....ItorRite
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by abimbawealth(f): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fp bawo...hmmm

Lord, have mercy!!!
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by richidinho(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
lasgidizygote:
Four Months After Medical Pills for abortion No Menstruation

I would like to appeal to medical practitioners and those in the know about gynaecology,I know some people will come here to tell me I am irresponsible, I so concur, I got my gf pregnant we are both graduates and also looking to settle down soonest,but due to the economic situation of the country no funds as we are both job hunters,so we deemed it not appropriate to bring a child into the world who will suffer.so we both agreed to terminate it, we got the drugs albeit this is not the first tym it happening, so she used the drugs as prescribed and took the injections,she bled a little before leaving for where she is currently doing her service, this occurred since July 11th but till date she is yet to see her monthly menses.
We have conducted pregnancy test twice and it tested negative.

Please doctors and medical practitioners in the house what's your advice she comes from a very staunch Christian home and it has to be hushed up and the idea of birthing the child seems weird as the initial drugs would av maimed it.
Help please!!!!

Take her to hospital you wnt spend much
But after evrything if the doctor says she cant be pregnant again ... Hit my line immediately
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by richidinho(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:

grin

I for like this lecture like seriously grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by carlarock: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
From your writeup, she may not be pregnant but if otherwise make una born am. Please stop sleeping with her hence forth or do the needful (put a ring on it)
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Lasunclinics: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
lasgidizygote:

I would like to appeal to medical practitioners and those in the know about gynaecology,I know some people will come here to tell me I am irresponsible, I so concur, I got my gf pregnant we are both graduates and also looking to settle down soonest,but due to the economic situation of the country no funds as we are both job hunters,so we deemed it not appropriate to bring a child into the world who will suffer.so we both agreed to terminate it, we got the drugs albeit this is not the first tym it happening, so she used the drugs as prescribed and took the injections,she bled a little before leaving for where she is currently doing her service, this occurred since July 11th but till date she is yet to see her monthly menses.

Please doctors and medical practitioners in the house what's your advice she comes from a very staunch Christian home and it has to be hushed up and the idea of birthing the child seems weird as the initial drugs would av maimed it.
Help please!!!!
young man, since you said your test result is negative... It simply means the pregnancy might still be contained in the womb...she needs medical attention...

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Mimidiva(f): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
richidinho:

I for like this lecture like seriously grin
go siddon jor, but seriously it works tongue
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Julietcutie(f): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
what's this nairalanders ...instead of giving the guy ur advice your insulting him... if you don't have something good to say to him then don't comment... it's unfair I know what he did was wrong but he can't cry over spilt milk help him out please... Also op I believe she ain't pregnant maybe the drug had some effect on her hormones... but pls go see a gynecologist fast and be careful next time use condoms/ abstinence is the best

2 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by adedayoa2(f): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
Use condom, una no dey gree use, grin grin

without condom, 1+1=3,

There is no simpler ways to prevent that intruder than this.... I mean wear it like agbada grin grin

condom dey cut o, na so one of my male friends see broken condom inside him ex girlfriend private part and him no dey use condom with her before. He broke up with her and got married to someone else. ASAP
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
—-
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by wacoj(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
One more thing!
Please From July 11th to September is just 2 months plus not 4 months as you stated.

I hope the pressure of this casala is not making you reason like my landlord grin

Sometimes, it takes up to 3 months or more for a lady to normalize to continue with her circle after an abortion.
NOTHING TO WORRY about, you are safe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by passyhansome(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Intellect20:
That murdered child will not let you people go Scot Free. How in the hell did she get pregnant With all arsenal of birth control today...condoms, control pills, pull out, morning emergency after pill, e.t.c. people are so careless. SMH!!

Shut that hole you call Mouth, Who are you to condemn, you just one of those hypocrite that thinks you know bible. Never judge so you won't be judge

3 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by kamikaze2458(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not a doctor though, but from experience it might be due to the upset of her homonial balance in the body. Since u've gone for pregnancy test and it's negative, i'll advice u both to see a gynecologist and patiently wait for her period to show.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Ratello: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
Use condom, una no dey gree use, grin grin

without condom, 1+1=3,

There is no simpler ways to prevent that intruder than this.... I mean wear it like agbada grin grin

Maddest man in the building cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by richidinho(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:

go siddon jor, but seriously it works tongue

Ok oo
Let me go and save it for future reference but honestly meeting you wouldn't be a bad idea since i stay in Abuja too grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
since she took pills then the pills probably had some hormones in them that is stopping the production of FSH and LH. Her body will most likely correct this soon but if it doesn't in the next 2 months then she needs so see an OB/GYN
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by NevetsIbot(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mimidiva:
Both graduate, not ready for babies and yet can't prevent it, @Op why did you not use Durex, coi.tus interruptus, why abortion pills which is very dangerous, please next time since you can't get hold of your thing when nodding attention in her unsafe period, just mix small Guinness stout and lime together for her to drink after pouring your precious juice into her cool

I believe she is okay, her cycle just destabilized
seriously? Guiness stout and lime! Does this really work?

