Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (71874 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
kwenu people and olosho house are like 5 and 6

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by XX01(f): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maybe the guy borrowed the SUV. It might not be his own.
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by chubbygal(f): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ogbaju goo! Doru

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Otunba10(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Waiting for somebody to blame buhari for this
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Eliteklaus(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even ur wife will deny u.
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Rozaystunna(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
Hmmn... Mumu man, na hin good for you. The sweetness of the night don clear from hin body. Just imagine their church member pass. shame undiluted.
if he rapes someone's y'all ll say hang him" smh double standards
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Senorprinz:
issorite.

A rich guy falls in love with
a girl and decides to meet
her father .
Guy : " Your daughter is so
beautiful and I love her . If
you let me marry her, I will give you gold equal to her
weight ."
Father : " I need time ."
Guy : " To think ?"
Father : " No , no....to help
her gain more weight !"
iranu grin
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by movic10: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Olosho self dey steal...she fit done still the guy money....olosho don steal my money for real
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by armadeo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
johnshagb:
Cameraman frantically looking for a better angle to capture the breazzt of the olosho grin

This your pic n.a. die.

The 2nd guy be like n.a. here this guy dey live?

1st dude is still in shock.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by VictorRomanov: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
those women wey dey complain of heartlessness, dem no dey come out come help? Na only talk dem sabi angry
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jarizod:

Make I epp u complete am cheesy

when trouble sleep yanga go wake am__wetin he dey find oo__wahala e dey find__wahala e go getti ooo cheesy
Thank you my brother.. How the FELABRATION go be dis year na?
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
bendozaUche:
afternoon wey men dae hustle..some coconut palm kernel dae sleep+fight with olosho.. undecided

grin grin grin

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Osho free no work for am grin

You must be a male stripper

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brymo:
Some say that a woman that trades her body for money is a LovePeddler, if that is the case, then a woman that trades her body for flattery and kind words is just a LovePeddler that is not paid very well.
Carl R White
both are bad undecided but know that women have sex for their own pleasure
The world focuses on the man being a sexual being with dedires but we habe them and act on them .
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by victme1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP if u r d kameraman sorry for u. 1 I've 100
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
Hmmn... Mumu man, na hin good for you. The sweetness of the night don clear from hin body. Just imagine their church member pass. shame undiluted.
Na who tell you say im the go church grin
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by bigtt76(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
He should have emulated this bros below since he has no money naaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1x8hKBWA64

Ne0w1zarD:
The incident which happened around Opebi area of Lagos, led to a traffic jam as people gathered to stop a fight caused by clients, who refused to pay the prostitute they slept with the previous night.

The sex worker allegedly broke the windscreen of the client's jeep, which led to ‘exchange of blows’ and tearing of clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHAQuGcITQ

http://ebalsblog..com.ng/2016/09/video-prostitute-breaks-windscreen-of.html
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by vickylincon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
he's preaching to her
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
C weytin Kanji had caused
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by rose4flower(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
blueseacats:
Who take this video sef? Them de fight for another place you de video another place.
Na gate I just dey see

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Thank you my brother.. How the FELABRATION go be dis year na?
E go make sense boss..Based on belief

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

You must be a male stripper
grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by sweetilicious(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Saint52:
Ashawo no get shame, na this thin make me stop dey fork asahawo, she for cast me that day with bottle, i quickly give her money. before she go change am for me.
Seriously they don't. I was so ashamed the other day one was fighting in front of my shop. I was wondering what happened to her shame? I think they have lost value for anything in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.