Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} (941 Views)

So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" / Must Read: Fingering My Bestie {$uper Er0tica} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} by noblepassmercy: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
It was Tonia's birthday and she wanted something special, she thought as she hung out with four of her friends on the poolside.

Actually, there were two of her female friends and their boyfriends. Her man flaked out on her at the last minute, saying he had business stuff to attend to and that he would not be able to make the birthday outing. Tonia was stuck feeling like a fifth wheel even though her friends did try to make her feel excluded.

They were all sitting beside the pool at a hotel, having some drinks and talking. She must have had one too many drinks because she soon said, "anal sex" when someone asked what her ideal birthday present would be. They were not surprised. In fact, her girlfriends laughed at Tonia's brazenness. There were used to her sexual jokes and innuendo.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-birthday-ex-uper-er0tica/
Re: Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
cheesy

Ahahahahha... I tot this is dedicated to the only Emperor of NL, his Highness EmperorLee. tongue

A Bday sex grin
Re: Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} by EmperorLee(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Ahahahahha... I tot this is dedicated to the only Emperor of NL, his Highness EmperorLee. tongue

A Bday sex grin

cheesy My Queen kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest / How To Overcome Fear Of Rejection Around Women / The Strangest Wet Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.