Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,191 members, 7,864,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship (1331 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Bobstainless(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2009

It baffles me to experience that virtually most niaja babes takes the position of help the poor in a relationship.
Could this be a habit, mentality or as a result of the global reccession?
Ladies and Gents of Nairaland react!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
And most times they arent poor , they are just simply greedy ,always want to be at the receiving end.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by iice(f): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
Broken record. Instead of moaning about it. . .do something about it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
iice:

Only broke brokes moan the rich ones dont have time cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by iice(f): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
LMAO!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
I tink dey want us to always be incharge.My girl friend works in a bank yet she still collect money from me.its respect
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by chic2pimp(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
Na So We See Am For Naija Women. Na So So Money Like Dem Dad They Work For CBN.

Rooneyboy:

And most times they arent poor , they are just simply greedy ,always want to be at the receiving end.
Omo Me I don know their tricks now. Dem no fit deceive me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Godmother(f): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Because when some guys meet a girl to impress her, they start dropping huge figures. Why then do you get angry when she decides to take the role of the "receiver" and expect you to meet up with the image you created? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

Na So We See Am For Naija Women. Na So So Money Like Dem Dad They Work For CBN.
Omo Me I don know their tricks now. Dem no fit deceive me.
oh boy me too don learn how to lock up o , imagine buying a girl heaven and earth and at the end of the day "when u must have complained indirectly" she manager to buy u a boxer after about 6 months.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
Rooneyboy:

oh boy me too don learn how to lock up o , imagine buying a girl heaven and earth and at the end of the day "when u must have complained indirectly" [s]she manager to buy u a boxer after about 6 months.
[/s] Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats so funny
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Playboy2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
Most Nigerian Girls are Hungry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

[/b][/s][/i] Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats so funny
4 real , u too know na , u know how u girls behave.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by puskin: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
They pose poor so as 2extract till ur black-ass is broke.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Eshyy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
No decent girl will disturb u 4 cash except she has a pressin prob, but dat does not mean u shuld not spend if she does not ask. Wen a girl lyks u she does not care if u've got cheddas, its either dey are in it 4 d moni or luv
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2009
Rooneyboy:

4 real , u too know na , u know how u girls behave.
Im not disagreeing with ya wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Radiant(f): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2009
Some guys love to spend on their woman. They even remind you of what you need. Or may be it's just the ones I've met smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by chika98: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2009
Yeah let us all "react" like a chemical reaction. Some people need to take English classes I swear
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by chic2pimp(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
Rooneyboy:

oh boy me too don learn how to lock up o , imagine buying a girl heaven and earth and at the end of the day "when u must have complained indirectly" she manager to buy u a boxer after about 6 months.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
iice:

Took the words right off my mouth!

@topic
If you know a lady's high demanding. . .change your game and go for a lady that isn't so demanding. . .IS that so hard for you peeps to do? undecided Geezzzzzzzz!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by 197(f): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2011
@post:: it is true >>

off key::

Now who resurrected this old thread again!!

Thoniaslim stop digging old threads up!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Godmother:

Because when some guys meet a girl to impress her, they start dropping huge figures. Why then do you get angry when she decides to take the role of the "receiver" and expect you to meet up with the image you created? undecided undecided undecided
Buahahahaha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2011
Bobstainless:

It baffles me to experience that virtually most niaja babes takes the position of help the poor in a relationship.
Could this be a habit, mentality or as a result of the global reccession?
Ladies and Gents of Nairaland react!

Why do some Nigerian boys pose to be rich? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dating Scam / Have You Ever Given Flowers To Your Love? / True Love Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.