Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30261 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ohn1759: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
A Nigerian fitness model based in the United States -has garnered online attention and praises for her banging body which she works hard to keep in shape.

The lady identified as Uche Mba, who is also a student -revealed that she hits the gym every day in order to maintain her figure which is the envy of others.

See some of her photos below..
#PalmGossip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
sukkot,

what happened to the other thread?

let's continue here. peep this:

[img]http:///media/9-23-2015/GcdOlY.gif[/img]

Bad biitch. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rubbish

Even if she sits on my legs , my dick still wont rise.

She's a no no for me

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by andray12(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
eatable boobs grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
sukkot,

what happened to the other thread?

let's continue here. peep this:

[img]http:///media/9-23-2015/GcdOlY.gif[/img]

Bad biitch. grin
hmmm hmmm hmmmm

[img]http://3.bp..com/_HrlGw4BUMfY/Sr0L1z28neI/AAAAAAAACkg/ITXzQnb68Do/s400/cover_my_eyes.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

the other thread ? dunno mayne, these mods outcheaa aint playing brah. they was on that thread like white on rice lolzzzz cheesy cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm hmmm hmmmm

[img]http://3.bp..com/_HrlGw4BUMfY/Sr0L1z28neI/AAAAAAAACkg/ITXzQnb68Do/s400/cover_my_eyes.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

the other thread ? dunno mayne, these mods outcheaa aint playing brah. they was on that thread like white on rice lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

Lol. You like that batty right there, g? grin

When I die, let them bury my head in a big batty - that's all a nyggah is asking for. grin

yeah, some guy snitched on us on that thread.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You like that batty right there, g? grin

When I die, let them bury my head in a big batty - that's all a nyggah is asking for. grin

yeah, some guy snitched on us on that thread.
yeah man you know niggas, carnally speaking, is all about dat batty. must be spiritual. negros like the batty and whitey like the tits, and batty is at the back and the tits is in front and whitey is in front while niggas is behind lolzzzz. this some spiritual shytt maynee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
yeah man you know niggas, carnally speaking, is all about dat batty. must be spiritual. negros like the batty and whitey like the tits, and batty is at the back and the tits is in front and whitey is in front while niggas is behind lolzzzz. this some spiritual shytt maynee cheesy

Loool.

But I can flip cos I'm a hustler and say, life is like a marathon race and those at the back always when. You let those in-front keep running till they get tired and run past them at the end for the finish line. Hence those who always have a head-start never always win. When you at the back, you tend to hone ya skills and techniques...and learn from the mistakes of others.

You know what? I've got an who's almost 50 and her batty is still huge as fvck and firm. That's the same for all women with big batty cos that shyte stays the way it's till the end of time. But ti.ts always lose the mojo...looking all saggy, flabby, and sour after a while. grin

So, nyggahs are winning. Black power!! cool
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool.

But I can flip cos I'm a hustler and saw, life is like a marathon race and those at the back always when. You let those in-front keep running till they get tired and run past them at the end for the finish line. Hence those who always have a head-start never always win. When you at the back, you tend to hone ya skills and techniques...and learn from the mistakes of others.

You know what? I've got an who's almost 50 and her batty is still huge as fvck and firm. That's the same for all women with big batty cos that shyte stays the way it's till the end of time. But ti.ts always lose the mojo...looking all saggy, flabby, and sour after a while. grin

So, nyggahs are winning. Black power!! cool
mayne you right we will soon eclipse whiteys ass. and ermmm brah batty do get nasty after a while tho. jus sayin lol. yeah she 50 and it may look good when compiled into jeans but when that shyttt spill out and you see the wear and tear on dat 50 year old batty, you will run lolzz
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
mayne you right we will soon eclipse whiteys ass. and ermmm brah batty do get nasty after a while tho. jus sayin lol. yeah she 50 and it may look good when compiled into jeans but when that shyttt spill out and you see the wear and tear on dat 50 year old batty, you will run lolzz

Lol. Yes, bruddah. Nyggahs letting the whitey do his thing right now at the front and when whitey gets tired like saggy/flabby ti.ts. Nyggahs are gonna breeze right past whitey and get the number one spot. grin

Word to this batty right here:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Yes, bruddah. Nyggahs letting the whitey do his thing right now at the front and when whitey gets tired like saggy/flabby ti.ts. Nyggahs are gonna breeze right past whitey and get the number one spot. grin

Word to this batty right here:

grin grin
which batty ? she got dress on tongue

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
which batty ? she got dress on tongue

Lool. Is it now, prophet sukkot? grin grin Well, Yeshua was a ladies' man and he kept the chics around him, even the stripper, Mary Magdalene. And you know who first saw him when he rose from dead? - The chics. So, I can hate on you, bruddah. Trill nyggah shyte. grin

Take this:

