Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) (45843 Views)

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by iamphill: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
azz19:
na like say he wan slap that channels presenter

i dey tell you
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
zikter:
but their wike them don win for the court now, bros
Sheybe buhari still called those judges bad eggs?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by ogmask: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.[/size]

Since the coming of APC into power, no election in Nigeria has ever been free or conclusive.

We now see INEC under Buhary's brother from Daura (Mahmood Yakubu) taking more than 72 Hours to conduct election into few LGA.

If state elections cannot be credible, tell me how 2019 election will assume credibility?

How many days did it take inec to announce rivers election result under Jonathan. No need for this senseless protests. Recall apc did same in rivers state but the appeal court gave it to wike. If they have any agro with the result they know the right place to take their grievances to.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by anigbajumo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Love Machine:
Gej conducted the most freest and fairest election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Hian,I can see that during Ekiti state gubernatorial election.

Karma is a bitch,I no pity PDP...
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Udmaster:
Edo and Abia have something in common: Name It and win a prize.
bad road. That is supposed to be a city centre where oshiomole "worked"
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Siscooh: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy
Please take a little time to watch this video. .

A party agent said that INEC just announced a different result from the one he is holding. .. cheesy

Trump is actually right cheesy
Big shame

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by zikter(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Love Machine:
Sheybe buhari still called those judges bad eggs?
no, can you mention their names and show prove where buhari called them out?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by justmenoni: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bros, calm down

Are they the only political in Nigeria?

are u talking about political party or politicians? .. those wey dey dash u likes are numskulls just as u are.

madridguy:
PDP should stop painting the good image of INEC and the Federal Government black. What is all this nonsense? Can't they " PDP " just wait for the final result to be announced? Are they the only political in Nigeria? INEC are yet to make announcement you people has started protesting. It is now very obvious that you people knew you cannot win EDO state so you retire to form a parallel government in Edo State.

We won't take this from you people. If you people think you can victimize INEC with your useless protest then am sorry for you people.

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by AntiZombie: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy

A party agent said that INEC just announced a different result from the one he is holding. .. cheesy

APC spent the night doctoring the results

with the damage buhari has done APC cannot win any election that sane people vote

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
9ja4show:
What do they expect ; apc must ring election
it's "rig" nd not "ring"
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by wristbangle: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bhol28:
Even if APC want to rig they wont have this type of figures,they'll rig and leave high margin,the real wish of the people is what we are seeing with the results so far compared to what happened in Rivers and Bayelsa.Nobody complained when PDP succeded in locking up inec officials to start rethumbrinting ballot sheets in their favour with the aid of armed militants

God bless u bro. U have said it all.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by 9ja4show: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
fabulousfortune:
it's "rig" nd not "ring"

Ok mr lecturer
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
linusbnn:

If you use broom nkor,rain no go beat u ba? Oloshi

Rain nor go touch me

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Elowhite8(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
If APC win the election I will use head trek go Abj
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by CSTR2: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
DeRay98:
l

Did they pay you, how much? If not how you take know say they paid anybody?
Drunker man's hypothesis?.
Pay me? Bleh. cheesy
This kind of politics is far from where I stay. I don't think I would ever want to come back to Nigeria let alone vote there.
Goodluck.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by DeRay98(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
Pay me? Bleh. cheesy
This kind of politics is far from where I stay. I don't think I would ever want to come back to Nigeria let alone vote there.
Goodluck.

Yet, you speculated as if you were there or knew about payments with certainty.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Anike2015(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
PDP should stop painting the good image of INEC and the Federal Government black. What is all this nonsense? Can't they " PDP " just wait for the final result to be announced? Are they the only political in Nigeria? INEC are yet to make announcement you people has started protesting. It is now very obvious that you people knew you cannot win EDO state so you retire to form a parallel government in Edo State.

We won't take this from you people. If you people think you can victimize INEC with your useless protest then am sorry for you people.

when shall we get it right in this country?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by tobsol: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
INEC=APC
Result padding in Edo State. Take heart my people and be ready to protest in 2019. In as much as a country budget was padded, what do you expect in the state eletion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by frank4t(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC can never conduct a free and fair election.

if they had massive supporters in Edo, where were the massive supporters when buhari came to endorse obaseki?

because they control the instrument of coercion does not mean they should force themselves on the people of Edo. the vote of the citizen is the highest power in the land. Edo people rise and say no to any form of rigging.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by APCmyheart(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.[/size]

Since the coming of APC into power, no election in Nigeria has ever been free or conclusive.

We now see INEC under Buhary's brother from Daura (Mahmood Yakubu) taking more than 72 Hours to conduct election into few LGA.

If state elections cannot be credible, tell me how 2019 election will assume credibility?

Sorry accept defeat, You win in Bayelsa and heaven did not fall.. If you are not satisfy with the result, Go to court.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by APCmyheart(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
tammie24:
Not surprise!

Na their way

When I read something about INEC barring the press from coming in, I knew that was their chance to rig

Did INEC also barred PDP agent from the INEC collation center?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by tammie24: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Did INEC also barred PDP agent from the INEC collation center?
they drove everyone away

You should read the news

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Pidggin(f): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fake results, APC cannot win a free and fair election in SS

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by APCmyheart(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
tammie24:
they drove everyone away

You should read the news

hahahahhaa fear God oooo that's not possible, Did PDP agent said they chase them out? none ever say that as am still watching it live on AIT.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by richard1994(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by aligajiGCFR: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
i dont knw why most of d acclaimed literate are brilliantly dullard....they wil see the light stil going for darkness. #All Nigerian Politicians re Cooked Rice #They re the same. if PDP have d privilege dey wil do same tin
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by koboko69: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy

Party agent cheesy.

Clowns should accept defeat already jor make we hear word.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by sallyzan(f): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by tola268: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
solaugo1:
Protests have begun outside the off ice of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The protesters say they are protesting the alleged change of results by the electoral commission. Security officials have formed a barricade outside the INEC office to stall any breakdown of law and order.

INEC has announced results of nine out of 18 Local Government Areas - Click Here with the All Progressives Congress candidate winning in five while the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party has scooped the remaining four Local Government Areas.

The APC won in Owan West, Egor, Igueben, Uhunwomnde and Oredo local government areas, while the PDP polled more votes in Esan West, Orhiomwon, Esan South-East and Esan North-East local government areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg2vpxkxx8M

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/breaking-protests-benin-inec-suspend-announcement-results-photos-video-edodecides/
There is no need of demonstration INEC should be brought to the shrine of Ogun and Sango to swear if they did not surport any Political Party
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by koboko69: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
tammie24:
Not surprise!

Na their way

When I read something about INEC barring the press from coming in, I knew that was their chance to rig

Inec barred print media. Tv and Radio journalists were in with party agents and observers. What's ur wailing point?
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by emmydollars4life(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Good image hahahahahahahaha bros are u okay hahahahahaha fantastically corrupt president and INEC is even laughing at u please wake up is morining, i have work as a presiding officer and i know they can never be a transparent election in this country. those corpers are subjested to intimidation and are force to go against their will, secondly the final brutality will be the INEC center if u resist they will threaten you anf ur family.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by totorimi: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wishaky:

Chief..............

Wetin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.