Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? (11589 Views)

What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
killing yrself is d best thing to do bro or should I suggest fast and easiest ways to die ? waiting for yah response
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by iamKeo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
So I was going
Thru the post
One thing I
Noticed is
We have got more
Idiots here.

Well op it aint the end of the world rise up face your fears you are stronger than your emotions.
Peace.
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by gbengarock: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Debbywills:

grin OK o,if you say so
Amma c u ard soon... Enjoy
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Snapchat: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
EVERY PERSON THAT COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD IS SILLY, EVEN IF THE OP WAS JOKING, WHAT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE READING THAT MIGHT BE FEELING SUCIDAL, AND YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE HAVING FUN. THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN BOREDOM/SADNESS AND DEPRESSION/SUCIDE, AND THE REASON WHY YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND IN THE FIRST INSTANCE IS THAT YOU ARE BORED. I HOPE YOU ALL GET DEPRESSED AND KILL YOURSELF

P.S: I didnt go through all the commented, if u commented otherwise, i'm not refering to u.
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Snapchat: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamKeo:
So I was going
Thru the post
One thing I
Noticed is
We have got more
Idiots here.

Well op it aint the end of the world rise up face your fears you are stronger than your emotions.
Peace.

capital IDIOTS. Thanks for your encouraging comment.
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Debbywills(f): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Why is Debbywills shining teeth all over this post undecided undecided?

Lol. I'm sorry.. I'll stop shining it.
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by faruz: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Debbywills:

grin .. Better, with the help of that, you'll soon spot it
still can't find it.......
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Freelane33(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2020
No pls don’t do so bro , you gat your own life to live , you live for yourself and not for anyone . You can do whatever you like , it’s your life , do you know if your aunt does that too , because you didn’t see didn’t mean it wasn’t happening , live yourself and enjoy every moment like it’s the last . Don’t allow anyone to judge you . One more things , you’re the only person that can tell yourself the truth , I mean the real truth . So forget about your aunt or sis utterance . She’s not you and you’re not her
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Meedon: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2020
The nigga has already deceased no need for these

Freelane33:
No pls don’t do so bro , you gat your own life to live , you live for yourself and not for anyone . You can do whatever you like , it’s your life , do you know if your aunt does that too , because you didn’t see didn’t mean it wasn’t happening , live yourself and enjoy every moment like it’s the last . Don’t allow anyone to judge you . One more things , you’re the only person that can tell yourself the truth , I mean the real truth . So forget about your aunt or sis utterance . She’s not you and you’re not her
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by Gentlerassky(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Yes, kill yourself. Idiot
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by ghettochild4u(m): 1:33am On Mar 25, 2020
am so angry at myself, how can i be this careless?
the image is just disturbing my mind, what should I do?
Ur aunty knows whatsapp.. Na agro level
She sef Don masturbate before
Re: My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? by frenchman(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
I don't see why not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Ways To Meet A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.