Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) (1106 Views)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Atheists should really be mocked and derided.
Atheists are the most foolish set of people that ever existed on earth. If you ask 'why?' Then here is the reason:

1. An atheist had an encounter with an armed robber on one particular night while travelling, the robber beats him to the point of death and took his expensive gold wristwatch and ran away, the atheist faintly stood up and shouted "thank God I didn't die"

2. A similar atheist was strolling in a desserted bushy road and saw a head that had been beheaded and decayed filled with dried blood and maggots and shouted "Blood of Jesus!" And then ran away.

3. Another atheist was arguing with a pastor, saying "there is no God" and the Pastor stopped arguing with him and walked away. Some weeks later he was terribly sick with a severe disease which was impossible for doctors to treat, and could trade all he had just to get well and live. He called and sent for the pastor he argued with and asked him to pray for him for recovery. And the pastor told him "unless you can accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and call his name(Joel 2:32), you can never get well"

4. A 36 years atheist fornicated with a young teenage girl and got arrested by the police. He was arraigned in a court and questioned by the judge if his immoral act was true, and he foolishly said "it was the devil." He was also asked to take an oath with the Bible to tell the truth.

After all this, the atheists would be the one making the loudest noise and saying "there is no God" or even saying religion is brainwashing. And my answer to them be like "wake up, you are the one being brainwashed by the devil." So please, atheists, come out of darkness and accept the truth(gospel). Or else, consider the one who died for our sins 'Jesus Christ.'

Lesson:
* Empty barrels makes the loudest noise
*Ignorance is a disease
*Knowledge is more precious than Gold and Silver
*Foolishness is the pride of a dunce, and pride is like a dunce's cap.
* It is better to argue with a barbarian than to argue with a foolish man.

Psalm53:1; The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominbale iniquity; there is none that does good.

1Corinthians15:34; Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Ecclesiastes2:26; For God gives to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he gives travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by obumnaeke(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
#Fact :

we are all going to believe one day.

Well, it's either Here on earth

or

in Hell

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
obumnaeke:
#Fact :

Well, it's either Here on earth

or

in Hell
undecided geez... U an atheists?

In hell?

Believe one day?

If you don't believe now, what else would make you believe afterwards?

Stop decieving yaself and repent..
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by bobowaja(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Atheists are the most foolish set of people that ever existed on earth. If you ask 'why?' Then here is the reason:

1. An atheist had an encounter with an armed robber on one particular night while travelling, the robber beats him to the point of death and took his expensive gold wristwatch and ran away, the atheist faintly stood up and shouted "thank God I didn't die"

2. A similar atheist was strolling in a desserted bushy road and saw a head that had been beheaded and decayed filled with dried blood and maggots and shouted "Blood of Jesus!" And then ran away.

3. Another atheist was arguing with a pastor, saying "there is no God" and the Pastor stopped arguing with him and walked away. Some weeks later he was terribly sick with a severe disease which was impossible for doctors to treat, and could trade all he had just to get well and live. He called and sent for the pastor he argued with and asked him to pray for him for recovery. And the pastor told him "unless you can accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and call his name(Joel 2:32), you can never get well"

4. A 36 years atheist fornicated with a young teenage girl and got arrested by the police. He was arraigned in a court and questioned by the judge if his immoral act was true, and he foolishly said "it was the devil." He was also asked to take an oath with the Bible to tell the truth.

After all this, the atheists would be the one making the loudest noise and saying "there is no God" or even saying religion is brainwashing. And my answer to them be like "wake up, you are the one being brainwashed by the devil." So please, atheists, come out of darkness and accept the truth(gospel). Or else, consider the one who died for our sins 'Jesus Christ.'

Lesson:
*Ignorance is a disease

Psalm53:1; The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominbale iniquity; there is none that does good.

1Corinthians15:34; Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Ecclesiastes2:26; For God gives to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he gives travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

You should be more concerned about the bolded, I think it clearly describe you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by obumnaeke(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
undecided geez... U an atheists?

In hell?

Believe one day?

If you don't believe now, what else would make you believe afterwards?

Stop decieving yaself and repent..

nah nah,

am not an atheist bro
read my comment again

I meant anyone who refuses to willingly believe here on earth, will eventually believe in hell, because he wouldn't have another option

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
bobowaja:

You should be more concerned about the bolded, I think it clearly describe me.
Keep refering to your self...

And being snubbed and ignored is what you deserve.

I never did condemn you or any atheists. You are only pained and vexed due to your ignorance.

Thanks. (Or else remained entertained with your next reply, I don't wallow replying people who ... lipsrsealed yes make me sick )
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
ONLY A FOOL WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
obumnaeke:

nah nah,

am not an atheist bro
read my comment again

I meant anyone who refuses to willingly believe here on earth, will eventually believe in hell, because he wouldn't have another option

Lol.

