Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi (535 Views)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by glorieazy(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Nigerian Gay Rights activist, Bisi Alimi, the Angelic Troublemaker Incarnate
says he was gay by the time he came into the world. Read what he shared below on his twitter handle and IG...
checkout what he wrote and other pictures here
http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/09/i-was-gay-by-time-i-first-cried-as-baby.html

Re: I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by mii4u(f): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Ur cup of tea
Re: I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy hats off for being so brave enaf to tell the world who u are... kiss kiss
Re: I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Stone that 1D10T to death angry
Re: I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by nwasinachi(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Lie of d century. Even your mum would be shocked to see what her innocent baby have turned to.
Re: I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by brightalo1010: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy hats off for being so brave enaf to tell the world who u are... kiss kiss
You'll hats off for armed robber one day for telling us what he is.mtweeeee nonsense hats off
Re: I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi by sextrovert: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Another one.
Mad people everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Begged Court To Dissolve 1 Month Of Marriage Says Husband Can’t Last 3mins / Keketu The Greatest Lover Ever / Laughing: Different Interpretation During A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.