Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Girl Raped Me Today! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Raped Me Today! (4549 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:
and just in a barroom somewhere in Nigeria, a man is proudly beating his chest claiming he has a sonundecided
undecided undecided
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Kdiva(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Yesterday i was at (london not kano, ok undecided undecided )

Got a call from micki minaj, Asking me to cum to her hotel room that she wants to show me something, i was startle , why will micki minaj call me , isn't becos am sexy, isn't becos i am rich and passionate?... I went to the hotel and i was granted permition to see her , when i went there she quickly grap me and threw me on the bed and told me not to shout, i beg her but she wouldn't stop cry, she tie my hands and leg overpowered and raped me and broke my virginity cry cry cry cry ... Have been crying since yesterday, i can't get myself cry cry cry

I have never felt this bad in my life and have been depressed for days cry cry cry...why are celebrities so wicked i will never trust any girl in this life again .cry cry cry

Micki minaj ko , Micki mouse ni
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by ALAGA1: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY.

PoliticalThuG..

Slimthugchimee..

Special Shallat to your weed suppliers.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:
JEZUZBOIY.

PoliticalThuG..

Slimthugchimee..

BRO i got raped by micki minaj and your saying this ?? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:
JEZUZBOIY.

PoliticalThuG..

Slimthugchimee..

lol.. Hope you are not mistaking me for jususboy
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Gladiator1: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
This OP is high on cheap weed
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
I just touch the tip of my prenis right now and it is sensitive....(LADIES TAKE NOTE) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by ALAGA1: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lol.. Hope you are not mistaking me for jususboy

Nah.. I know you guys are different..

But seems like it's the same dude supplying y'all weed.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:

Nah.. I know you guys are different..

But seems like it's the same dude supplying y'all weed.. grin
lmao! What is a born again dude like me doing with weeds... Na only jesusboy dey smoke grin
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by ALAGA1: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lmao! What is a born again dude like me doing with weeds... Na only jesusboy dey smoke grin

cheesy grin Iffa hear say you don born again.. tongue
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
ah wish sinaj ishilove and Trapqueen77 is hear to comfort me cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin

So ur not mrcork now? U dey changed ur moniker thinking u can join Mr.NL next yr? cheesy
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

So ur not mrcork now? U dey changed ur moniker thinking u can join Mr.NL next yr? cheesy
angry angry
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
ah feel betta now smiley smiley
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ouwanisola:
Yabaleft Retiree. . Mtchewww

grin grin
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by david16(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Many are mad tho
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
wow cheesy
Re: A Girl Raped Me Today! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Yesterday i was at (london not kano, ok undecided undecided )

Got a call from micki minaj, Asking me to cum to her hotel room that she wants to show me something, i was startle , why will micki minaj call me , isn't becos am sexy, isn't becos i am rich and passionate?... I went to the hotel and i was granted permition to see her , when i went there she quickly grap me and threw me on the bed and told me not to shout, i beg her but she wouldn't stop cry, she tie my hands and leg overpowered and raped me and broke my virginity cry cry cry cry ... Have been crying since yesterday, i can't get myself cry cry cry

I have never felt this bad in my life and have been depressed for days cry cry cry...why are celebrities so wicked i will never trust any girl in this life again .cry cry cry
You always deliver. Funny as feck. You're one of my favorite on here. Keep the shiit up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Epic Reaction A Girl Gave A Guy Who Insulted Her For Refusing His Proposal / Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.