Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love? (823 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Do You Know Its True Love? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love? by linkin8k(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
I met a girl in 2005 when i was still in ss3 in a tutor center, i fell immediately i saw her and tried my best to get close to her. We became friends just friends and it seemed lyk i couldn't get more than that so i left things the way they were until we lost contact.

Fortunately i got her contact thru a friend and we started communicating thru phone but we talk sparingly lyk once in a month or two. After sumtim we started talkin a lot more and made plan to see each other but it didnt work, note that its being about 3 years n dat we hadnt seen each other. One evening afta we ended our conversation she asked if she could tell me sumtin and i said of course then see told me she loved me and i laughed a bit thinking it was a joke but when i realised she was serious i told her the same.

My question now is, how is it possible for u to love someone you havnt seen in 3years? Is she trying to use me or wat? I dont think she knows much about my financial status also. Pls tell me ur thoughts.
Re: True Love? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
what financial status ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: True Love? by chelseabmw(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
It is immpossible for u to fall in love with someone u ve not seen for a long time, Na only guyz fit do this kind thing ooo,not ladies, If she is saying that she is in love with u that's a lie, My dear it is not possible
Re: True Love? by 190: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
@poster
I sincerely hope the girl is not based in abuja in anyway cos if she is

RUN
and
NEVER
look
BACK
else
YOU
turn
TO
a
PILLAR
of
SALT
Re: True Love? by puskin: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
Love indeed.
Re: True Love? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
190:

@poster

RUN
and
NEVER
look
BACK
else
YOU
turn
TO
a
PILLAR
of
SALT

You can't be too sure.
Re: True Love? by linkin8k(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
1. She is based in lagos studyin in unilag

2. im not the son of a millionaire but im living quite comfortably

3. recently i wanted to ask her hw its possible to luv sum1 u havnt seen in 3years but im scared dat she might get annoyed.

4. she told me she fantasies about me, when she said this i told her im very fat and darker than b4 but she still says shes in luv

my ppl wetin dis gurl want wit me na??
Re: True Love? by TyGabriel(m): 1:02am On Oct 15, 2009
DUDE don't fall for that,but try and play along.
Re: True Love? by mamagee6(f): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2009
I think this is Cartoon Love.
Re: True Love? by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster i don't know which is more questionable your chic sudden Love or yarudua's intergrity[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: True Love? by Busybody2(f): 2:36am On Oct 15, 2009
pc guru:

@poster i don't know which is more questionable your chic sudden Love or yarudua's intergrity[color=][/color][color=][/color]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: True Love? by linkin8k(m): 1:45am On Oct 16, 2009
If i ask her how she can possibly luv me she might be annoyed n stop speakin with me dats y im gonna play it cool n wait till i she her
Re: True Love? by iftaunasr: 2:26am On Oct 16, 2009
You better be careful because for girl to tell you that after not seeing each other for that long it means some thing is wrong somewhere. If you love her truely my advice for you is that you should give her a chance to prove her love because you can't judge her sincerity by mere 'I love you'. Moreover who are you to doubt her you are in the same shoe with her because you still love her too despite the time lag between two of you.
To know more about true love you can blog with me on www.myloveqoute..com
Re: True Love? by linkin8k(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
I called her today n she says she aint happy dat i didnt see her b4 i left 4 skool. We planned to meet during the long vacation but it didnt work out and ever since she's being using it as an excuse to make me feel bad. I really love this girl but the way she talks nowadays it seems lyk she has a "back-up" guy shocked
Re: True Love? by Godmother(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2009
190:

@poster

RUN
and
NEVER
look
BACK
else
YOU
turn
TO
a
PILLAR
of
SALT

Guy you harsh o grin grin
Re: True Love? by judethink: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2009
First thing first, DO YOU STILL LOVE HER. If yes,then that means law of attraction is in control.

Secondly, Do you want her back: If yes Then Do what's on your mind now(call her/not)

Do you think that she is too pretty to tell you that she loves you.that's a low self estee, get rid of it right now.

For step by step guid on this topic, go to- http://HowTofindyourTrueLove..com

I have books on hw to know true love.
Re: True Love? by linkin8k(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
judethink:

First thing first, DO YOU STILL LOVE HER. If yes,then that means law of attraction is in control.

Secondly, Do you want her back: If yes Then Do what's on your mind now(call her/not)

Do you think that she is too pretty to tell you that she loves you.that's a low self estee, get rid of it right now.

For step by step guid on this topic, go to- http://HowTofindyourTrueLove..com

I have books on hw to know true love.

she is quite pretty n im a bit puzzled why she's in love when im not dat fine
Re: True Love? by kellorah: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
How bout u two just meet up and then see how u feel afterwards. undecided undecided undecided
Re: True Love? by linkin8k(m): 1:54am On Oct 20, 2009
kellorah:

How bout u two just meet up and then see how u feel afterwards. undecided undecided undecided

I am in Ghana right now skoolin n she's in naija so we cant meet soon

(1) (Reply)

Y Is My Own Different / Lies / Virginity Is Not Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.