Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m (11546 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Eglobalma: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
I’m here wondering, ladies if u realize a drop dead handsome guy ur admiring has a very small penis compared to an ugly boy who keeps bothering you but u realize he has a beautiful huge deek, which of them will you go for
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
I would go for the ugly guy with a huge dick. Who good looks epp? Besides, the ugly guy would most likely be caring and considerate rather than the so called fine boy who is arrogant and empty 'under'. grin grin grin

Modified:
I am bisexual. Quote me only at your discretion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

Handsome man with a small preek...oga, omo, oya Im Asian oo.. I have no intention or whatsoever to stretch my Asian NUNU & shift my womb next to my lungs.. cheesy cheesy

And besides, juz in case i get preggy at least i know i planted a good genes grin cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Handsome man with a small preek...oga, omo, oya Im Asian oo.. I have no intention or whatsoever to stretch my Asian NUNU & shift my womb next to my lungs.. cheesy cheesy

And besides, juz in case i get preggy at least i know i planted a good genes grin cheesy
Chai... Tight Asian nunu deserves some good stretching always cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss would choose the handsome guy with a small pènis anythme, anyday

she hates sex so the pénis size doesn't matter
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Chai... Tight Asian nunu deserves some good stretching always cheesy

Abeeeeg, have mercy with the Asians babes sha.. grin

On behalf of Asians community, we never get used to receive such monstrous 10inches muddy yam pounding our teeny- weeny honey pots cheesy

We are happy enough to receive 4-6inches or maybe sometimes juz 3inches fully erect Kondo .. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Lalas247(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
mhisbliss would choose the handsome guy with a small pènis anythme, anyday

she hates sex so the pénis size doesn't matter
Lol u n bliss sha
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

On behalf of Asians community, we never get used to receive such monstrous 10inches muddy yam pounding our teeny- weeny honey pots cheesy

We are happy enough to receive 4-6inches or maybe sometimes juz 3inches fully erect Kondo .. tongue lipsrsealed
Na to relocate oo shocked .. Get my personal Asian.... So u mean its really true Asian ladies have naturally tight nunu & not just a myth ?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Na to relocate oo shocked .. Get my personal Asian.... So u mean its really true Asian ladies have naturally tight nunu & not just a myth ?

grin grin cheesy

Chaaaii.. Oga, pack up ur tins ooo.. grin Na dem Asians are plenty on my side wink

But let me tell u this real quick..na 6inches dem babes here are already screaming sha, how much more if u bring ur 10inches monstrous kondo here? Dem babes e be like being possessed all the time grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Jamariwolff(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
BandAid:
I would go for the ugly guy with a huge dick. Who good looks epp? Besides, the ugly guy would most likely be caring and considerate rather than the so called fine boy who is arrogant and empty 'under'. grin grin grin

Modified:
I am bisexual. Quote me only at your discretion!
what arrant nonsense. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol u n bliss sha

grin grin you've not made a choice

should i pick for you? grin

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol u n bliss sha

grin grin you've not made a choice

should i pick for you? grin
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Maybe you should have ignored me instead, you poor little hateful soul!

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Jamariwolff(f): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
BandAid:

Maybe you should have ignored me instead, you poor little hateful soul!
you're a faqqot, we get it. But you shouda kept this as secret, in your fvcked up head. The op only asked females.

8 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you're a faqqot, we get it. But you shouda kept this as secret, in your fvcked up head. The op only asked females.

Yeah, I am a 'faqqot'. You think this would get me angry? Nope. I am unmoved an inch. But how's my being a gay your pain? And why should I keep my sexuality a secret? Did you ever keep yours a secret? And what right do you have over the control of my activities, be they private or public?

Well, it is you that needs your head examined. You will live a better life and maintain a good health, if only you could learn to ignore some things and people, and move on. That's the surest Green Card to a peaceful life. Deal with that!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Chaaaii.. Oga, pack up ur tins ooo.. grin Na dem Asians are plenty on my side wink

But let me tell u this real quick..na 6inches dem babes here are already screaming sha, how much more if u bring ur 10inches monstrous kondo here? Dem babes e be like being possessed all the time grin
Lolzz u measured it already shocked @10 inches... Anyway i better get started.. Coming to obtain a permanent resident & begin the ministry... Shebi u go work with me wink
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Miller5(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Wait oo ,what exactly is nunu ....oh now I get. I learnt Asians also have big bobby's right?
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz u measured it already shocked @10 inches... Anyway i better get started.. Coming to obtain a permanent resident & begin the ministry... Shebi u go work with me wink

grin

Hahahahahaha..dont worry, i will help ur ministry grin
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahaha..dont worry, i will help ur ministry grin
Lolzz.. i too much believe in ur government joor. Nothing do u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz.. i too much believe in ur government joor. Nothing do u cheesy

grin

It depends..which country in Asia u wanna soak ur feet first? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Twoclans(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
To what advantage is a huge dick if the owner does not know the location of a clitoris angry

11 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

It depends..which country in Asia u wanna soak ur feet first? cheesy
Hehehe... Its only proper to begin with ur location na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Twoclans:
To what advantage is a huge dick if the owner does not know the location of a clitoris angry

All I care to know is who you are, that all.
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by mhisbliss(f): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol u n bliss sha
Theres no me and him o cheesy he just want me to deactivate so he can have peace
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

reminds me of my korean ex
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

thats not entirely true....japs crave for african kondo
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
i was dumbfounded
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Jamariwolff(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
rex444:
i was dumbfounded
no more shame in the world anymore. It's amusing undecided
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
BandAid:

Yeah, I am a 'faqqot'. You think this would get me angry? Nope. I am unmoved an inch. But how's my being a gay your pain? And why should I keep my sexuality a secret? Did you ever keep yours a secret? And what right do you have over the control of my activities, be they private or public?

Well, it is you that needs your head examined. You will live a better life and maintain a good health, if only you could learn to ignore some things and people, and move on. That's the surest Green Card to a peaceful life. Deal with that!
i must chip in ....in our society u should be aware of the stigma attached to it and if u have time listen to hopson- fly

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Theres no me and him o cheesy he just want me to deactivate so he can have peace

liar!!! undecided
Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by rex444(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
the shyt weak me to d marrow....to even think of the goriness

1 Like

Re: Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Please, were you not the same person condoning child molestation.

Never mind, "family matters"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Of A Massager With "Happy Ending" (Pics) / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.