Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (83540 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by 4Ebisco: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Most people are aware of the sex trade of Nigerian ladies in Italy but not everyone is of the know that the victims are subject to intense physical and emotional abuse, working up to 20 hours a day under the watchful eye of their love-vendor or madam, or of a fellow forced sex worker.

A Nigerian woman identified as Princess has made some shocking revelations as to how she met her husband of 13years in one of the most bizzare incidences

Princess, a beautiful mother of one while speaking on Australia’s SBS Dateline revealed that she met her husband when she was a sex slave in Italy

According to her, in her search for greener pastures, she had been lured to Italy under the false pretense of receiving a well-paid job and better life but was forced to sleep with five to fifteen men daily.

Upon being trapped by smugglers and pimps, forced to repay a crippling debt after fleeing from her home in Nigeria, and ending up living on the streets in Asti, she was forced to perform MouthAction on men for $6 and as little as $19 for intercourse, noting that her hopes of getting freed one day was nearly impossible.

Speaking on her first time on the street, she said;

“It was terrible and dangerous work because most of the time, I met people that were bad people that they will kill us, you know? They kill girls for fun.

The first night was a nightmare and I was so afraid of entering people’s cars, I was crying throughout the night.”

Princess further disclosed that her life took a major turn 18 years ago after she met a client, Alberto, who after their first meeting, started dating her secretly and saving money to settle her debts and free her from slavery and later became her husband

Princess has rescued over 250 girls so far and is now taking on the Nigerian mafia in a bid to help other victims of trafficking.

Speaking also, Princess’ husband, Alberto, disagreed that most of the girls are not aware of what they are coming to do in Europe and insisted that most of them know they are coming to be a prostitute but mistakenly glamorise it.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/i-met-my-husband-when-i-was-sex-slave.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEBM6oX-4yg

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by happney65: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Eleyi ni won pe ni Oko ashawooo..Singing "Oko Ashawo" by Idris Abdulkareem... grin grin grin

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Fashblonder: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2018
I hope the man doesn't kill her

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I don't believe everything she has said.

☣ ☠

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by lifestyle1(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by anyimontana(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Zombie mod...moving thing to FP by 1am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by MrRabbi(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari must hear this... If at all he is even aware.

But this guy above me, you bad pass buhari oo you no dy sleep ?
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Prostituting is entirely very difficult to stop. Any girl who engages in prostitution, finds it very hard to quit even if they get married.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Gift101(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Can she really trust this man? This guy is probably Cheating on her with another Ashawo...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by SamuelTurner(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Y
4Ebisco:
Most people are aware of the sex trade of Nigerian ladies in Italy but not everyone is of the know that the victims are subject to intense physical and emotional abuse, working up to 20 hours a day under the watchful eye of their love-vendor or madam, or of a fellow forced sex worker.

A Nigerian woman identified as Princess has made some shocking revelations as to how she met her husband of 13years in one of the most bizzare incidences

Princess, a beautiful mother of one while speaking on Australia’s SBS Dateline revealed that she met her husband when she was a sex slave in Italy

According to her, in her search for greener pastures, she had been lured to Italy under the false pretense of receiving a well-paid job and better life but was forced to sleep with five to fifteen men daily.

Upon being trapped by smugglers and pimps, forced to repay a crippling debt after fleeing from her home in Nigeria, and ending up living on the streets in Asti, she was forced to perform MouthAction on men for $6 and as little as $19 for intercourse, noting that her hopes of getting freed one day was nearly impossible.

Speaking on her first time on the street, she said;

“It was terrible and dangerous work because most of the time, I met people that were bad people that they will kill us, you know? They kill girls for fun.

The first night was a nightmare and I was so afraid of entering people’s cars, I was crying throughout the night.”

Princess further disclosed that her life took a major turn 18 years ago after she met a client, Alberto, who after their first meeting, started dating her secretly and saving money to settle her debts and free her from slavery and later became her husband

Princess has rescued over 250 girls so far and is now taking on the Nigerian mafia in a bid to help other victims of trafficking.

Speaking also, Princess’ husband, Alberto, disagreed that most of the girls are not aware of what they are coming to do in Europe and insisted that most of them know they are coming to be a prostitute but mistakenly glamorise it.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/i-met-my-husband-when-i-was-sex-slave.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEBM6oX-4yg
your lie dey intresting

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by mrsage(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2018
This is really an interesting development

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Authoreety: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Hhjj
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by FederaLNuisance(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Whites and black azz ehn..
Just imagine, look at poor Willian.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2018
She finish work for the man, lucky her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by trapQ: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by naijjaman(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by EmmyDJourno: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Onyinbo have a good heart

Thank God for people like this, everybody should not be me who won't do it cool

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by westlius(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2018
oga70563:
Prostituting is entirely very difficult to stop. Any girl which engages in prostitution finds it very hard to quit it even if they get married.
True talk dear, I had a girl friend an ex now who was an Ashi. I talked her out of the dirty buz. But my brother I travelled out of town for some month and she returned to her normal ashi stuff. My dear na so I run from her before I go father anoda man pikin

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2018
The hustle finally pays off. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Ellabae(f): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2018
She found Favour I guess

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2018
May God bless her...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by KomonSense: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Story for the gods....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by mekonglobal(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2018
What a pity, this truely is cause by some lazy Nigerian Parents.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Bimmiie(f): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God for her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by anibirelawal(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Could this be love

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Burger01(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by DonPikko: 1:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Oloooshho
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 1:34am On Apr 28, 2018
Even ashewo can find love...oko olosho e ku ise o! shocked
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by alertness(m): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2018
strong thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.