P.S: pardon my typos...man's stressed out writing some idiotic report. I hate this shyte. A nyggah just wanna get money, fvck biitches, and mentor young bloods on the battle ahead. Life's a biitch, yo. I just need to pull her legs apart and let the mutombo swim in her ocean, so she can stop fvcking with me, man. angry
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool. Is it now, prophet sukkot? grin grin Well, Yeshua was a ladies' man and he kept the chics around him, even the stripper, Mary Magdalene. And you know who first saw him when he rose from dead? - The chics. So, I can hate on you, bruddah. Trill nyggah shyte. grin

Take this:

P.S: pardon my typos...man's stressed out writing some idiotic report. I hate this shyte. A nyggah just wanna get money, fvck biitches, and mentor young bloods on the battle ahead. Life's a biitch, yo. I just need to pull her legs apart and let the mutombo swim in her ocean, so she can stop fvcking with me, man. angry
yeah that story of mary magdalene is allegory. there wasnt an actual human being called mary magdalene but i digress, cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
yeah that story of mary magdalene is allegory. there wasnt an actual human being called mary magdalene but i digress, cheesy

Lool. Ohhh, weeee. I know, just relating one of the characters in that medieval story book to you, bruddah. grin

Check out this cute slim thing:

From the back, she looks like some Yoruba ting I mess with on/off. Sweet ting right there to hold a nyggah down when the big thangs ain't coming through.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool. Ohhh, weeee. I know, just relating one of the characters in that medieval story book to you, bruddah. grin

Check out this cute slim thing:

From the back, she looks like some Yoruba ting I mess with on/off. Sweet ting right there to hold a nyggah down when the big thangs ain't coming through.
lawddd ave mercyyy * sprinkles holy water on myself *
[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]

Hahahaha grin grin grin that chief is a kwaraftion
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahahaha grin grin grin that chief is a kwaraftion
real kwarafshan bros. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

Loool.

[img]http:///media/5-09-2015/DEZC4I.gif[/img]

Peep this batty-quake. grin

Oi, I've been trying to ask you this question. Why do like 'em Yoruba chics so much? That shyte is a mystery on these streets, bruddah. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool.

[img]http:///media/5-09-2015/DEZC4I.gif[/img]

Peep this batty-quake. grin

Oi, I've been trying to ask you this question. Why do like 'em Yoruba chics so much? That shyte is a mystery on these streets, bruddah. grin

wtf was dat ? lolzzz did that pastor just slap that woman ? why do i like yoruba chics you say ? well not every yoruba chics, just some lolzzz
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
wtf was dat ? lolzzz did that pastor just slap that woman ? why do i like yoruba chics you say ? well not every yoruba chics, just some lolzzz

Lol. That was anointing by Pastor Offering, bruddah.

Yes, I see you defending these biitches. And I'm always like: this nyggah stays white knighting for the most uncouth and pretentious biitches running around, who're very basic, despite having big mouths for lack of achievement. Trill nyggahs don't do that - you let 'em biitches handle their business. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. That was anointing by Pastor Offering, bruddah.

Yes, I see you defending these biitches. And I'm always like: this nyggah stays white knighting for the most uncouth and pretentious biitches running around, who're very basic, despite having big mouths for lack of achievement. Trill nyggahs don't do that - you let 'em biitches handle their business. grin
i dont defend them because i wanna get with them bro. as a yoruba man it is my duty to defend yoruba women if some tribalists on NL is slamming on yoruba women. its a sense of duty not born out of lust but born out of patriotism to my heritage wink

if you smash on yoruba women you are smashing on me. my mum and sisters are yoruba women right ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
i dont defend them because i wanna get with them bro. as a yoruba man it is my duty to defend yoruba women if some tribalists on NL is slamming on yoruba women. its a sense of duty not born out of lust but born out of patriotism to my heritage wink

if you smash on yoruba women you are smashing on me. my mum and sisters are yoruba women right ?

Brudda, biitches can't be saved. And as a man, you've to always let them handle their business. Once you start defending them, you're putting them on a pedestal. Even in the NL context, most of the Yoruba biitches are Nigeria-identified, not Yoruba-identified. So, when folks slam them, they're slamming Nigeria, you get me? Evidently, based on patriotism, you're not patriotic to ya Yoruba heritage when you do that - you're being patriotic to Nigeria, a country that has never been good to ya Yoruba heritage. Peep the difference. grin

Yes, your mum and sisters are Yorubas and their love for you is unconditional. So, you owe responsibility to them, not all Yoruba women. Hey, just giving you the game.

Anyway, what chics do you like (nationality)?

