Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The More I Look The Less I See: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More I Look The Less I See: (687 Views)

My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More I Look The Less I See: by warbrain(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
I do really luv her,but.its just that we re both from diffrent backgrounds,tribe,and religion.
for me it is really ok,i dnt know abt her. cry
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by Godmother(f): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
Why not ask her then.
I dont really see the problem with you both having the same tribe. I mean, its rare to even find people of the same tribe hooking up these days.
The religion thing could be a problem, though. I think you both should sit down and talk things through. If she loves you like you love her, you might be able to reach a compromise.
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by MyValli(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
Consent and determination is all you need from your partner.
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by julianH(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
Godmother:

Why not ask her then.
I dont really see the problem with you both having the same tribe. I mean, its rare to even find people of the same tribe hooking up these days.
The religion thing could be a problem, though. I think you both should sit down and talk things through. If she loves you like you love her, you might be able to reach a compromise.

Interesting! I am beginning to like you.
Y not answer the question i asked about DON COLEONE?
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by Ben13: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
Just the way your topic and the content are of different tribes and background. undecided
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by Macgreat(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
stop seeing and start talking
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by AniLee(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
you love her. so what again is the problem? If you two are committed to each his/her faith, u may have to reach a common ground but if you arent, then that should be no prob at all. Tribe and background are of no question at all. Go for it man.
Re: The More I Look The Less I See: by ibylola: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
warbrain:

I do really luv her,but.its just that we re both from diffrent backgrounds,tribe,and religion.
for me it is really ok,i dnt know abt her. cry
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Galfrd Walking Out On You / What Are The Steps To Draw A Man Back. / Why Are Some Married Men Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.