Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14917 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2010
some people are just a big NO NO! especially when it comes to marriage matter.
what kind of woman/man you never ever marry?

For me an abuser whether physically or emotionally (and I pray he doesn't change into one as well.)
I will safe the other 10 reasons for later grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by iice(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2010
A dense one. I go kill am first tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by daylae(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2010
A nagging and cursing woman! Don't wanna die young.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2010
Rude, arrogant, lying woman should be avoided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by HayYlay(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2010
Neva wana marry a bad cook an a woman with a big butth.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by HayYlay(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2010
Insult me, ama pick the world n drop it on her fhurking head. I take ma space ship and i'm gone.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by johnnygan(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2010
I'll neva ever marry an slowpoke
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by madlady(f): 3:57pm On May 23, 2010
justwise:

Perfect list, in exactly that order.

Crude, disparaging and abusive.

I think I can cope with anything else  undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Newest: 4:07pm On May 23, 2010
justwise:

Nice 1 to mention few grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by stephnina0(f): 4:11pm On May 23, 2010
i'll never marry a man who's not my friend. A man that is my friend would respect me and will never raise a hand on me smiley.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by baybbootz(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2010
A guy with loads of ego,abusive dude and a guy who hates independent women. angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by boomii(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2010
Proud and physically abusive, the list goes on,
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by MissyB1(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2010
A man that lacks the fear of God. cool [size=5pt]Dem go say Holy Holy don come.[/size] cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by CuteAngel(f): 5:54pm On May 23, 2010
A dishonest, lieing brute, drunk, gossip, may God save me from the likes.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by indie22(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2010
A lazy, broke as$, irresponsible good for nothing man

An aggressive, disrespectful and abusive man
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Newest: 6:14pm On May 23, 2010
CuteAngel:

A dishonest, lieing brute, drunk, gossip, may God save me from the likes.  
But your signatures says u hate them all undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by 190: 6:47pm On May 23, 2010
i wud never marry a cheat or a lady that dictates to me
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Faher(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2010
A bore
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Shola2009(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2010
A dense,ugly,materialistic,unambitious woman!
NEVER! angry grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2010
A lazy, divorcee and sarcastic man is definitely a no! no!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by johnnygan(m): 5:13am On May 24, 2010
Interesting,
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by 190: 7:37am On May 24, 2010
I would never marry a materialistic,unambitious woman!

NEVER!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 24, 2010
I can never marry
A Man who lacks confidence in himself
A man with poor hygiene
A man who is full of himself
A man wth little or no ambition
A stingy man

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by sevule(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2010
A nagging orobo! But if na nagging lepa wey fine like Halle Berry then I fit manage am sha.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by sesman(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2010
dirty, lazy,arrogant, materialistic, unfaithful woman,
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by otawa: 5:06pm On May 24, 2010
Nagging, uncultured and unfaithful babe will get the boots asap.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by daylae(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2010
Still adding more to my list. . . A fat,lazzy, good-for-nothing chatter-box with no ambition!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2010
an ugly , rude, unintelligent woman who cannot cook will be a NO NO for me
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Igwe9(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2010
opinionated,fraudulent and untrustworthy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 5:50pm On May 24, 2010
a man who compares me with some one else is a no go area for moi angry

Igwe.:

opinionated,fraudulent and untrustworthy
long time dear, where have you been hiding?

tkb417:

an ugly , rude, unintelligent woman who cannot cook will be a NO NO for me
you sabi cook? tongue grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

a man who compares me with some one else is a no go area for moi angry
long time dear, where have you been hiding?
you sabi cook? tongue grin
i no sabi cook hence the reason why i need a good cook in my house or else, disaster don sele be dt

im sure you know ive been looking for u; did you see my mssg?
u nor reply angry >:
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:05pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

i no sabi cook hence the reason why i need a good cook in my house or else, disaster don sele be dt
oh no you need a good cook you must be one yourself
oya run go learn am now grin

tkb417:

im sure you know ive been looking for u; did you see my mssg?
u nor reply angry >:
i did baby
if i take you there and i take you here whatcha gonna do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Almost Toasted Him! / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.