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Brudda, biitches can't be saved. And as a man, you've to always let them handle their business. Once you start defending them, you're putting them on a pedestal. Even in the NL context, most of the Yoruba biitches are Nigeria-identified, not Yoruba-identified. So, when folks slam them, they're slamming Nigeria, you get me? Evidently, based on patriotism, you're not patriotic to ya Yoruba heritage when you do that - you're being patriotic to Nigeria, a country that has never been good to ya Yoruba heritage. Peep the difference. grin

Yes, your mum and sisters are Yorubas and their love for you is unconditional. So, you owe responsibility to them, not all Yoruba women. Hey, just giving you the game.

Anyway, what chics do you like (nationality)?
brother, i aint tryna save no ' bitches ' as you so delicately put it lol. when i defend yoruba women i am saving myself. has nothing to do with the women. i do it for myself and my own dignity. i have a wholesome view of my identity and i will defend it if it is threatened, and that wholesome view has the women in it. so like i said i aint doing it for the ' bitches ', i do it for my own dignity. what chics do i like nationally ? makes no difference so long as she is not arab or asian. i cant deal when it comes to asians or arabs lols. i just am not attracted to them. wink

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
brother, i aint tryna save no ' bitches ' as you so delicately put it lol. when i defend yoruba women i am saving myself. has nothing to do with the women. i do it for myself and my own dignity. i have a wholesome view of my identity and i will defend it if it is threatened, and that wholesome view has the women in it. so like i said i aint doing it for the ' bitches ', i do it for my own dignity. what chics do i like nationally ? makes no difference so long as she is not arab or asian. i cant deal when it comes to asians or arabs lols. i just am not attracted to them. wink

Lol. You don't get my point but I'll break it down to make it simpler for you with a broader scope, so you can get with the flow on these streets.

When outsiders attack Yoruba, Nigerian, and black women - I don't defend them and I let them fight their own battles. With Yoruba women, they're Nigeria-identified. So when a non-Yoruba person attacks them, it has nothing to do with me cos they're being attacked within the group they identify with. Let me now expand it to Nigerian and black women, since Yoruba/Nigerian women fall under black women. Most black women in general are white-male and non-black male identified. So, when a non-black person attacks them, it has nothing to do with me cos they're being attacked from within the group they identify with. The only time I might feel the need to act patriotic is when black people in general or black men are attacked. You have to always pick ya battles wisely and stop trying to save biitches. They can't be saved.

Lmao @ not Asian and Arabs. I'm also not into Asians, but I don't mind Arab. And I've seen some Asians, especially Filipinos and Thai that are fine as fvck. Shyte, I wouldn't mind them. Anyway, we all have preferences. Personally, I like Caribbeans, AA, South Americans, Francophone Africans (these are the most exotic African women, trust me), and I kind of like the mentality of Eritrean/Ethiopian women apart from the fact that they're always good looking.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You don't get my point but I'll break it down to make it simpler for you with a broader scope, so you can get with the flow on these streets.

When outsiders attack Yoruba, Nigerian, and black women - I don't defend them and I let them fight their own battles. With Yoruba women, they're Nigeria-identified. So when a non-Yoruba person attacks them, it has nothing to do with me cos they're being attacked within the group they identify with. Let me now expand it to Nigerian and black women, since Yoruba/Nigerian women fall under black women. Most black women in general are white-male and non-black male identified. So, when a non-black person attacks them, it has nothing to do with me cos they're being attacked from within the group they identify with. The only time I might feel the need to act patriotic is when black people in general or black men are attacked. You have to always pick ya battles wisely and stop trying to save biitches. They can't be saved.

Lmao @ not Asian and Arabs. I'm also not into Asians, but I don't mind Arab. And I've seen some Asians, especially Filipinos and Thai that are fine as fvck. Shyte, I wouldn't mind them. Anyway, we all have preferences. Personally, I like Caribbeans, AA, South Americans, Francophone Africans (these are the most exotic African women, trust me), and I kind of like the mentality of Eritrean/Ethiopian women apart from the fact that they're always good looking.
like i said bro, i aint tryna save no bitches, i am saving myself. we obviously have different philosophies in life and thats OK. all humans are not built or wired the same. what i do has no connection to the women. its like a family unit is seen as inferior if one of its members is seen as inferior. its a stain that covers and taints everyone in that unit whether you accept it or not. so i will always try to uphold the integrity of my unit because my own dignity depends on it. its a philosophical way of thinking for deep thinkers wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
like i said bro, i aint tryna save no bitches, i am saving myself. we obviously have different philosophies in life and thats OK. all humans are not built or wired the same. what i do has no connection to the women. its like a family unit is seen as inferior if one of its members is seen as inferior. its a stain that covers and taints everyone in that unit whether you accept it or not. so i will always try to uphold the integrity of my unit because my own dignity depends on it. its a philosophical way of thinking for deep thinkers wink

Lol. You still don't get my point. The word "identified" in this context has to do with mentality/alignment.