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
it's hormonal change bro....there is a drug she can use to correct the hormonal changes but I can't write it here and you have to promise God you won't do it again, if i decide to help.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Tobium1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
80% of girls above 24 have committed abortion and it's tearing relationships apart. Where condom is as cheap as #50
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:

Shut that hole you call Mouth, Who are you to condemn, you just one of those hypocrite that thinks you know bible. Never judge so you won't be judge

Look at this murderer...how many children have you killed via abortion? Your handle stinks of fetus blood. Look at how angry you are even when my first statement was intended to be sarcasm. If this was a physical forum, I will come inside and slap the living day out of you and drag you out on the ground. Do you know whom you are talking to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by lastpage: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
lasgidizygote:

Help please!!!!

Forget the "Staunch Christian Crap" please.
If that were the case, you wont be humping each other when not married.

Having said that, dont get too worried.
At times it takes longer for others, than for some.
It has to do with the body chemistry.
Give her a few more months. Dont go about wasting money unnecessarily or panicking to take other drugs which will complicate and mess-up her system.

And BTW, instead of all these incessant abortions, it is easier if she goes on the Pill, to PREVENT pregnancy..... since We "STAUNCH CHRISTIANS" cant abstain from phucking our brains out! grin grin
Even "staunch" Muslims dont attempt such. undecided
Staunch my black bollocks. angry

Chillax, period will come. You can "assist it" to come early by even humping properly her right now.
This is sound advice from a "former" Pro! undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by salabscholar01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ratello:

Maddest man in the building cheesy grin cheesy
na true na cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Clairvoyant(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Super story....
...repeat the PT and tell us the result today
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by dahmie2013: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
D man dat will make me take risks like dis with my life isn't born yet. Pls Op, if u wud, kindly remove d "staunch christian" 4rm ur post, u're embarassing The Faith.
I always say dis, pregnancy now is a delibrate act & not a mistake. I don't even think u will marry her wen d time comes.
May God help u.
Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Itukus(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Redeemite:
HNSTLY I SORRY FOR BOTH OF U.HELL IS AWAITIN BOTH OF U.IS NT DAT AM JUDGIN U BOTH O.BT D BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR IN REV 21V8,DAT ALL MURDERERS ND FORNICATORS WIL FIND THEIRSELVES IN LAKE OF FIRE BURNIN WITH BRIMESTONE.U WIL ONLY XCAPE DAT PLACE IF ONLY U BOTH WIL ASK 4 D MERCY OF GOD.U WNT TO TERMINATE D CHILD DAT GOD HS DSTINED TO LIVE.IF GOD MK UNA BARREN LATER UNA GO DY GOD WICKED.
Obviously you don't know anything about Gods plan of salvation or else you would know that it would have been better you told the OP about it and believed that he will be saved.

You'd have also known that by quoting that passage to be another man's destiny, it should be your destiny too, condemnation to eternal damnation because you are not perfect. All our righteousnesses are like filthy rags before the Lord, there is none righteous, no not one, not by our works of righteousness lest any man should boast.....

I was expecting you to have also quoted passages that show that if he believes in the finished work of Christ as being the only way to get to heaven, then he will be saved. Instead you littered his mind with your self righteousness. May God have mercy on you

Dear OP, hope you know that if you believe that Christ died because of you, that He loves you and doesn't wish that any should be brought unto condemnation? Jn 3:16 says that God so loved the world that...
All through the bible, the only condition God gave for you to become His child is for you to accept that Christ is the Saviour, that Christ died to oaybfor your sins and that if you accept these factsvin your heart, and confess them with your mouth, you shall be saved. This means you have that God has welcomed you into his family and as every parent will, He will expect you yo live by the regulations of that family, He will be your father and you his child.

You will have to show respect to His family name by doing what is right of which he will aleays reward (bless) you and which will be the treasures you shore up in heaven?

Pls if you haven't accepted the gospel of Christ, i urge you to.

1 Like

Re: Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation by Seunolad1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Toluwani113:
Thanks for your interest in this thread, please i applied for vacancy as an IT student in a company since last year, but I got no response from them until 2 days ago that I should come for interview yesterday.

After getting to the company, i was told to write a test, and finally I was led to the interview room.

Today, I received a call from them that I should bring my Original ND Result by 12 noon.

The main problem now is that I obtained both Poly HND Form & OAU Admission Form but if OAU admits me, they'll resume by next year (probably August)
IF polytechnic admits me, they'll resume in November this year.

Now, should I go for the job or wait for admission list.

Thanks

if you have means of sponsors your education please wait for admission, if there is no means go and work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.