Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. (3297 Views)

New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Nine million children die every year before they reach the age of five. Picture an Asian tsunami of the sort we saw in 2004, that killed a quarter of a million people. One of those, every ten days, killing children only under five. That’s 24,000 children a day, a thousand an hour, 17 or so a minute. That means at the moment you are reading this, some few children, very likely, would have died in terror and agony. Think of the parents of these children. Think of the fact that most of these men and women believe in God, and are praying at this moment for their children to be spared. And their prayers will not be answered. But according to most christians, this is all part of God’s plan.

Any God who would allow children by the millions to suffer and die in this way, and their parents to grieve in this way, either can do nothing to help them, or doesn’t care to. He is therefore either impotent or evil. And worse than that, according to most christians view, most of these people, certainly, will be going to Hell, because they’re praying to the wrong God.
Just think about that. Through no fault of their own, they were born into the wrong culture, where they got the wrong theology, and they missed the revelation.

There are 1.2 billion people in India at this moment. Most of them are Hindus, most of them therefore are polytheists. According to the new testament, no matter how good these people are, they are doomed. If you are praying to the Monkey God Hanuman, you are doomed, ok. You’ll be tortured in Hell for eternity. Now, is there the slightest evidence for this? No. It just says so in Mark 9, and Matthew 13, and Revelation 14. Perhaps you’ll remember from The Lord of the Rings, it says when the elves die, they go to Valanor, but they can be reborn in Middle Earth. I say that just as a point of comparison.

So God created the cultural isolation of the Hindus. He engineered the circumstance of their deaths in ignorance of revelation, and then he created the penalty for this ignorance, which is an eternity of conscious torment in fire.

On the other hand, your run-of-the-mill serial killer in America, who spent his life raping and torturing children, need only come to God, come to Jesus, on Death Row, and after a final meal of fried chicken, he’s going to spend an eternity in Heaven after death.
One thing should be crystal clear to you: This vision of life has absolutely nothing to do with moral accountability.

Please notice the double standard christians use to exonerate God from all this evil. We’re told that God is loving, and kind, and just, and intrinsically good; but when someone like myself points out the rather obvious and compelling evidence that God is cruel and unjust, because he visits suffering on innocent people, of a scope and scale that would embarrass the most ambitious psychopath, we’re told that God is mysterious, ok. “Who can understand God’s will?” And yet, this “merely human” understanding of God’s will, is precisely what believers use to establish his goodness in the first place.

You know, when something good happens to a Christian, say, he feels some bliss while praying, or he sees some positive change in his life, and we’re told that God is good. But when children by the tens of thousands are torn from their parents’ arms and drowned, we’re told that God is mysterious. This is how you play tennis without the net.

And I want to suggest to you, that it is not only tiresome when otherwise intelligent people speak this way, it is morally reprehensible. This kind of faith, is really the perfection of narcissism. “God loves me, don't you know. He, he cured me of my eczema. He makes me feel so good while singing in church, and just when we had given up hope, we found a banker who was willing to reduce my mother’s mortgage.”
Given all the good that this God of yours does not accomplish in the lives of others, given the misery that’s being imposed on some helpless child at this instant, this kind of faith is obscene. To think in this way is to fail to reason honestly, or to care sufficiently about the suffering of other human beings.

And if God is good and loving and just and kind, and he wanted to guide us morally with a book, why give us a book that supports slavery? Why give us a book that admonishes us to kill people for imaginary crimes, like witchcraft.
Now, of course, there is a way of not taking these questions to heart, ok. According to Divine Command theory, God is not bound by moral duties; God doesn’t have to be good. Whatever he commands is good, so when he commands the Israelites to slaughter the Amalekites, that behavior becomes intrinsically good because he commanded it.

Ok, well here we’re being offered a psychopathic and psychotic moral attitude. It’s psychotic because this is completely delusional. There’s no reason to believe that we live in a universe ruled by an invisible monster Yahweh. But it is psychopathic because this is a total detachment from the well-being of human beings. This so easily rationalizes the slaughter of children. Ok, just think about the Muslims at this moment who are blowing themselves up, convinced that they are agents of God’s will. There is absolutely nothing that Christians can say against their behavior, in moral terms, apart from his own faith-based claim that they’re praying to the wrong God. If they had the right God, what they were doing would be good, on Divine Command theory.
Now, I’m obviously not saying that all religious people, are psychopaths and psychotics, but this to me is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own. Okay. If you wake up tomorrow morning thinking that saying a few Latin words over your pancakes is gonna turn them into the body of Elvis Presley, ok, you have lost your mind. But if you think more or less the same thing about a cracker and the body of Jesus, you’re just a Catholic.

