Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test (2166 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by AfricanApple(f): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Iffa hear say you fit sell an IPhone 7 to buy a small phone undecided tongue
ayah!! I go sell am o. The fear of thieves self don do me grin
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Hadez(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

what's wrong with me following my heart grin my award in heaven is greater than iphone7 undecided

i'll get more more bibles if possible tongue

Seems you just gave your life to jesus grin

Why did you scratch off your name undecided
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're even a pathetic liar sef tongue

I hope you know saying what you can't actually do if it actually happens to ain't a good to do wink tongue

saying the truth joor who iphone7 epp i rather not go for wordly things undecided
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Hadez(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, and your boobs I guess cheesy wink

Hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by McBrooklyn(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
AfricanApple:
ayah!! I go sell am o. The fear of thieves self don do me grin

Lol, you're fûcking lieing and why you fûcking lieing?? cheesy tongue
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by McBrooklyn(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Hmmn lipsrsealed

Lol, I forgot to mention and your bum bum too cheesy wink
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Hadez(f): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I forgot to mention and your bum bum too cheesy wink

It's okay oh undecided
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by McBrooklyn(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

saying the truth joor who iphone7 epp i rather not go for wordly things undecided

Lol, you wey no even dey go church on Sundays con dey act all holy now for Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

It's okay oh undecided
Lol cheesy cheesy

Someone cannot play with you again?? undecided embarassed
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Hadez(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol cheesy cheesy

Someone cannot play with you again?? undecided embarassed

Not when that someone is from nairaland. I don't want to wake up to a thread grin
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by McBrooklyn(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Not when that someone is from nairaland. I don't want to wake up to a thread grin

Hmm, Issokay!!! undecided

Have a great day with someone that's not from Nairaland cool
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Seems you just gave your life to jesus grin

Why did you scratch off your name undecided

yay security reasons lol i have known Jesus since birth its a subjective thing base on my own view... i rather get a bible instead cuz the award i'll get is better than an iphone7
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you wey no even dey go church on Sundays con dey act all holy now for Nairaland cheesy cheesy

OK! embarassed
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Glassdoll(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, The Lord is probably busy soaking your cane in kerosene right now cheesy cheesy
For wetin na? grin
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Glassdoll:
For wetin na? grin
For denying him now tongue cheesy
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by Tallesty1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
AfricanApple:
e tire me o.

The iphone7 biko. sell it. buy phone of 20 something thousand, download the holy book and save up my remaining 20something k
Business woman grin
Re: 100% Of The Ladies Will Fail This Simple Test by AfricanApple(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Business woman grin
I have to ooo, I haven't gotten to that stage of using such a phone. time is coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls That Are Most Likely To Get Pregnant In 2017 / When You Hear Your Crush Likes Hardworking Guys / Reasons Why Girls Need To Tell Their Men 'thank You' After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.