Serious fact. Bud do not end up in hell too grin I pray we meet in heaven with a glorified body and not in hell with contempt and shame.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by bobowaja(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Keep refering to your self...

And being snubbed and ignored is what you deserve.

I never did condemn you or any atheists. You are only pained and vexed due to your ignorance.

Thanks. (Or else remained entertained with your next reply, I don't wallow replying people who ... lipsrsealed yes make me sick )

Whatever gives you joy and makes you sleep at night. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by ONYEUTALI: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
I saw what you did there. You're trying to explain how stupid Seun is.
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by CoolUsername: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
I saw what you did there. You're trying to explain how stupid Seun is.

He's so stupid that he owns the most successful Nigerian online forum. He's so stupid that his website is in the Alexa top 1,500 globally. He's so stupid that his site has managed to stand the test of time since 2005. What a stupid guy!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by ONYEUTALI: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
@coolusername, amen. I used to doubt he's not actually stupid but I'm convinced now that you equally admitted it.
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by branhampaul: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op, answer this; if jesus had originated in Nigeria as the creator of the universe, would you be worshipping him today??
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by bobowaja(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2017
CoolUsername:

He's so stupid that he owns the most successful Nigerian online forum. He's so stupid that his website is in the Alexa top 1,500 globally. He's so stupid that his site has managed to stand the test of time since 2005. What a stupid guy!

I love your sarcasm.

Leave those religious folks, despite their self righteousness they will still go and hunt jobs on the street. Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world and sadly one of the most backward countries. Should we say religion is a curse? Or prayers are not answering?

THE EARLIER THESE FOLKS KNOWS THAT RELIGION IS NOT GOD THE BETTER FOR THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by bobowaja(m): 4:24am On Jul 13, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
@coolusername, amen. I used to doubt he's not actually stupid but I'm convinced now that you equally admitted it.

He is so stupid, that you the wise one needs his platform to pass your opinion across. Now tell me, who is living in stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Hahn please borrow me your trash disposer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by ONYEUTALI: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2017
@bobowaja, ara agbakwala gi o... Sense of humour fall on you.
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
branhampaul:
Op, answer this; if jesus had originated in Nigeria as the creator of the universe, would you be worshipping him today??

What do you mean? Didn't his disciples who were jews just like he was, didn't they serve him? Not to talk of his 'earthly parent'
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by branhampaul: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

What do you mean? Didn't his disciples who were jews just like he was, didn't they serve him? Not to talk of his 'earthly parent'

who told you that jews believe in Jesus as the messiah. beside i wasn't refering to Jews, am refering to black people who don't value theirs.
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
branhampaul:
who told you that jews believe in Jesus as the messiah. beside i wasn't refering to Jews, am refering to black people who don't value theirs.

sorry, I'm not ignorant like you are undecided because;
1. I know not all jews believe in him
2. You only fail to realise why "Jesus died for our sins"

You and your fellow unbelieving jews.. who can save you all from the great delusion in which the devil has given you undecided may God save you and grant you the joy of His Salvation.
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by branhampaul: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

sorry, I'm not ignorant like you are undecided because;
1. I know not all jews believe in him
2. You only fail to realise why "Jesus died for our sins"
So your tyrant god had no other option in which he can forgive himself for the mess he caused other than to kill his son. haha, very nice fiction.
You and your fellow unbelieving jews.. who can save you all from the great delusion in which the devil has given you undecided may God save you and grant you the joy of His Salvation.
which devil? the one your fake omniscience god created even when he knew satan would rebel, your god is a plain idiot.. may sango save you, accept allah into your life before it is too late.
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by obumnaeke(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
branhampaul:
So your tyrant god had no other option in which he can forgive himself for the mess he caused other than to kill his son. haha, very nice fiction.
which devil? the one your fake omniscience god created even when he knew satan would rebel, your god is a plain idiot.. may sango save you, accept allah into your life before it is too late.

easy bro, thred softly

that you don't understand it now doesn't mean you should put yourself into bigger trouble .

easy, watch Your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Lesson:
*Ignorance is a disease

LOL
THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

DO Y'ALL JUST WAKE UP AND THINK OF STUFF LIKE THIS

OR IT'S THE HOLY GHOST HIMSELF WHO REVEALS THEM?

grin
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
DO Y'ALL JUST WAKE UP AND THINK OF STUFF LIKE THIS
OR IT'S THE HOLY GHOST HIMSELF WHO REVEALS THEM?
grin
You are even more ridiculous undecided grin
Re: Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
obumnaeke:
#Fact :
Well, it's either Here on earth or in Hell
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fart: Is It Proper To Fart While Praying, Could It Be Disrespect To God? / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider / Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.