And, and I’m not the first person to notice that it’s a very strange sort of loving God who would make salvation depend on believing in him on bad evidence. I mean, if you lived 2,000 years ago, there was evidence galore, I mean, he was just performing miracles. But apparently, he got tired of being so helpful. And so now, we all inherit this very heavy burden of the doctrine’s implausibility. And, and the effort to square it with what we now know about the cosmos and what we know about the all-too-human origins of Scripture becomes more and more difficult.

We come from people who used to bury children under the foundations of new buildings as offerings to their imaginary gods. Ok, just think about that. There, in vast numbers of societies, people would bury children in post holes – people like ourselves – thinking that this would prevent an invisible being from knocking down their buildings. These are the sorts of people who wrote the Bible.

Sam Harris

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by felixomor: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Oops.

I am a christian.

I am intellectually sound

I have read this and some of the works of your "freethinking bishop", Sam Harris.

But sorry, I am still a christian.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dont make me believe u are d animal ur moniker says... You know nothing abt God; dont creat another worthless athiestic thread

3 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Aaronsrod: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Your disobedience has led to ignorance. Your mind is too small to comprehend His plan. Remember He is Lord of All, Lord of Hosts. The Bible tells us in Exodus 15:3 that The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. He is a jealous God and His wrath is enduring. Remember He is a consuming fire!

If you truly understood this things you would fear Him. Through fear will come that Love Divine that will lead you to dwell within His favour and accrue blessings in this world and the world to come.

4 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mr. Grizzlybear why complain to us. Go complain to God or the world goverment.

2 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Look mr grizzlybear u should be more worried where u will end up because on d last day u cant speak for d millions suffering, u would be standing for ur self alone. U better now dat

3 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Teniolasmart: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
read d bible very well and ............................................enjoy d world
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Teniolasmart: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
read d bible very well and ............................................enjoy d world;;;;;
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by MizyB(f): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sorry to break your heart, seeing you want to believe this bogus theory by all means but God isn't responsible.

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one

3 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
MizyB:
Sorry to break your heart, seeing you want to believe this bogus theory by all means but God isn't responsible.

We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one

I know you're not a man but still take that cookie for this awesome answer. wink

5 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by oaroloye(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
SHALOM!

GrizzlyBear:

My name is Olatunde Aroloye, a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian of 35 years' standing. I am a Medical Laboratory Supervisor by profession.

I am not really familiar with this your SAM HARRIS.

I know that he is an Organized Atheist, who hates God, and Hates Religion.

Organized Atheism aims to exterminate Religion in general and Christianity in particular.

It is Oyinbo-driven, but there are many Black Traitors who have joined their ranks, perceiving some short-term gain.

It is very unfortunate that you should put this Pack of Lies before my face.

I had to go find out just who this SAM HARRIS Loser is.

What is the exact Foundation here?

You see, nobody ever balanced for these fools, to give them the Left Foot of Fellowship.

People just attacked and defended at random, and, at the End of the Day, they did no damage.

Part of my Spiritual Training includes SCIENTOLOGY: The Religion of TOM CRUISE, JOHN TRAVOLTA, DEMI MOORE, MICHAEL JACKSON, ISAAC HAYES, and others. What they used It for I do not know nor care. I know what I use my SCIENTOLOGY Knowledge for.

HERE'RE SOME SCIENTOLOGY TEACHINGS:

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS. 53-54,58.

53. A Stable Datum is necessary
to the Alignment of Data.
54. A Tolerance of Confusion
and an Agreed-Upon Stable Datum
on which to Align the Data
in a Confusion are at once necessary
for a Sane Reaction on the Eight Dynamics.
This defines Sanity.
58. Intelligence and Judgment are measured
by the ability to evaluate Relative Importances.

Corollary: The Ability to evaluate
Importances and Unimportances
is the Highest Faculty of Logic.
Corollary: Identification is a monotone
assignment of Importance.
Corollary: Identification is the inability to evaluate
Differences in Time, Location, Form,
Composition or Importance.

