Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,880 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders (1236 Views)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I will make this very short.

It is foolishness to take sides with PDP or APC.
It makes no sense supporting the corrupt PDP that milked Nigeria dry, did they steal our common wealth? YES!
Billions of Dollars? YES!
Did PDP steal it alone? NO
APC leaders are equally guilty.

Let us stop all this nonesense of taking sides with criminals.

Lia Mohammed is a lier and deceiver.
Buhari is a criminal for hiding Apc Criminals while targeting PDP
Buhari is clueless. You don't have to look too hard to see that, things are only getting worse.
Jonathan was equally a clueless leader.
Jonathan wasted our resources. He ran a government of Nepotism and corruption.

Why are the likes of Donald Duke not at the helms of affairs today, why are the likes of Pat Utomi not in political positions? Because of the insincerity of we the electorates. We come here to support people who are not passionate about your welfare.

When will we reason and be honest with ourselves?

What does Afonja, Yoruba Demon mean?
What does Flat head, IPOB yoot mean?

You are the problems of this nation and these useless criminal leaders will keep using your Bigotry to their advantage.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by JBUZZ: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
You jus spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by phrancys001(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Gbam! True talk.
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HtwoOw: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Well from whence standeth I, ye be hating Buhari, ye folly of masking true intention be disected by me

Care not I, for I had evolveth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by JUO(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
In fact
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by greatness22(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Stop decieving yourself mr man.
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
greatness22:
Stop decieving yourself mr man.
Ok. What is the truth? I am listening.
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Apt
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
HtwoOw:
Well from whence standeth I, ye be hating Buhari, ye folly of masking true intention be disected by me

Tell me why I shld love buhari. Just 1 single reason
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Apt
Afonja and Ipod Yoot branding is what irritates me most. So annoying only retards will stoop so low to such childish retorts
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by Tallesty1(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Afonja and Ipod Yoot branding is what irritates me most. So annoying only retards will stoop so low to such childish retorts
The craziest part is that whoever tries to criticize the present administration is tagged ipob, hater etc.

How can we get better with such people around?
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by DLondonboiy: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2016
GEJ no too try but PMB na complete ODE
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by queencalipso(f): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Well op you aren't fR from the truth but Donald duke and pat utomi if on the helm of affairs will be in either of the two parties. One way or the other you will still find your self supporting a party bcz of your candidate. Except they float a new party.

It's just that no matter how good you are, if you are in d midst of bad people you will hardly be noticed bcz you will be suppressed by them.
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
That is just it. Let's stop the rubbish of bigotry
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by greatness22(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok. What is the truth? I am listening.
The truth? Lol, okay, "don't take things too serious here, it might lead you to shortage of blood or heart failure" That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Nice one OP but make I no talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by DLondonboiy: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

That is just it. Let's stop the rubbish of bigotry
Why?
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by reallest(f): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Hah u need cane
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
But that's making the Politics section sweet grin grin grin
DLondonboiy:

Why?
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:

Hah u need cane
shocked shocked
I pray no be you be that for your DP shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin
@Afonja and iPod grin grin
HardMirror:

Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by DLondonboiy: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:

Hah u need cane

I have came already...do u need my cane?
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by reallest(f): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked
I pray no be you be that for your DP shocked shocked shocked
No be me jawe
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:

Hah u need cane
Why do you say that? Gej messed up, a common man becoming the president of this nation one would have expected him to be better, instead he invited the old thieves that had always been the problem of this country to come on board. He did some note worthy projects but his looting of the treasury is also note worthy.

As for Buhari, don't be deceived, he is clueless and only a pretender
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by reallest(f): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Why do you say that? Gej messed up, a common man becoming the president of this nation one would have expected him to be better, instead he invited the old thieves that had always been the problem of this country to come on board. He did some note worthy projects but his looting of the treasury is also note worthy.

As for Buhari, don't be deceived, he is clueless and only a pretender
M only joking
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by HardMirror(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
But that's making the Politics section sweet grin grin grin
Hmm... I if you see it that way, but for me it is irresponsible way of addressing political differences
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Hmm... I if you see it that way, but for me it is irresponsible way of addressing political differences
I know but here in Nigeria, irresponsible means responsible if you can insult and yab your opponents grin grin
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:

No be me jawe
Oya, put your pics grin grin grin
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by reallest(f): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2016
seunny4lif:

Oya, put your pics grin grin grin
y
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by GMbuharii: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
HtwoOw:

op,behold thou the meaning of AFONJA zoogerian.
grin grin

there aint no hope for naija with ppl like the above.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by seunny4lif(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:
y
angry angry
I wan see you ooooh
Re: Exulted Foolishness Of Some Nigerians And Nairalanders by reallest(f): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2016
seunny4lif:

angry angry
I wan see you ooooh
Check it now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura / Senate Will Reject Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of FOREX* / Ugwuanyi Flags Off Enugu Free Trade Zone Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.