Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) (87818 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Minister Of Power, Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech & This Happens (pics) / Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by devonpaul(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Someone within the building might have done it to catch fun and embarrass the man. This is Nigeria and anything can happen so no long thing
Naija people.. Una sense of reasoning dey smell
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by biyams83(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
the person that brought the idea of posting this is a shame to his community and teachers that taught him in school, did projector uses torchlight battery? yeye man go with your useless opposition that has no meaning...
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by devonpaul(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
topdee:

Oga, I'm a live witness to the whole scenario. Nepa actually took like, the lights you see in the background are like under some form of UPS which isn't connected with the sound system. Fashola actually had to even leave the podium till the power was restored (it was a matter of seconds though).
Just so you know -- never assume what you don't know
Lmaoo, Nigga u can lie.. 1. Yes there are backups power in hotels from solar energy but I've not seen where it powers wall sockets which means for d projector to be on, it's not d backup power. 2. Even if their is a power outage in places of Eko hotel calibre, b4 u blink ur eye, light is restored back which is a result of an automatic change over system.
3. I doubt Eko hotel even uses any of d discos to get electricity. Ya'll think eko hotel is ur village hotel where they switch from Gen to NEPA every seconds! Lol, we are talking about d number 1 hotel in Nigeria. Cmon guys, give urself a break. Stop displaying a show of stupidity online. We are trying to build a reputation for this nation over here.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by bayelsa1son(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Really are u this dumb not to notice the light was intentional reduced to allow people see the projection from the projector??

Seriously. . The masses are worse than the leaders
u dont know anything even if the lights shines bright as far as it is indoor activity people will see dat projector well...take for instance in university halls wer people will be given lectures and using d projector ITK

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Bonuwa: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very gud
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
devonpaul:

Naija people.. Una sense of reasoning dey smell
keep kwayet
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Plutus: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
I believe it ws intentionally switched off just to mock him
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
boys ar not smiling anymore
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by topdee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
devonpaul:

Lmaoo, Nigga u can lie.. 1. Yes there are backups power in hotels from solar energy but I've not seen where it powers wall sockets which means for d projector to be on, it's not d backup power. 2. Even if their is a power outage in places of Eko hotel calibre, b4 u blink ur eye, light is restored back which is a result of an automatic change over system.
3. I doubt Eko hotel even uses any of d discos to get electricity. Ya'll think eko hotel is ur village hotel where they switch from Gen to NEPA every seconds! Lol, we are talking about d number 1 hotel in Nigeria. Cmon guys, give urself a break. Stop displaying a show of stupidity online. We are trying to build a reputation for this nation over here.

No point arguing with you. It cannot change the fact that I witnessed it. All what you wrote down are assumption, and like I said, never assuming what you don't know and make it seem like it's a fact.
And so you know --- I work in the power sector.

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Damikevin(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
You didn't know he was the Minister of Power of Darkness?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by mashnino(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wooow

What electricity does the projector use then?

Some Nigerians are dumber than you think
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by mashnino(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
topdee:

No point arguing with you. It cannot change the fact that I witnessed it. All what you wrote down are assumption, and like I said, never assuming what you don't know and make it seem like it's a fact.
And so you know --- I work in the power sector.

So explain to use how the projector was still on

Simple. Just explain and we will also believe
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by TPAND(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
deolu2000:

band wagon you meant?

Yes sir, Bandwagon
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by topdee(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
mashnino:

So explain to use how the projector was still on

Simple. Just explain and we will also believe

Don't you know some projectors use batteries?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by wealthpin: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
koboko69:
I don't understand, are those candles on the ceiling?Are those touchlights at the back of the stage and is the projector powered by solar. I think light went off in someones brains!!! Nonsense. It is pathetic to see the kind of junkie novices recruited by PDP to do their dirty work.. They are even many here on NL
Pls read the content of the post again and edit ur comment.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by devonpaul(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
keep kwayet
Lmaooo tongue
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
And this found its way to front page without the mod saying false reaction. I see stupidity at the highest order in those Seun made moderators... .light off but you can see his fac and projector is on.. ..when will you be wise Nigerians?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by kaltonga: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is just hilarious. Minister of Power, Works and Housing Mr Raji Fashola was today, 27th September, at Eko Hotel to deliver a speech on the government's agenda for power in Nigeria when the unthinkable happened below.

Fashola looks embarrassed as he waits for power to be restored. When it is finally restored, the super minister has a very sheepish smile on his face. cheesy cheesy cheesy

See photos below and read the funny comments from Nigerians who are not surprised at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lmao-fashola-climbs-podium-to-give.html
what else do you expect from minister of darkness..pls someone should pls help me with the mans potrait
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
koboko69:
I don't understand, are those candles on the ceiling?Are those touchlights at the back of the stage and is the projector powered by solar. I think light went off in someones brains!!! Nonsense. It is pathetic to see the kind of junkie novices recruited by PDP to do their dirty work.. They are even many here on NL
All the lights you are seeing there are all rechargeables projector, cameras and celling Mounts no wuruwuru.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:

Yes sir, Bandwagon
aiit.... Noted.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by valnelly(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mister Minister of Power.... Power pass power!
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
dump pple everywhere
don't you see the lights was dimmed because of d projector and the light didn't went off it was just dimmed
now i know nairaland is a home to a lotta fools
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by greatgolis90: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
That was done on purpose jare... btw, there is power improvement in my area at Abijo, Lagos.. unless you reside in the village you won't know
so, villagers don't deserve light? Village itself is relative bro.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Really are u this dumb not to notice the light was intentional reduced to allow people see the projection from the projector??

ile le yin.... Kilonsoro
Are you saying in other words that we have light in Nigeria?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Does this also explain why he waited patiently until the power came back on? He wanted to give a speech and not a presentation. All these jagajaga people sef.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by koboko69: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
wealthpin:

Pls read the content of the post again and edit ur comment.

What is in thr content of a silly blog looking for traffic?
Are u blind to see that light was actually on, the projector is even on, so am i to edit?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by koboko69: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
Does this also explain why he waited patiently until the power came back on? He wanted to give a speech and not a presentation. All these jagajaga people sef.

Chia....some people nor juat get brain. One i.diot posted something Twitter, a silly blog picked it, then a mod on NL pushed to FP cos i lt has a source. Even a blind bat can see light everywhere....asides that lights on the stage probably reduced to allow whats on the projector to be clearer. Which kian wailing be this na?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by pellswizz: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
ajokebelle:
Imagine, minister of power indeed. But its quite embarrassing ooo. Seems they switched it off for a purpose.
Nigeria and power failure Yu know the picture to follow
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Haha. It was shortly after he came in. He made his way to the TPN exhibition stand first. I was there. And as he made his way to the conference booth and got introduced, power went out LOL.... a mild uproar ensued.... grin
Good day regardless.....
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
nollywood.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Emassive(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yeah the progress in the powers of your father's house right? Felele, Ibadan have never seen light during the day before but sees it for a max of 4-5hours at midnight and life goes on. Felele must be a Village in your hometown right?
ElsonMorali:
Hmmmmm.... I smell sabotage. Obviously some peeps are not happy with the progress being made in the power sector.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.