Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) (88038 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Minister Of Power, Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech & This Happens (pics) / Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by dotedote: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Don't know about y'all but my light is better than ever.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Take light at Eko Hotel #ignorance
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by aarressa: 3:19am On Sep 28, 2016
1. The light the not go out and obviously, it was dimmed on purpose because of his presentation screen. This is normal if any of you ignorant people have attended such functions where they have presentation screen or slides screen.

2. The light did not go out simply because light was still everywhere including recessed ceiling light right above Fashola.

3. The presentation screen was still on and it wasn't powered with candle

4. Eko Hotel has backup up Gen and you won't even know light was out if it did..

This is what you get when ignorant illiterates saw dimmed light for presentation and automatically saw power failure.

Ignorant illiterates..
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by mormonslayer: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2016
aarressa:
1. The light the not go out and obviously, it was dimmed on purpose because of his presentation screen. This is normal if any of you ignorant people have attended such functions where they have presentation screen or slides screen.
2. The light did not go out simply because light was still everywhere including recessed ceiling light right above Fashola.
3. The presentation screen was still on and it wasn't powered with candle
4. Eko Hotel has backup up Gen and you won't even know light was out if it did..
This is what you get when ignorant illiterates saw dimmed light for presentation and automatically saw power failure.
Ignorant illiterates..

Na so e pain you reach ?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by aarressa: 4:00am On Sep 28, 2016
mormonslayer:

Na so e pain you reach ?

Na so you dumb and ignorant reach?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by SamiraF: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Minister of darkness. Baba ibeji
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by mormonslayer: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by mormonslayer: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2016
aarressa:

Na so you dumb and ignorant reach?

I maybe dumb and ignorant yes, but at least I know when the power go's out and right there my friend is an old fashioned power failure deny it all you want till reality hits you in the face. If you still won't accept it, please do me a huge favour and hang yourself for all I care. Now go crawl back into the hole you came of from I'm done with you.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Imoghena: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmm....Rocket Science
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by obasemipe0603: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
only God understands
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
this is wickedness and its unacceptable.... says Hon Minister of Darkness Fashola..............
wooooohhh
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by imoke1(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
So??
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Emassive:
Yeah the progress in the powers of your father's house right? Felele, Ibadan have never seen light during the day before but sees it for a max of 4-5hours at midnight and life goes on. Felele must be a Village in your hometown right?

You must have mistaken me for the person responsible for your frustration.

Your continuous yammering about Felele is quite disconcerting. Maybe you should be more lucid OK? Then I'd know what exactly you're trying to say.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
koboko69:

Chia....some people nor juat get brain. One i.diot posted something Twitter, a silly blog picked it, then a mod on NL pushed to FP cos i lt has a source. Even a blind bat can see light everywhere....asides that lights on the stage probably reduced to allow whats on the projector to be clearer. Which kian wailing be this na?
You be worst case scenario. See ur head like yam. Abeg eh, try modify all these jargons wey u type. You wey get brain but ur brain don knock. Shey na from projector the minister wan read him speech, abi na as u say dem dim the light go make am see the paper wella? Okay, maybe as minister of power wey him be, e be like say the speech paper get micro-bulbs to enable honourable minister read out him speech for low light or darkness.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by koboko69: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
You be worst case scenario. See ur head like yam. Abeg eh, try modify all these jargons wey u type. You wey get brain but ur brain don knock. Shey na from projector the minister wan read him speech, abi na as u say dem dim the light go make am see the paper wella? Okay, maybe as minister of power wey him be, e be like say the speech paper get micro-bulbs to enable honourable minister read out him speech for low light or darkness.

U are very dull. Probably typing from a village in Abia. How do u expect the audience to see the contents from the projector clearly if all the stage lights are on. If there is a projector his most likely a laptop connected for presentation. What kind of naked illiterates are this for heaven sake. U sound so much like a village boy who borrowed his uncles phone to spill thrash
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by aarressa: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
mormonslayer:

I maybe dumb and ignorant yes, but at least I know when the power go's out and right there my friend is an old fashioned power failure deny it all you want till reality hits you in the face. If you still won't accept it, please do me a huge favour and hang yourself for all I care. Now go crawl back into the hole you came of from I'm done with you.
[/s]

Igbos, Ignorant and illiterate people bore me..
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
koboko69:

U are very dull. Probably typing from a village in Abia. How do u expect the audience to see the contents from the projector clearly if all the stage lights are on. If there is a projector his most likely a laptop connected for presentation. What kind of naked illiterates are this for heaven sake. U sound so much like a village boy who borrowed his uncles phone to spill thrash
You and Buhari, I no know who pass who for lacklusterity. So na everybody wey criticize government of the day be biafran. Nawaoh, wich skul u attend? U be waste of effort and money, my pity goes to ur parents and teachers. Chip.munk, the minister climbed the podium to give a speech and not make a presentation. Na when dem begin use laptop give speech sef? Why did he wait for the light to be restored before he continued? Clothed illiterate. Ur self acclaimed exposure is confined to the boundaries of Nigeria alone, else u'll know that even in international summits where they have large screens mostly for background displays, they dont dim the lights when people step up the podium to give a speech. This is another typical di.ck-brained Nigerian hiding the flaws of his country under pseudo excuses. Una no de tire? Try to accept reality for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo) / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.