Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... (739 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Captainope(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
GUYS:::::::Can you accept the fact of your wife being your boss at office or palace of work just imagine she is the MD and you are a clerk!!!
She earn 450k per month and you earn 55k
HOW WOULD YOU ARRANGE THAT , IS IT GOING TO AFFECT HER BEHAVIOR AT HOME , OR ARE YOU GOING TO SUPPORT HER TO GO EVEN HIGER THAN YOU?
GIRLS::::::: I dont think its a big deal for you ... but what do feel about it

COMMENT YOUR VIEW ON THIS MATTER CAPTAIN OPE

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'll quit. She can't be my boss at work and home. I'll rather quit the job
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Captainope(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
But you can be the boss at home
STFUareyouG0d:
I'll quit. She can't be my boss at work and home. I'll rather quit the job
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by YhungPablo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
I will first book space here.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Captainope(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol
YhungPablo:
I will first book space here.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Captainope:
But you can be the boss at home
In this case, it's hard to be the boss at home. Trust me

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Captainope(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice one
STFUareyouG0d:
In this case, it's hard to be the boss at home. Trust me
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hehehehe cheesy if he ever makes me mad at home
I'm gonna make his work life miserable grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Husband Or Wife Is Your New Boss At Office Click 4... by Captainope(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
GOOD WIFE
KingCheezyPuff:
Hehehehe cheesy if he ever makes me mad at home
I'm gonna make his work life miserable grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Chat Or Text With Their Phones While On A Date? / How Important Are Female Orgasms Really? / 5 Signs The Girl Your Dating Is About To Cheat On You. (nosy Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.