Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos (20426 Views)

Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS / Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Timoleon(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
With the brain shattered on the road?

its madcow1 i suspect some sarcasm.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Etizz: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry

with the brain all over the floor??
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by 99foxxy(f): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry
With the brain shattered on the road?
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by JAKUZ101(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry
he is dead bro.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by VanBommel(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry
how will he survive with his brain scattered all over the place undecided
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by dahvid007(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
bokohaman:
Chai!...see human brain shattered on the ground...I pray for u reading this comment, u and ur family will never be victims of calamities throughout ur existence on earth...click like to claim it, click share to wish me the same...It is well
bokohaman:
Chai!...see human brain shattered on the ground...I pray for u reading this comment, u and ur family will never be victims of calamities throughout ur existence on earth...click like to claim it, click share to wish me the same...It is well
bokohaman:

.seriously !!!someone is dead and all yhu care about is share n like smh..
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Kosy79(f): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
I always complain of not owning this or not making that but this pic got goosebumps on me and I then realized how selfish I am for not thanking GOD for his unconditional love. GOD thank u so much for ur love cos a living man is a hopeful man. RIP to d dead man
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Annalise(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:
I beg you in the name of God,you guys should stop posting dead body pictures online

its irritating...
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, r231, Freiburger , DisGuy , justwise.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Sermwell(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
bokohaman:
My broda u are a begger cheesy

Begger of likes and shares grin
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

That was the same thing they said about Lazarus.. undecided undecided undecided

Well, how did that work out in the end? undecided
God himself raised him up. Has d power over death.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
MrAboki:

Nobody holy pass e!

It just not your time Fam, just keep living until you no longer are. grin

Alhamdulillahi..

abi.
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by omoikea(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Annalise:
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala

thanks....
i forgot that part
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
God himself raised him up. Has d power over death.

Phillipians 4:13..

I can do all things through Christ...
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by hahn(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:
I beg you in the name of God,you guys should stop posting dead body pictures online

its irritating...

Tell your god to work harder at it's incompetence so people wouldn't die so horribly and people wouldn't have to post such pictures online undecided
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by omoikea(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahn:

Tell your god to work harder at it's incompetence so people wouldn't die so horribly and people wouldn't have to post such pictures online undecided

and you think i will answer you

do u think i have all the time in the world to come and start teaching you by exchanging words with you... if u want to learn about God, browse it online
grin grin grin
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by pedrilo: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by hahn(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

and you think i will answer you

do u think i have all the time in the world to come and start teaching you by exchanging words with you... if u want to learn about God, browse it online
grin grin grin

I did. And the verdict is that it doesn't exist grin
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by omoikea(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahn:

I did. And the verdict is that it doesn't exist grin

okay....

but wait why do u think He doesn't exist
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by hahn(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

okay....

but wait why do u think He it doesn't exist

Which god are we talking about here?
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by omoikea(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahn:

Which god are we talking about here?
the big breasted one
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by hahn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

the big breasted one

Oh yeah, she is truly great tongue
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by omoikea(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahn:

smiley
hahn:

Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by uviesa(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
viviangist:
From the Reporter Live at Lokoja kogi state. Accident happened , killing okada man Crushed His head and injured one woman , Photos below.

#EmberMonths

From http://www.viviangist.com/lokoja-okada-man-crushed-to-death-by-lorry-graphic-photos

Op, did he died?
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by 99foxxy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Timoleon:

its madcow1 i suspect some sarcasm.
Maybe he was half asleep...
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Prince16: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Who am I lord? That you are mindful of me..
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
all the driver of the truck had to do was to fix the brakes on his lorry and obey traffic rules, ( i doubt there are any in nigeria) or the dead man should have crossed the road more carefully.

But wait o! why do people celebrate when they buy a car? give thanks and testimony in their church, knowing that they have just bought themselve a lethal weapon ( a car). one day the same car will perhaps kill them or kill some one else in an accident. just wondering?
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by PatchBoy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
viviangist:
From the Reporter Live at Lokoja kogi state. Accident happened , killing okada man Crushed His head and injured one woman , Photos below.

#EmberMonths

From http://www.viviangist.com/lokoja-okada-man-crushed-to-death-by-lorry-graphic-photos

@last pic, Na God safe d lady wey she carry
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by PatchBoy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
viviangist:

#EmberMonths

@last pic, Na God safe d lady wey he carry
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Unigweson25(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
PLS GOD, PROTECT US IN DIS EMBER MONTH AND BEYOND AGAINST ACCIDENT..WE ARE NOT HOLIER THAN THE MAN,BUT BY HIS GRACE. THE CALL OF DEATH DOES NOT KNOCK, WE SHOULD BE READY ANY TIME. REST IN PEACE DEAR
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by cruzyteejay(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Shiit Men.

I pray he survives. cry

i don't wanna believe that you are referring to the already dead body.................let me take your 'SURVIVAL' as in making it to heaven.

i know that's not what you meant though[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos by Junior66(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

its irritating...
Stop opening posts containing dead bodies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed / 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.