Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? (5838 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by livyhorsy: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
I asked her to wash clothes, she said she cant wash, what do I do?
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Brovah... Light no dey, I just used my hands instead of machine to wash my clothes and I have bruises everywhere...

So

Force that lady to wash so she'll not be like me! grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by sinaj(f): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Washing machine ni tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by livyhorsy: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
ok bros. She finds it cumbersome.infact I have to complain to the parents and she denied it
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by here: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
There is this thing called washing machine.
It's now cheap,you can buy one,while she is busy in kitchen you can operate it and you both have more time making out or other productive thing.Moreso it doesn't expire so you both might need it once your efforts in making babies yield effort

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by fairari022(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2016
is she your maid?
If that is the only problem you are facing in your relationship , you must be the luckiest mofos alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by rosieluv(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
buy her a washing machine,you are not old fashioned. Its better than not knowing how to cook.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by francotorti(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
fairari022:
is she your maid?
If that is the only problem you are facing in your relationship , you must be the luckiest mofos alive.
even if she is not his maid, for crying out loud, she should know how 2 wash plsssssss!
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by francotorti(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2016
here:
There is this thing called washing machine.
It's now cheap,you can buy one,while she is busy in kitchen you can operate it and you both have more time making out or other productive thing.Moreso it doesn't expire so you both might need it once your efforts in making babies yield effort
so in ur small sense, u advise him 2 buy a washing machine and be happy wit his marriage plans.
......shey ladies don finish 4 dia village ni?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
And this is the lady you intend to marry?

Any woman that can't take care of simple basic laundry isn't wife material. Don't mind all these people talking about getting a washing machine. They probably can't even operate one themselves. Sha, I like to believe your fiancee is simply lazy. Washing requires minimal effort.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Maxi112: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
dump her sorry ass for another

I hate lazy girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by akankemi1(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
is she your maid , wash your own clothes nahhh. Use washing machine abeg or dry cleaner. I will understand if you complain about cooking buh washing clothes for christ sake?? GOSHHHH shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Lleigh(f): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
livyhorsy:
I asked her to wash clothes, she said she cant wash, what do I do?

Wash your clothes your self!!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by bamisepeters(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
It is possible na. She must be a good cook, she must be a good cloth washer, she must be this and that. Well, if washing cloth is what you desire in a woman you can just drop her, but know that being a good cloth cleaner does not in anyway mean she is a good wife. Washing cloth of all things when there is washing machine!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Samyj247: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
guy I don already type huge insult for u but I deleat am say d insult fit mk u cry. buy washing machine. if no money, borrow from her or anybody

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by mysticgal(f): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm, I can't wash a guys clothe oh.... If he doesn't get a washing machine, he should forGerrit.... Even my dad sef can't send me that kind work undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Maxi112: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Hmmm, I can't wash a guys clothe oh.... If he doesn't get a washing machine, he should forGerrit.... Even my dad sef can't send me that kind work undecided
can't you help your guy wash his cloth with out been told to do so what about cooking of food undecided you can't also?
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Maxi112: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Samyj247:
guy I don already type huge insult for u but I deleat am say d insult fit mk u cry. buy washing machine. if no money, borrow from her or anybody
what about cooking of food?
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
fairari022:
is she your maid?
I wonder

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Samyj247: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
what about cooking of food?
teach her and if u don't know how to cook then tell one of ur aunty, neighbor or anybody to teach her how to cook that particular soup or food u like. u fit even tell her to use style ask her neighbor friend or market women wek she de buy tins from how to cook any particular food. notn de there brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Maxi112: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Samyj247:
teach her and if u don't know how to cook then tell one of ur aunty, neighbor or anybody to teach her how to cook that particular soup or food u like. u fit even tell her to use style ask her neighbor friend or market women wek she de buy tins from how to cook any particular food. notn de there brother.
bro! some girls are naturally wicked, they know how to cook buh to light gas is a very big problem like the case of op, all in the name of, I can't wash nor cook for a man who hasn't paid my bride price, what kind of rubbish is that? but she'll comfortable open her legs for him? who's fooling who?

do you expect one to be happy with that kinda bae?
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
;DD ;Dbae is wise... Stupid boy angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I wonder
undecided what was daht? can't you wash ma boxersclothes?
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Samyj247: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
bro! some girls are naturally wicked, they know how to cook buh to light gas is a very big problem like the case of op, all in the name of, I can't wash nor cook for a man who hasn't paid my bride price, what kind of rubbish is that? but she'll comfortable open her legs for him? who's fooling who?

lols not at all. if she say she cannot cook is different from when she said she will not be cooking for u at all. if she can't cook teach her and if she can't wash with her hands buy washing machine but after doing all this and she still insists na him b say she stubborn like IMO girls wek de mk there husband beat them. but if u don't want to beat ur wife, which is what I would not advice any man to do, just leave her jeje b4 u regret ur marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Maxi112: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Samyj247:
lols not at all. if she say she cannot cook is different from when she said she will not be cooking for u at all. if she can't cook teach her and if she can't wash with her hands buy washing machine but after doing all this and she still insists na him b say she stubborn like IMO girls wek de mk there husband beat them. but if u don't want to beat ur wife, which is what I would not advice any man to do, just leave her jeje b4 u regret ur marriage.
nice one bro!

am not the op, but I'm typing out of experience, for me, I don't wear cloth washed by some one even laundry men isn't exempted, I like washing my cloth with my hands, I don't even like machine washing my cloths... cooking is what interest me most... very lazy in that area grin
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
DESNAT:
undecided what was daht? can't you wash ma boxersclothes?
That's if you wash minegrin I will use washing machine it
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:

Lol, honestly you guys should know your ladies are only helping out. Its not the duty of the ladies to wash or cook for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by seunny4lif(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin
Gbam grin
VolTOxic:
And this is the lady you intend to marry?

Any woman that can't take care of simple basic laundry isn't wife material. Don't mind all these people talking about getting a washing machine. They probably can't even operate one themselves. Sha, I like to believe your fiancee is simply lazy. Washing requires minimal effort.
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Maxi112: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, honestly you guys should know your ladies are only helping out. Its not the duty of the ladies to wash or cook for you guys.
its not their duty for sure, at list help your man in the kitchen when you around, help him rinse the cloths after washing

will you be comfortable watching your man cook when you around? I guess "No" but some wicked ones does, even expect you to wash the dishes after eating
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That's if you wash minegrin I will use washing machine it
anything you use,e no cunsign me.so fa my clothes are clean...
buh I dunno how to wash clothes o,not even with washing machine grin
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by Samyj247: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
nice one bro!

am not the op, but I'm typing out of experience, for me, I don't wear cloth washed by some one even laundry men isn't exempted, I like washing my cloth with my hands, I don't even like machine washing my cloths... cooking is what interest me most... very lazy in that area grin
lols good bro but what if u become a senator, minister or president in d future, will u still b washing ur clothes urself grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
its not their duty for sure, at list help your man in the kitchen when you around, help him rinse the cloths after washing

will you be comfortable watching your man cook when you around? I guess "No" but some wicked once does, even expect you to wash the dishes after eating
No but I like eating food prepared by a guygrin. Apart from your guy, watching someone close be it male or female doing chores without helping out is wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Not Aifrforce1 In This Viral Photo? This Guy Don Popular Last Last. / Guys: Do You Monitor Your Girlfriend's Appearance? / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.