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: the intelligent ability to perceive
the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: the intelligent ability to perceive
the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: the insane inability to perceive
the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: the insane inability to perceive
the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: the inability to perceive anything at all.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS;
5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS by L. Ron Hubbard

1.Self; 2.Family; 3.Groups; 4.All Mankind; 5.All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Physical) Universe; 7.Spirits; 8.God.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1.Self; 2.Family; 3.Groups; 4.All Mankind; 5.All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Physical) Universe; 7.Spirits; 8.God.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO CONTROL THE DYNAMICS.

8. Self; 12. Groups; 15. All Mankind; 22. MEST Universe; 32. Spirits; 40. God.

THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO CONTROL THE DYNAMICS.

8. Self; 12. Groups; 15. All Mankind; 22. MEST Universe; 32. Spirits; 40. God.

. The L. Ron Hubbard TONE SCALE.
. THE FORTY LEVELS OF AWARENESS.
40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS
4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD, IT WILL BE A GOOD IDEA TO INTEGRATE THIS KNOWLEDGE INTO YOUR MIND.

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD exposed the Fraud of Atheism, and exposed the nature their attempt to dominate ALL of Mankind by eradicating all Knowledge of the Spiritual, and making people in general and CHILDREN in particular to grow up to think that they were nothing but ANIMALS, who EVOLVED out of Lower LifeForms.

ATHEISM HATES L. Ron Hubbard, because he used PRACTICAL EXERCISES to prove to people that they were SPIRITUAL BEINGS not limited by FLESHLY Containment.

Therefore, they have slandered him and his SCIENTOLOGY System, and tried their best to marginalize it.

. THE THREE FACTORS OF EDUCATION.

1. The students must confront the PHYSICAL EXAMPLE
of whatsoever they are being taught.

2. The learning must take place on an appropriate
GRADIENT SCALE of STEPS, which are introduced
from ELEMENTARY through INTERMEDIATE through
ADVANCED principles.
No step can be rushed, omitted, or repeated-
-which is called a "SKIP-GRADIENT."

3. Each and every technical term must be THOROUGHLY DEFINED
using AGREED-UPON standard technical manuals and dictionaries.

[See: THE BASIC STUDY MANUAL, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

IT IS CRUCIAL THAT EVERY PERSON WHO IS A STUDENT OR A TEACHER PRESENT PAY ATTENTION AT THIS JUNCTURE!

L. Ron Hubbard exposed the fraudulence of Western Education in that WITHOUT THESE THREE PRINCIPLES IN OPERATION, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for a STUDENT to LEARN.

All that is necessary to produce a CONFUSED Student is to REMOVE ANY ONE OF THESE THREE FACTORS.

I guarantee that anybody who has FAILED an EXAM in THIS country suffered the impairment of ALL THREE of these factors.

1. YOU WERE TAUGHT SUBJECTS WHERE PRACTICALS WERE REQUIRED- AND THERE WAS NO PRACTICAL.

2. YOU WERE TAUGHT THE SUBJECT STARTING IN THE MIDDLE, OR END- OR JUMPED FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END, AND BACK TO THE MIDDLE...

3. YOU WERE TAUGHT NEW WORDS WHICH WERE NOT ACCURATELY DEFINED, OR EVEN NEVER DEFINED AT ALL.

This is not done by accident, but by design.

The Oyinbos give our Ministry of Education loans- then use these loans as the excuse to tell us what we can and can not teach in our schools.

We can never be allowed to teach things that will put us on equal or superior footing to them.

Therefore, in dealing with this Atheist Chamber Pot where normal people have a head (some lucky innocent people here will think I am joking,) we want to LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT US TO LOOK AT- so that we will be able to UNDERSTAND what we are DEALING WITH, that they thought us too stupid and ignorant to ever find out.

1. PRACTICAL EXAMPLE: WHAT IS A "SAM HARRIS" ATHEIST?

2. WHAT IS THE BEGINNING, WHAT IS THE OPERATION, AND WHAT IS THE END OF THIS ATTACK ON YAHWEH GOD.

3. WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF THIS "SAM HARRIS?"

. JOHN 7:3-7.

3. His brethren therefore said unto him,
"Depart hence, and go into Judaea,
that thy Disciples also may see
the Works that thou doest.
4. "For there is no man
that doeth any thing in secret,
and he himself seeketh
to be known openly.
If thou do these things,
shew thyself to the World."
5. For neither did his Brethren
believe in him.
6. Then Jesus said unto them,
"My time is not yet come:
but your time is alway ready.
7. "The World cannot hate you;
but me It hateth,
because I testify of It,
that the Works thereof are Evil."

