Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect (8350 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by reallest(f): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Na so E supposed be nah....join the moving train.

PDP and APC are d same
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Franchise21(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
alawi5k:
I share this auspicious moment of joy with Edo State governor elect in his victory at the poll. I pray that God will give him wisdom to pilot the affairs of the state. I also thank the good people of Edo state for coming out in mass to vote for their preferred candidates. I want to use this medium to advise the governor elect to run an inclusive government and don't neglect areas that didn't vote for you. God Bless Edo State, God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. #futureTense
Re u high on some cheap weed?
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by anigbajumo(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:

PDP and APC are d same

Bae,there is clear different in terms of security, corruption and party manifesto. PDP is useless party withy no any good agenda for our future generation even thou buhari economics policy is not up to standard, with time you will see the difference....

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by biggie73(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
koko2007:
I was surprised too.....the best man must be given job..
...No, the best man will not be given the job. The best manipulator, I mean rigger, will be given the job. This is Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by TulsaOklahoma: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
The last three edo governors have been very ugly men, from igbenidion to oshiomole and now obaseki, even ize amuyi fine pass all of them, anyway sha I'm just talking nonsense
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Kingsley1000(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bae,there is clear different in terms of security, corruption and party manifesto. PDP is useless party withy no any good agenda for our future generation even thou buhari economics policy is not up to standard, with time you will see the difference....
worst part of buhari is better than best pdp

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Heavance(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
why do people keep behaving like this?
why not wait for Inec to declare the winner, your friends are from Edo state, is that enough reason to declare a winner yourself?
This was how many people voted on twitter during the last election........
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by rlauncher(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
I pity our democracy....

No. Pity yoursef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by alawi5k: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
biggie73:
...No, the best man will not be given the job. The best manipulator, I mean rigger, will be given the job. This is Nigeria.
Change begins with you.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by biggie73(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
alawi5k:
Change begins with you.
...Change must begin with the initiator (Buhari)..
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by alawi5k: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Modify: #PresentTense. Lalasticlala.
alawi5k:
I share this auspicious moment of joy with Edo State governor elect in his victory at the poll. I pray that God will give him wisdom to pilot the affairs of the state. I also thank the good people of Edo state for coming out in mass to vote for their preferred candidates. I want to use this medium to advise the governor elect to run an inclusive government and don't neglect areas that didn't vote for you. God Bless Edo State, God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. #futureTense

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by lordizak(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
go APC!!! we rock.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by alawi5k: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Franchise21:
Re u high on some cheap weed?
Finally, its done.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Franchise21(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
alawi5k:
Finally, its done.
We all knew he was gonna win bt d timing of ur congratulations didn't go down well with me
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by kurt09(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Franchise21:
We all knew he was gonna win bt d timing of ur congratulations didn't go down well with me
Don't mind Op. May be he/she is an insider.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun / Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu / 9th Senate: Why I’m Supporting Lawan – Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.