Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) (45837 Views)

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by KellyFORMAT(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Wishaky(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lolz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by DeRay98(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
Please take a little time to watch this video. .

A party agent said that INEC just announced a different result from the one he is holding. .. cheesy

Trump is actually right cheesy

Who says the one he is holding the valid one?

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by ebujany(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol, this is karma in action. PDP the master riggers now been taught a lesson by their student APC who learned from them. if they are not happy, they should go to court

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by chrisxxx(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
It is too late. U failed to apply Wike's formula. Close marking to INEC office.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by tammie24: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
Please take a little time to watch this video. .

A party agent said that INEC just announced a different result from the one he is holding. .. cheesy

Trump is actually right cheesy
hahaha

APC Desperate party!
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Charly68: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let this people wait till the result is being announced & winner pronunced..then those having problem with the result can folate their grievances articulately & proceed to tribunal..I bet you the SANS are already knocking to render their services to the highest bidder. Naija ,Naija
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by gimboo81: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
Ojoro
Mr man which ojoro. Do you think PDP can win Edo with all developmental project undergone by Oshomole?

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by faitheverest(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sleeping joor

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by CSTR2: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
chrisxxx:
It is too late. U failed to apply Wike's formula. Close marking to INEC office.
It is unfortunate.
They trusted the authorities too much, a grave mistake in this era of impunity and tyranny.

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by DjSwaga(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC gat dis already mehn. Obaseki, congrats
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by CSTR2: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
gimboo81:

Mr man which ojoro. Do you think PDP can win Edo with all developmental project undergone by Oshomole?
If he was that good, he would have won with a landslide without needing to pay people openly for votes.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by bayocanny: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cantona2015, I saw your pm notification but I couldn't get your mail
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by bumi10(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
no this is the height of it

am leaving Nigeria for good
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by totorimi: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Must they have their candidate against the wishes of the people, why are these APC people always so desperate for power, it shows they have nothing to offer other than just to take over power and do nothing with it.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Damola00: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmm look at this man we had an accident and the computer screen was broken.. People can lie o
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
hmmm. But on a serious note why is the result announced by inec different from what was announced at the polling centres?
ask google
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Johnnydamn: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
EEEEEEHHHHH APC MUST RING WETIN ?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Wishaky(f): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
totorimi:
Must they have their candidate against the wishes of the people, why are these APC people always so desperate for power, it shows they have nothing to offer other than just to take over power and do nothing with it.

Chief..............
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by PFRB: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
The returning officers are ill prepared. They are reading the result sheets as if they are seeing them for the 1st time.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by krokronyash(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Every right thinking person knows that PDP can never have Edo state again. Only the Igbenidion's are bad news, talk more of the Anenih's.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by mountain2019: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is pure rigging. Nothing but rigging. How can Edolites vote the party that used their common wealth to import a lady from i dont know where? Buhari has succeeded in killing and burrying the Nigerian Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gej conducted the most freest and fairest election ever in the history of Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by baresywood(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
:
Udmaster:
Edo and Abia have something in common: Name It and win a prize.

They are states in Nigeria ( shocked) lol!

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by rrikado(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP wailers,if you are not happy with the results so far pls go to court and channel ur anger.Useless party.those PDP here shame on you.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Poor horses embarassed

That guy is as brief in height as I am grin
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Kylekent59: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rigging started by 12 p.m... lolsssss
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by izzou(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Its a pity Nigerians are still voting for parties instead of the candidates

I would have preferred iyamu over Obaseki because of his plans for the
state

But then, I am not from Edo. And I no vote. So, e no concern me cool

Congrats to Obaseki tho
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by zikter(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
dunkem21:

You sound one sided..

From the video, the agent said that the result in his hand is different from what INEC announced.

.. and you're telling them to go and rest instead of admonishing them to kick start a parallel government as proposed by one Saint.
so they should go ahead with the protest? what if there is eventual breakdown of law and order? and is there no lay down procedures to address aggrieved election matters or what? let whichever party agent who is aggrieved keep their evidence for proper court ruling
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC diaris God oooooo
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
wesome2500:
they should accept their loss and stop making useless noise
Which election results buhari and Tinubu don accept defeat before?No be violence and killings dey start their protest?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by baresywood(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
It baffles me how we youths craves for all these polithievians. "We" are winning, "we" no go gree! Who are the "WE"? This people will always manipulate us to achieve their selfish aims and dump us.

The solution to Nigeria problem is what I don't even know. I pray Edo election will end up being a peaceful one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.