Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed (5830 Views)

Have You Ever Committed Incest? / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by bokunrawo(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2018
As for me I fuked 3 Olosho in a day with crazy highness
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by theunnamed: 1:40pm On May 03, 2018
Na like this e day start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by HeWrites(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
Op, what you did is not SIN but LIE

15 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2018
My sin was I read this post

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by chiommy123(f): 2:24pm On May 03, 2018
}^^^ lol. actually I came here to make my own confession but since no one is even listening to me may be I will leave it till some other time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Ifakiland(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2018
I got a girl I've been trying to date for 5yrs in bed and den after getting her Hot I left her and walked away....blocked her number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by SoapQueen(f): 2:37pm On May 03, 2018
Transferred 20k worth of airtime from my mom's phone. God knows I wanted to transfer just 2k that day to vote for Efe of BBN. I was carried away with gist and added an extra "0". I quickly deleted the alert.

She noticed it the next and was like " Haa, GTBank has deducted my money, this is not the balance I had left , I'm going to complain tomorrow"

My dad was there, he was like "First Bank did the same to me more than 3 times, no waste your time, they will just tell you to keep filing forms, it happened to my friends too"

Na so my ya*sh dey breathe that day...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by bokunrawo(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:
Transferred 20k worth of airtime from my mom's phone. God knows I wanted to transfer just 2k that day to vote for Efe of BBN. I was carried away with gist and added an extra "0". I quickly deleted the alert.

She noticed it the next and was like " Haa, GTBank has deducted my money, this is not the balance I had left , I'm going to complain tomorrow"

My dad was there, he was like "First Bank did the same to me more than 3 times, no waste your time, they will just tell you to keep filing forms, it happened to my friends too"

Jeez ure so beautiful, can I send u a PM
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by twize(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2018
sleeping with my first cousin from my mother side

4 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by zeezeegal(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
Rape 2 Friends At The Same Time.... If U Mention Me Walahi I Go Rape U Too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 03, 2018
Arranged 3 cubes of Maggi star on the ground in a pyramid shape and jumped over it

12 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by fykes(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
Slept with a married lady. Didn't know she was married, she told me she was divorced. I later found out she was separated but at the time her husband was really trying to get back with her and she broke it off because of me...the only true regret of my life so far

13 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Fidelismaria: 4:29pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lucky you

Saved by corruption
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Auladimeji(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
I'm here to cheesy

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Auladimeji(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
Took what was not mine but I hope to do restitution because I have phobia for hell fire

4 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
chiommy123:
}^^^ lol. actually I came here to make my own confession but since no one is even listening to me may be I will leave it till some other time.
someone is listening.
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by anochuko01(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2018
Maychang:
Arranged 3 cubes of Maggi star on the ground in a pyramid shape and jumped over it
a friend of mine did that and he now uses crutches....hope you didn't die sha

12 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by anibirelawal(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2018
I FRY GARRI grin
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 03, 2018
Maychang:

Hahahaha.....Nairalanders no go kill person ooo.grin

1 Like

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by ImaIma1(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2018
I should confess so that American embassy or my proposed employer will come and see it bah!! cheesy

Nothing to confess though wink
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by press005: 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
ImaIma1:
I should confess so that American embassy or my proposed employer will come and see it bah!! cheesy

Nothing to confess though wink

am listening
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by fatymore(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2018
This isn't a faceless forum..I repeat not a faceless forum...what you say is coming back to hunt you...

2 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:

Despite Your Beauty, You Lie To Compliment It

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2018

I Cheated On My Future Wife
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by cnonyechi(f): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Abortion

2 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by presented007(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2018
I charged my phone cry cry
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Ridbaay: 7:42pm On May 03, 2018
Went on a date with bae for 4th time. Both t.fare & budgeted fund was exhausted due to increase in service fee.

Going bk home I requested the little money be used as t.fare back home 4 us bt collected her acct number.

Is it necessary or nt to transfer d money back to her ?

Note- still wooing her
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by DonHummer(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2018
I have gone through the comments, and no one is yet to say "voting buhari"

4 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Millz404(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:

"my ya*sh dey breathe"
What kind of smelling analogy is that
*spits*

4 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Millz404(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2018
cnonyechi:
Abortion
Fulani herdswoman

1 Like

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by franklingud(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2018
Ifakiland:
I got a girl I've been trying to date for 5yrs in bed and den after getting her Hot I left her and walked away....blocked her number.
Chizos!!

5 years? If u born pikin e for don reach 5 years old na.

Chai! grin
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2018
anochuko01:

a friend of mine did that and he now uses crutches....hope you didn't die sha

I suppose you know im not typing from the Graveyard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / How Kim Kardashian Destroyed Kanye's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.