Let me buttress it further with ya example about family. It's like you have a sister who doesn't share the family values and whose way of life is in tandem with a next family. When she gets attacked by the other family, is it an attack on ya family? The only time it'll be a stain on you is when ya whole family gets attacked.

Fam, biitches are different from nyggahs. Nyggahs are the ones who keep the family unit in sync and in patriarchy, they keep they keep the name from generation to generation. Biitches are disposable - they come and go. So, ya focus as a nyggah is to keep ya eyes on the family and the nyggahs who'll keep the name - not biitches. Let biitches do what they do. You don't own these biitches and an attack on them is an attack on them, not you and/or the family.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You still don't get my point. The word "identified" in this context has to do with mentality/alignment.

Let me buttress it further with ya example about family. It's like you have a sister who doesn't share the family values and whose way of life is in tandem with a next family. When she gets attacked by the other family, is it an attack on ya family? The only time it'll be a stain on you is when ya whole family gets attacked.

Fam, biitches are different from nyggahs. Nyggahs are the ones who keep the family unit in sync and in patriarchy, they keep they keep the name from generation to generation. Biitches are disposable - they come and go. So, ya focus as a nyggah is to keep ya eyes on the family and the nyggahs who'll keep the name - not biitches. Let biitches do what they do. You don't own these biitches and an attack on them is an attack on them, not you and/or the family.
brother i dont think you understand where i am coming from with this. i dont defend yoruba women if two yorubas are fighting. i am sure that is not what you are insinuating right ? so an outsider has to be involved right ? gerrit . there has to be an outsider. wink

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by stephnkem22: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
nawa people dey sha
like our page be like bae https://www.facebook.com/blikebae/
more funny stuff

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
brother i dont think you understand where i am coming from with this. i dont defend yoruba women if two yorubas are fighting. i am sure that is not what you are insinuating right ? so an outsider has to be involved right ? gerrit . there has to be an outsider. wink

But the "outsider" in this context is what they identify with. It might be an outsider to you, but it's definitely not an outsider to them. So, why get involved? Expending energy on that will always make you vulnerable.

Do you also defend black women? I think I'll be able to explain myself better by using this.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

But the "outsider" in this context is what they identify with. It might be an outsider to you, but it's definitely not an outsider to them. So, why get involved? Expending energy on that will always make you vulnerable.

Do you also defend black women? I think I'll be able to explain myself better by using this.

matters not to me who they consider an outsider or not. like i said initially this has absolutely nothing to do with the women

do i defend black women ? if a KKK racist white guy is denigrating her ? of course
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
matters not to me who they consider an outsider or not. like i said initially this has absolutely nothing to do with the women

do i defend black women ? if a KKK racist white guy is denigrating her ? of course

Okay, I shall explain better now with black women.

See, with black women, the rules they play by and their mentality is based on the rules created by white men and subconsciously their outlook is based on that. Hence they're mostly white male-identified. In context of Yoruba women and Nigeria, based on my observation, they're everything but Yoruba - except with names, language, and owanbe parties. Especially when it comes to Yoruba values and the essence of the culture.

So, why would you defend a racist white guy attacking a black woman when both the racist white guy and the black woman have the same mentality and outlook, but the only difference, is the colour of their skin? What has it go to do with you, as a black man, ingrained in the black culture? The same is applicable to Yoruba women being attacked by other Nigerians.

You going out of ya way to attack someone who has more in common mentally with who he's attacking than you, is the reason why white men have been able to use black women to destroy black men (they're still doing it). You need to look beyond the surface and focus on the bigger picture.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Okay, I shall explain better now with black women.

See, with black women, the rules they play by and their mentality is based on the rules created by white men and subconsciously their outlook is based on that. Hence they're mostly white male-identified. In context of Yoruba women and Nigeria, based on my observation, they're everything but Yoruba - except with names, language, and owanbe parties. Especially when it comes to Yoruba values and the essence of the culture.

So, why would you defend a racist white guy attacking a black women when both the racist white guy and the black woman have the same mentality and outlook, but the only difference, is the colour of their skin? What has it go to do with you, as a black man, ingrained in the black culture? The same is applicable to Yoruba women being attacked by other Nigerians.

You going out of ya way to attack someone who has more in common mentally with who he's attacking than you, is the reason why white men have been able to use black women to destroy black men (they're still doing it). You need to look beyond the surface and focus on the bigger picture.

you are not understanding where i am coming from. it matters not what the womans thinking is. why you keep bringing that up ? what i am doing is called a tribal allegiance. why you keep bringing up what the women think in this matter ? this the 4th time you brought that up. am tryna tell you a man with a tribal allegiance upholds the integrity of his tribe because the dignity of the tribe is his dignity. it matters not if there are women who think differently in the tribe. this is not done with the women in mind. can you understand this bro ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) / Basketmouth Meets Kevin Hart (Photo) / Yemi Solade & His son in matching outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.