IT IS A DISGRACE ON CHRISTIANS WHO CANNOT ACCURATELY ANSWER THE BLASPHEMIES OF THE ORGANIZED ATHEISTS.

The people you think are your great Oyinbo Christian Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists, Teachers, and other Clergymen were in fact UNDERCOVER ROMAN CATHOLICS, FREEMASONS, and ANTI-FULL-GOSPEL FALSE CHRISTIANS.

Their Nigerian Counterparts were trained by them.

. LUKE 6:39-42.

39. And he spake a Parable unto them,
"Can the blind lead the blind?
shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not above his master:
but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not
the beam that is in thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou say to thy Brother,

'BROTHER, LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE THAT IS IN THINE EYE,'

when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye."

THERE ARE THOSE WHO SAY THAT WE CANNOT JUDGE- WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?

They are not sincere when they say that "WE" cannot judge.

What they mean is that they want you to think that "YOU" cannot judge.

These are the Undercover Agents and Assets of THE SAME ORGANIZATION that OYINBO ATHEISTS SERVE- called THE ILLUMINATI.

You have heard of them, right?

[1] WHAT IS THE PHYSICAL REALITY OF ORGANIZED OYINBO ATHEISM?

This is the same race of people who used Military Force to plunder the World, and take whatever they wanted.

THIS IS THE SAME PEOPLE.

What else do we need to know about them?

They used lies and trickery to get what they wanted, and when that failed, or did not yield results fast enough, they used force.

THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW.

They have NOT changed, and they have NOT Repented.

They believe in a Right they call "MANIFEST DESTINY."

[2] (i) WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES OF OYINBO ORGANIZED ATHEISM?

Atheism is based on the idea that GOD DID NOT CREATE THE EARTH, nor Living Things upon the Earth.

When the idea of EVOLUTION was hot upon, it was seized upon a proof that no Creator was necessary to account for our Existence.

However, after they have driven that jalopy Theory until all the tyres were flat- they now want to pretend that they never depended on that Theory to stay upright. They NOW say that Life on Earth may have come from OUTER SPACE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWl4OqAH6I

Atheists have claimed that there has never been any evidence that YAHWEH GOD or ANY god has manifested to Mankind anywhere at any time.

They have also claimed that there are no such things as SuperNatural Senses to detect such Entities.

People who claim to have such abilities, and Spiritual Powers, Atheists claim to be DELUSIONAL and even MENTALLY-DISEASED.

(ii) WHAT ARE THE INTERMEDIATE PRINCIPLES OF OYINBO ORGANIZED ATHEISM?

The First Battle Oyinbo Christians lost involved ATHEISTS and SATANISTS attaining LEADERSHIP POSITIONS in Christian Churches, so that NO ACTION was taken when ATHEISTS took over ACADEMICS, SCIENCE, MEDICINE, and MENTAL HEALTH.

RELIGION in general, and Christianity in particular was declared IRRATIONAL, without HISTORICAL BACKING, UNSCIENTIFIC, A THREAT TO PUBLIC HEALTH, and a MENTAL PROBLEM.

Very foolish Christians say: "Oh, well- that is their Opinion- it has nothing to do with ME-!"

No- it has EVERYTHING to do with "you."

THESE are the people who CONTROL GOVERNMENT at International Levels.

These are the people who decide YOUR FATE.

They tell the FIRST WORLD Heads-of-State that they should NEVER consider BIBLICAL STANDARDS of Ethics and Morality in their International dealings in general, and their THIRD WORLD Dealings in particular.

Therefore they do anything to AFRICANS and INDIGENOUS AMERICANS that will get them what they want- including the BLACK NEGRO AMERICANS who lived in America before the Oyinbos arrived, whom they ENSLAVED, and then brainwashed into believing that they came from AFRICA.

AFRICAN AMERICANS 'AIN'T FROM AFRICA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HstBDHUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCjj8no_fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsToxYMuktw

IT WAS NOT TECHNOLOGICALLY-POSSIBLE FOR THE OYINBOS TO FERRY AS MANY SLAVES AS THEY NEEDED FROM AFRICA.

They got most of them from NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA, and LIED to cover that fact up.

Otherwise, the Slaves would have realized that they could WALK HOME ANY TIME THEY WANTED.

(Actually, they couldn't. Many of them would have died trying.)

