Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client (14895 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Calling rhinestone diamonds would never make it so. Try from now till hell freezes over, no miracle would take place.
I know I'm beautiful. You can't bring me down
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I know I'm beautiful. You can't bring me down
Same thing ugly women the world over say.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Same thing ugly women the world over say.
I am not. Fuk off for once
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I am not. Fuk off for once
You're a plain jane who cheated her way to winning a title. You troll us because your conscience eats you deep hence you need validation from external sources to feel good about yourself. Munachi, I dey fold hand look you.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

You're a plain jane who cheated her way to winning a title. You troll us because your conscience eats you candeep hence you need validation from external sources to feel good about yourself. Munachi, I dey fold hand look you.
fold your hands til they break off. HUNTY, I got 1k likes a pic
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fold your hands til they break off. HUNTY, I got 1k likes a pic
Babe, if those are only online likes and not real world affirmation it's only a minute to go before you'd crave the attention again. You're fooling nobody but yourself.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Babe, if those are only online likes and not real world affirmation it's only a minute to go before you'd crave the attention again. You're fooling nobody but yourself.
first off DO NOT call me babe that's number one, secondly, you will always make something up. 1000 likes is a big deal HUNTY!
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
first off DO NOT call me babe that's number one, secondly, you will always make something up. 1000 likes is a big deal HUNTY!
Everything I type are facts gathered from reliable sources and repeated interactions with your moniker. It's the reason they sting like bees hence your constant replies.
Anybody can get 1,000 likes on twitter, facebook, instagram etc especially when 89% of the followers were bought.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Everything I type are facts gathered from reliable sources and repeated interactions with your moniker. It's the reason they sting like bees hence your constant replies.
Anybody can get 1,000 likes on twitter, facebook, instagram etc especially when 89% of the followers were bought.
when followers arr bought they are normally ghost accounts you dumb fool. Get awareness
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

I can tell your mother is a very ugly woman by the way you are. You seem so bitter and hateful. Only an ugly woman can produce such. I can tell you are extremely dark skin and you envy my yellow complexion. You wish you had it.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
when followers arr bought they are normally ghost accounts you dumb fool. Get awareness
On this I can't argue with you since other forms of social media is your territory. Stay making arguments there with people young enough to pass as your junior ones, agbaya.
Nairaland is a resource to learn and better yourself yet you turn a blind eye to it. It's claiming celebrity and cursing out 13 year olds on twitter et al you find joy in. Stay ignorant. It's when(if) you get married and the man finds out you're no different from a door knob you'd regret these actions.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I can tell your mother is a very ugly woman by the way you are.
At least my mother can walk.

You seem so bitter and hateful. Only an ugly woman can produce such. I can tell you are extremely dark skin and you envy my yellow complexion. You wish you had it.
Dark skin, this is an insult? Childish to say the least. What else do you have to call me, big head?
Light skinned yet broke is a position no one envies. Taunting your financial status is something I'm yet to indulge in. I'm still having fun exposing your wannabe life.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

At least my mother can walk.

Dark skin, this is an insult? Childish to say the least. What else do you have to call me, big head?
Light skinned yet broke is a position no one envies. Taunting your financial status is something I'm yet to indulge in. I'm still having fun exposing your wannabe life.
DONT DARE INSULT MY MOTHER, YES SHE IS DISABLED, THAT IS A LOW LOW LOW REMARK TO MAKE! MAY GOD STRIKE YOUR GENERATION WITH ENDLESS DISABILITIES!!! MAY YOU NEVER BE FREE!! I AM RICH, YOU CANT TAUNT ME ON MY FINANCIAL STATUS
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
DONT DARE INSULT MY MOTHER, YES SHE IS DISABLED, THAT IS A LOW LOW LOW REMARK TO MAKE! MAY GOD STRIKE YOUR GENERATION WITH ENDLESS DISABILITIES!!! MAY YOU NEVER BE FREE!! I AM RICH, YOU CANT TAUNT ME ON MY FINANCIAL STATUS
Yes. I struck a nerve. Yipee! Don't dish what you can't take. Unlike you I can sit and come up with constructive insults.
Rich? Make I heard word jor. It'd shock you how many close friends spill personal secrets even with nothing to gain.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Yes. I struck a nerve. Yipee! Don't dish what you can't take. Unlike you I can sit and come up with constructive insults.
Rich? Make I heard word jor. It'd shock you how many close friends spill personal secrets even with nothing to gain.
listen I have enough money to but your whole generation. Which friends. Shut up
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
listen I have enough money to but your whole generation. Which friends. Shut up
Unfortunately you never bought yourself a proper education. SMH.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Omudia11: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
How do you cope with knowing someone like that in real life?? That girl/boy is a nut job.
charix:

Lol. Bia, which school did you go to again? I need to find out and ask for a refund of your education. I know you and Sarah attended FGC back in the day but I'm still scratching my head on whether you went higher especially with the too cool for school attitude you put up after 2009.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Omudia11:
How do you cope with knowing someone like that in real life?? That girl/boy is a nut job.
Expatiate on this comment because I'm confused on how to respond. Which person?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Omudia11: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2016
The person with whom you've been having altercations on this thread.
charix:

Expatiate on this comment because I'm confused on how to respond. Which person?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Omudia11:
The person with whom you've been having altercations on this thread.
Oh, Munachi? Most Nigerians know her na. A failed rapper, model, celebrity wannabe and whatever she chooses as her 'talent' of the day.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Omudia11: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
You really sure she's the one?

If that's really her then I must say she's bipolar. One minute she admits to be Munachi and the next she claims to be someone else. Must be a "bimbo" in real life.
charix:

Oh, Munachi? Most Nigerians know her na. A failed rapper, model, celebrity wannabe and whatever she chooses as her 'talent' of the day.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omudia11:
You really sure she's the one?

If that's really her then I must say she's bipolar. One minute she admits to be Munachi and the next she claims to be someone else. Must be a "bimbo" in real life.
Lol. Na so we see am.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
annnikky:
Seems like the bad situation of the economy is
beginning to affect even runs girls and their ‘market’.

A Whatsapp conversation between a runs girl and her
client has leaked online. According to the chat, the lady
accused the man of leaving her behind without paying
her for the ‘services’ rendered.

The seemingly angry lady questioned him over
assuming she had ‘serviced’ him for free, which led to
the surprised man countering her question, asking how
many ’rounds’ he had done for her to be expecting
payment from him.

The two even likened their act to making a purchase
from a market. The man asked her ‘if you wan buy garri
for market u dey pay for tasting?’

See screenshot below:

https://www.naij.com/986930-recession-see-guys-reason-not-paying-runs-girl.html
I respect you..guys in Naij.com..sha how u guys make cool seo and your pages rank.is actually worth learning from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.