Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Must Read: Submission… [$uper Er0tica] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Submission… [$uper Er0tica] (388 Views)

Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} / Must Read: When The Clothes Come Off {$uper Er0tica} / The L*sbian Chronicles: My Initiation {$uper Er0tica} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Submission… [$uper Er0tica] by trendope: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2016
I had just turned 36 when I was promoted to my new job. It felt great. A big bump in salary, nice title, a personal assistant as well as a secretary. A little overkill, I thought. A secretary and an assistant? Would I have to do any work myself? Even more than that was the office that went along with the rest. A big office, nicely furnished, a private bathroom, and a door that was kept locked at all times.

The guy I replaced must have had issues. I wasn’t sure, but the lock seemed to be over the top. Such privacy concerns that even my secretary had to be buzzed in. The only key cards that unlocked my door were mine and my assistant. I guessed that made her an assistant instead of a secretary.

But what an assistant. I had picked her out of a group of employees who asked for the promotion when I got mine. I swear I did not pick her because she was so young and pretty. Really. Honest. I think I really believe that, though it certainly didn’t hurt her chances. I mean, I knew we would be spending a lot of time together. I had to pick someone who was not only capable, but someone whose personality suited mine. But the thought of looking at such a pretty 25 year old for so much of the day certainly did make me smile.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-submission-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

All These Missing Babes That Reappear Within Months.where Dem Go? / Please I Want Cook Rice ... Should I Add Hypo And To It ??? / Too Good To Be Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.