Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' (1704 Views)

Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by lewispius: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Just in case you were wondering, this Nigerian lady says she is not interested in your man, or any man for that matter.

A young lady on Facebook with username Itz Dopest Queen has shared a sultry photo of herself and another lady.

She captioned the photo -“ U think am after your man?? Olodo see mi nw.. Mi n my heartbeat love her deep.”

The photos, which has been seen by thousands, has caused quite her uproar on Facebook with most condemning the action.

One commenter said, “You girls should stop making God angry. Sodom and Gomorrah girls please… Ooooooo.my God is not happy for you girls lesbians… I v said my own.”

Not everyone reacted with this kind of condemnation, though. One commenter, who was on their side, said, “Motherfucker your Opinion doesn’t count here!! If you don’t like the post then scroll past it you son of a northern prick, get a life man and stop been a butt hurt fella.”

Itz Dopest Queen, in reaction to the post, said, “Am not a lesbian yu black devils should stop this nonsense how can a lady with a child be involved in lesbian"

Another user corroborated her comment, saying, “this is rubbish nonsense this lady is my friend we have leave in the same house for long and now we are still leaving I the same area,she even have a child of 11month plus by November the child will be one year,why are you posting this about her ,she only post this pictures to make guest of a girl she’s having problems with because of a guy ,why then did now changed all this to a lesbian things? Am really really angry about this rubbish.“

cc:lalasticlala
https://www.naij.com/1029564-nigerian-lady-shows-man.html
See photos.

Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Whatever happened to 14 years...
Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by macaranta(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
She'll soon come and tell us it's photoshop
Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by Obembem: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
orishirishi
Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by sirfee(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Rubbish,later she go deny
Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by daryoor(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2016
there must be something sweet about this leleism that making all our young girls indulge.

i guess bi-ism is the future
Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 02, 2016

Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2016
The CUCUMBER GANG
Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by 2SWT(f): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2016
its their life

1 Like

Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by Afonjas: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Only in Nigeria they will force woman to marry a man, Nigeria making stupid law that will benefit no citizen and the citizens are happy

go lynch her

Re: This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=Afonjas post=50694517]Only in Nigeria they will force woman to marry a man, Nigeria making stupid law that will benefit no citizen and the citizens are happy

go lynch her[/quote

Nigeria is not fenced any god damn forseeken lesbian or gay
is free to move out,you can do de same if you are of em.

I hate gay
I hate lesbians
but
I love gayers
and
l love lesbian ers

(1) (Reply)

Asking Your Girlfriend Questions Like This Isn't Caring !! / Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman / Signs You Are Dating Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.