Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (1257 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Topza(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2016
This write-up focuses on the things ladies do, or how they act when they are no longer virgins (though you might call this generalization)

Just sit down, relax and read meticulously
9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Virgins
You heard me right.. My research and findings have shown that non virgin ladies are very quick to anger if you inquire about their sexual lives. The virgin ladies will just smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non virgin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a virgin or not?

2. They Become Moody
Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that a lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her virginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost her virginity, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word “Virginity”
You heard me right. I have noticed that many non virgin ladies are usually uncomfortable when you place so much emphasis on virginity. However, it’s either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still immature and really need some maturing to do....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/10-ways-ladies-behave-when-they-are-no.html

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by segzy0i(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Dnt really matter again ds days many ladies dnt fancy it ds days so maybe u re talking abt olden days
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Topza(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
segzy0i:
Dnt really matter again ds days many ladies dnt fancy it ds days so maybe u re talking abt olden days
ok
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided kiss
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Maxi112: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
what's the meaning of secondary virgin grin

hope we don't have university virgin too cheesy

girls sha
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
what's the meaning of secondary virgin grin hope we don't have university virgin too cheesy girls sha
lol
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Maxi112: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
lol
girls with their wahala

tire me grin
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
girls with their wahala

tire me grin
no mind them
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Damilolababy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Prefer Dumb Girls To Smart Ones? / Deleted Thread !!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.