Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (9200 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
My babe got me this stuff with my name written on it , wow .

I was chilling in my house enjoying my life like no tomorow and boom! My girlfriend showed up and gave me this beautiful customised jersey and it look so beautiful .

I don't care if the jersey is original or not, but what I know is that the jersey is of good quality and the Love she ha for me that made her buy me this beautiful trending super eagles jersey worth billions of dollars.

#RelationshipGoals

Too loaded to be empty
To late to fail.

I will love my girl forever for shaping me up for greatness .

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
I love you BABY kiss

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ride on my boy. This life is too short to come and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by SkinnyNigga: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
This ugly boy again

21 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
liar. why no picture of the generous lady? aba made shirt u go buy come here dey form BOSS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Saff(f): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let that bashing begin. 3, 2,1....Go!!!!

kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Bossontop(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nice.....d Jersey make sense die
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamD18: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Beautiful things don't come easy .. but we got beautiful things without sweat

Thank you Lord .
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Bluezy13(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Later they will say if not for our Aba brothers, your bae for carry marker draw the Jersey for your body.

Love her with all your heart jor...

Let those who will say she buy the material come show am for you for Aba go and sleep!
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Saff:
Let that bashing begin. 3, 2,1....Go!!!!

kiss kiss

The Jersey neck is already slack.

How many times have you worn it Bro?!

please tell her to return it and ask for a refund, it's fake

42 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
So your name is Chuka. I could have guessed.

How old are you sir and are you planning to kick-start your own reality show from Nairaland?

20 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Bluezy13(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Later they will say if not for our Aba brothers, your bae for carry marker draw the Jersey for your body.

Love her with all your heart jor...

Let those who will say she buy the material come sew am for you for Aba go and sleep!
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let love leads ..

Lol
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Lonestar124: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
This ugly boy again
Why calling your fellow guy ugly sad

Are you ugly or what?

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Auladimeji(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
So this is your girlfriend, honestly, this is child abuse

5 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
So this is your girlfriend, honestly, this is child abuse

What nonsense

My girl is 24yrs old .. Okay

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Auladimeji(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:

What nonsense
My girl is 24yrs old .. Okay
It's still child abuse

12 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by youcanmakeit: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
It's still child abuse
Ok dummy
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Dillusionist(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Thank you Lord .
chuka chuka,try gather small sense naw.undecided

11 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Dillusionist(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Thank you Lord .
undecided
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dillusionist:

chuka chuka,try gather small sense naw.undecided

Your Papa
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I love you BABY kiss
you are too full of yourself.
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Dillusionist(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your Papa
let it be your last time.
angry

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
WinningSun:

you are too full of yourself.

No offence taken
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dillusionist:

let it be your last time.

angry
Stop trolling on me cuz truth is, I don't give a fuckbout you
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Heemcelph: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
You look like Yoruba pikin wey them adopt enter Igbo family grin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Heemcelph:
You look like Yoruba pikin wey them adopt enter Igbo family grin undecided undecided

You're right , so many people think I'm Yoruba
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Dillusionist(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Stop trolling on me cuz truth is, I don't give a fuckbout you
sharap,who cares about your dirty bleeps.undecided
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl how do you sell human hair/wig/weave but don't wear one?
Re: See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
My babe got me this stuff with my name written on it , wow .

I was chilling in my house enjoying my life like no tomorow and boom! My girlfriend showed up and gave me this beautiful customised jersey and it look so beautiful .

I don't care if the jersey is original or not, but what I know is that the jersey is of good quality and the Love she ha for me that made her buy me this beautiful trending super eagles jersey worth billions of dollars.

#RelationshipGoals

Too loaded to be empty
To late to fail.

I will love my girl forever for shaping me up for greatness .

You look malnourished in the okrika jersey ((True Story))

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. / This Boys Cant Do Without My Yoga Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.