(iii) WHAT IS THE ENDGAME OF OYINBO ORGANIZED ATHEISM?

THE OYINBOS HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, AND THAT THEY NEED TO GET RID OF THE "USELESS-EATERS." Christian Morality is a hindrance to that thinking. Therefore, It must be removed, so that NOBODY will object to the idea that as much 90% of the World's population needs to be CULLED- even if THEY were part of the 90%.

This sort of thing has been tried before.

With considerable success.

Once the COMMUNISTS were brainwashed into thinking that they were nothing better than mere ANIMALS, they submitted to dying by the MILLIONS to HELP THEIR COUNTRIES SURVIVE. At least, that is what I IMAGINE the Survivors were told happened.

To this end, they have already empowered and licensed people willing to make this happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPUhf4kEQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRUEuVP2qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgiMqgjS-zM

[3] WHAT IS A "SAM HARRIS?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris

HE IS A MEMBER OF A FAILED CHRISTIAN CHURCH CALLED "QUAKERISM."

The most famous Quaker in History is ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

The man who pretended to abolish Slavery, only to save the United States Union.

His MOTHER is a JEWESS.

That means that HE IS A JEW.

The Oyinbo Jews are IDENTITY THIEVES- they were WHITE CONVERTS to Judaism- who displaced the BLACK HEBREWS, and took over the Religion. According to some of the American Hebrew Israelites, they even went so far as to SELL THEIR BLACK BRETHREN INTO SLAVERY.

They cite compelling evidence to back up their claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg

BUT WHAT IS MOST REMARKABLE IS THEIR DESPICABLE HOLOCAUST LIE- that Six Million Jews were murdered by the Adolf Hitler regime during World War II- which was used to GUILT-INDUCE the World into allowing these poor victims to go occupy Palestine- displacing the current occupants.

But The Holocaust was a LIE.

If Six Million Jews were Executed by the Germans, WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THE BODIES?

The SOVIETS searched for bodies to prove evidence of Atrocities, but could not find them.

Therefore, it was claimed that the missing bodies were all burned.

Unfortunately, it emerges that that is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

1. INTRODUCTION TO THE HOLOHOAX- The Big Lie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgR_nPsf_Q

2. THE PICTURES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A

3. A HISTORY OF LIES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYnVJniTaI

SO, THIS "SAM HARRIS" is the supporter of a number of lies.

It is NO ACCIDENT that he gets to be an Atheist Spokesperson.

They need someone who will not fall down and Repent, as soon as their bum is handed to them, in neatly sliced portions.
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by waldigit: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
E ya, but common if God is guilty of all these allegations, what the hell can you do about it.
If he has chosen to create his own world that way and you are mad at it, then pull out and create your own perfect world now.
Abi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Look mr grizzlybear u should be more worried where u will end up because on d last day u cant speak for d millions suffering, u would be standing for ur self alone. U better now dat

I am not worried that I will end up in hell, because there is no evidence that such a place exists. I don't believe things based on fear, I believe based on persuasive evidence. And all the available evidence is stacked against your belief. Believing in the christian god is just the same as believing in the muslim one. They don't exist. This is common sense.

I never planned to argue with any of you on this thread. I just hoped you'd read the first post to the end, and if you are actually intellectually sound, you'd reevaluate you belief, but the opposite seems to be the case.

I hope you'll receive enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
MizyB:

What theory? The post I presented isn't a theory, it's just someone with a brain examining you christian belief. And your belief seems to fail the examination.

If you can't see this, then there is nothing I can do at this juncture.
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by winner01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wanted to address the whole thing, but then, its not worth it.
We were not promised a free ride in this world. The existence of evil does not disprove the existence of God. We've adressed this severally here.
If God takes a baby He created, and you are fighting for the man-made "rights" of a baby that is enjoying its eternity in the bosom of its Creator. undecided Are you a self-made universal judge or are you hoping that there is a greater judge that can convict God of taking what He created.
Do you get charged for phone-abuse, if you sell a phone (you did not even create?) undecided
God is sovereign, humans are not.
You wanna be a judge, then create your own universe.

Think freely for once in your life and cut yourselves from the bigotry of these atheist high priests.

5 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by honourhim: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP your post is not new to me. It remains as Stupid as it has ever been.
I am on God's side.

4 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Samscofield: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
You sound intelligent. It is a pity that you are an Atheist. Well I am a christian and your article has given me even more reason to believe. The gospel has always been foolishness to those that consider themselves wise. I will advise you to study one of the greatest Atheist who ever lived. C S Lewis, who later turned a staunch Christian apologetic. I do not have time to outline some of those valid points and proofs but try and juxtapose those with the teachings of the Indian American Philosopher and Christian apologetic Dr Ravi Zachariahs. Well in summary, you atheist tend to justify your beliefs with the problem of pain and suffering. But if you are not convinced by the arguments presented by those great Philosophers and academic giant, I can only but say to you....... our elders have this adage which goes.... Anyone who claims that the position of the moon in the sky is inappropriate, let him climb up and reposition it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by winner01(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Samscofield:
[size=13pt]Anyone who claims that the position of the moon in the sky is inappropriate, let him climb up and reposition it.[/size]
Beautiful!!!!!!

But can any atheist ever understand this?

3 Likes

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by QuietHammer(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Faith and reasoning are two parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
I wonder all these whinings by atheists. They want to kill their self because of what they claim do not exist.

1 Like

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by adjoviomole(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wen I was lil. My elder bro d 1st born married n his wife gave birth to a set of twins. Dey wer so cute. One died immediately after birth. N d other some weeks later. I cried n prayed God did not answer me.

I was born into a family of 4. I am d last born. 8 yrs ago d 3rd born took ill, we did everything, we prayed , we spent a lot n yet he died at the hospital. 3 yrs after his death, my sis was ill too, we went for several scans d doctors cld not diagnose what's wrong with her, a year after, she died to after so much prayer by d entire church. Still God did nt ansa.
My dad was hrt broken, my mum was miserable, my sis was d only girl in d family, n yet God did not answer our prayers.

But still he is a loving God, he cares for me, he loves me, all that happened are but for a while, I miss dem here on earth, I know someday we will meet again. No matter what will happen. Nothing will ever take away my bliv in God.

Tho we pass tru tribulation all will be well
Free and changeless is his mercy all all is well
On our fathers love relying, Jesus every need supplying
den in living or in dying all must be well.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by debraleey: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even God's word did not for once promise us that we'll have a perfect life or won't experience sorrow at all, the promise there is even through the hard times, He'll be there so bad things happening around the world doesn't suggest that God doesn't exist. Though life isn't even perfect, sometimes we get so full of ourselves and live like we don't need Him, how much more if everything just went so perfect, exactly how we want it to be? How we feel is different from how God works....we don't always have to be led by how we feel about certain things.....
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by bi0nics: 2:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Too much Grizzly bear programme has probably fingered the Op's brain

I think most atheist should just shut the fvck up about things they don't understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by alolatee(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
adjoviomole:
Wen I was lil. My elder bro d 1st born married n his wife gave birth to a set of twins. Dey wer so cute. One died immediately after birth. N d other some weeks later. I cried n prayed God did not answer me.

I was born into a family of 4. I am d last born. 8 yrs ago d 3rd born took ill, we did everything, we prayed , we spent a lot n yet he died at the hospital. 3 yrs after his death, my sis was ill too, we went for several scans d doctors cld not diagnose what's wrong with her, a year after, she died to after so much prayer by d entire church. Still God did nt ansa.
My dad was hrt broken, my mum was miserable, my sis was d only girl in d family, n yet God did not answer our prayers.

But still he is a loving God, he cares for me, he loves me, all that happened are but for a while, I miss dem here on earth, I know someday we will meet again. No matter what will happen. Nothing will ever take away my bliv in God.

You first of all put us in suspense.Yet God is good.Am encouraged by your sharing.It is well with you and yours.Amen.
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by adjoviomole(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2016
alolatee:

You first of all put us in suspense.Yet God is good.Am encouraged by your sharing.It is well with you and yours.Amen.

I did dat on purpose, so that d wise men(atheist) will think I am one of em.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by winner01(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
QuietHammer:
Faith and reasoning are two parallel lines.
Your opinion.
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by winner01(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
adjoviomole:

God be with you continually my Brother. Sometimes I wonder if I have the emotional capacity to deal with such situations.

cc: frank317
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by QuietHammer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
Your opinion.
Of course, shared by many
Re: No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. by adjoviomole(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
God be with you continually my Brother. Sometimes I wonder if I have the emotional capacity to deal with such situations.

cc: frank317

It wasn't easy at all. But we all over it nt totally tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogboni Society, All You Need To Know / BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" / END TIME, What Is It Anyways?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.